Time to solve the muslim problem

Oh wow he refuses to shake a woman's hand.....WOOW WHAT A SAVAGE BARBARIC MUSLIM!!!!!! CRAZY TERRORISTS!!!

He refuses to shake hands, Rottweiler wants to disintegrate their hands a fiery mushroom cloud.

These fucking nazis I mean 4 people died and look at this reaction....it's almost like they were waiting to release their fury of hate against Muslims....in fact that is what they are doing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyWldmhg00I]Tunisian Muslims Behead an Apostate - YouTube[/ame]

So if they're such an evil and a problem, are you going to start killing them before they kill you? Are you a danger to other members of your society?

Nope - the law does not permit a preemptive killing. And I am a law abiding citizen.

But you damn well better believe I would defend myself as the law permits...

He refuses to shake hands, Rottweiler wants to disintegrate their hands a fiery mushroom cloud.

These fucking nazis I mean 4 people died and look at this reaction....it's almost like they were waiting to release their fury of hate against Muslims....in fact that is what they are doing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyWldmhg00I]Tunisian Muslims Behead an Apostate - YouTube[/ame]

That's in Syria...you can clearly hear the accent and I already seen it and it angers me allot.....it's an alawite.....I can think about it the whole time...but what do you expect people who have been getting bombed and massacred by their Goverment do? They all will react violently...you can't speak for them you arent in Syria...everything there is a mess right now.

And still don't get this random post...it has nothing to do with this topic

And there you have it folks! Look at those words. Fucking astoudning. Not a bit of respect for human (American no less) life.

"I mean, only 4 people dead! What's the big deal"?

I just hope the family's of these slain people don't read these disgusting words. You are one sick son of a bitch BecauseYouDon'tKnow....

Last edited:
While I happen to agree that Obama's Policy in the Middle east has only served to project weakness and encourage our enemies, I have to say the rest of what you said is sheer Lunacy.

No explanation as to why it is "sheer lunacy"?

We have a zero tolerance policy in schools and nobody dies in schools.

What is wrong with having a zero tolerance policy on people killing Americans? Seems very rational and logical to me.

I'm thinking of that time back in the 80's or 90's when criminals in Orlando were targeting foreign tourists and robbing and killing them. It got so bad that the rental car agencies stopped putting any kind of identifying logos on their cars.

Should the rest of the world got together and nuked Florida?

And there you have it folks! Look at those words. Fucking astoudning. Not a bit of respect for human (American no less) life.

I just hope the family's of these slain people don't read these disgusting words. You are one sick son of a bitch BecauseYouDon'tKnow....

I value human lives moron...li helped organize a candle vigil for the fallen....

That doesnt mean I hide behind this incident and use it as en excuse to hate on muslims....you people already hated muslims forever...and you could care less about the dead...you just want to use to hate on muslims.

And yeah what value of life you have wanting to nuke a country ....:confused:

Yeah, what "nazi's" we are to have a "reaction" to human life. We should all be like you - and not care that American's die, so long as we have a big bag of pot by our side, duuuuuude.

I mean, only "nazis" have "reaction" to the murder of 4 people. Normal people like BecauseI'mAnAsshole know that you're not supposed to have a "reaction" unless there are 3,000 dead, like 9/11.... duuuuuude

I value human lives moron...li helped organize a candle vigil for the fallen....

That doesnt mean I hide behind this incident and use it as en excuse to hate on muslims....you people already hated muslims forever...and you could care less about the dead...you just want to use to hate on muslims.

And yeah what value of life you have wanting to nuke a country ....:confused:

Sure you do, you stupid bitch! It's so prevalent how much you "value human life" in your post. You're actually appalled to the point that you are referring to us as "nazi's" because we (your words here bitch) "had a reaction" to only "4 lives". Fucking unbelievable....

While I happen to agree that Obama's Policy in the Middle east has only served to project weakness and encourage our enemies, I have to say the rest of what you said is sheer Lunacy.

No explanation as to why it is "sheer lunacy"?

We have a zero tolerance policy in schools and nobody dies in schools.

What is wrong with having a zero tolerance policy on people killing Americans? Seems very rational and logical to me.

I'm thinking of that time back in the 80's or 90's when criminals in Orlando were targeting foreign tourists and robbing and killing them. It got so bad that the rental car agencies stopped putting any kind of identifying logos on their cars.

Should the rest of the world got together and nuked Florida?

Florida re enforce the shall issue law. Everybody carries now. The car jacking's ended real quick.
Turns out most of them were done by German immigrants.
There's nothing like a 1911-45 pointed in the face of an asshole! Works every time.

Last edited:

As opposed to "I mean, only 4,000,000 million people dead... initially! What's the big deal?"

"Only 2.2 billion people dead! What's the big deal?"

li helped organize a candle vigil for the fallen....

You did?!?!?! Ooooooohhhhhhh! She held a "candle vigil" for the "fallen"!!! Wow - what sacrifices you make!

What compassion you have! You lit a candle! You lit a candle as you lit your pot! What a humanatarian!

I mean, sure - it's ONLY 4 lives and your appalled that anyone would have a REACTION to ONLY 4 lives. But it's all good, because YOU LIT A CANDLE! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! YOU LIT A CANDLE!

Fucking tool....

As opposed to "I mean, only 4,000,000 million people dead... initially! What's the big deal!"

Yep. It's called deterence. It never comes to that because nobody is going to kill an American if they know they are going to get nuked. You're just far too slow in the mental capacity area to process that simple reality.

You did?!?!?! Ooooooohhhhhhh! She held a "candle vigil" for the "fallen"!!! Wow - what sacrifices you make!

What compassion you have! You lit a candle! You lit a candle as you lit your pot! What a humanatarian!

I mean, sure - it's ONLY 4 lives and your appalled that anyone would have a REACTION to ONLY 4 lives. But it's all good, because YOU LIT A CANDLE! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! YOU LIT A CANDLE!

Fucking tool....

You're a fucking mental dumbass....wow you absolutely don't car about anyone's lives but using it to vent your hate...and your OP shows your meltdown....

Eat shit nazi

As opposed to "I mean, only 4,000,000 million people dead... initially! What's the big deal!"

Yep. It's called deterence. It never comes to that because nobody is going to kill an American if they know they are going to get nuked. You're just far too slow in the mental capacity area to process that simple reality.

You're going to have to kill Americans with your plan, you fucking brain dead idiot. You're going to have to kill members of almost every nation on earth.

But yeah... that's a fucking DETERRENCE.

Fucking retard.

Fucking tool....

Raum Emanual: Never let a crisis go to waste.

This time its different.. Obama's finished.

Fuck you liberal's... over and over again. Stupid bastards.

Hey everybody, everything is ok now!!! She held a "candle vigil" for them. Please tell the family of J. Christopher Stevens that they no longer need to grieve and morn! Everything is ok, becasuse she lit a candle!

Oh, what a relief. I can't tell you how good I feel now, knowing you lit a candle. God bless you my dear - the sacrifices you make for this great nation and your fellow man. I'm almost speechless by your sacrifices....

Last edited:

Hey everybody, everything is ok now!!! She held a "candle vigil" for them. Please tell the family of J. Christopher Stevens that they no longer need to grieve and morn! Everything is ok, becasuse she lit a candle!

Oh, what a relief. I can't tell you how good I feel now, knowing you lit a candle. God bless you my dear - the sacrifices you make for this great nation and your fellow man. I'm almost speechless by your sacrifices....

Fucking idiot what did you do to honor the dead again? You post a hitler like OP

You're a fucking mental dumbass....wow you absolutely don't car about anyone's lives but using it to vent your hate...and your OP shows your meltdown....

Eat shit nazi

Awwww... is the little girl upset because I exposed her for the insensitive little bitch that she is? Because I pointed out how she said "it's only 4 lives - you're a NAZI to have a REACTION to only 4 lives".

Tell you what sweetie - don't cry. Just go light a candle. Everything will be ok after that! :lol:

Forum List

Back