Time to Sanction All NATO Members Not Paying Their Dues

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Requirement is at least 2% GDP. Funny how the only nations meeting that requirement are New Europe nations who understand what evil is and it needs to be confronted.

Cut all aid and place sanctions on the deadbeats.

upload_2019-12-4_20-18-12.jpeg

NATO Summit: The Countries Meeting The 2% Threshold [Infographic]

Just to make the point...NATO members do not pay anything to anybody else for "dues".

Dues = Every member nation has agreed to spend 2% of their own GDP on their own military.

That is supposed to keep each nation strong so they don't just rely on calling the USA to do their fighting for them in a time of emergency.

Trump wont "sanction" NATO or pull out of NATO...but when trying to get these assholes to pay up to defend themselves (pay for their own military)...Trump needs to threaten he may pull out (only way to get them to take it seriously).

Why are we still in Europe? The Europeans can take care of themselves.

Just how dumb are you? Because you want to ensure the US remains dominant.
Do you really not get that?

Oh, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, rhetorical question, I know you don't get that.

When the United States threw off the comforting blanket of isolationism in the 1940s and took the mantle of global leadership, we made the whole world better, but we specifically made it much better for the United States. If we abandon that mantle today, we can be sure that a new world order will be made — and not on terms favorable to us.
Withdrawing from Syria is a Grave Mistake | Republican Leader

Anyone else cool with scrapping NATO? We don't need any allies. They need us. They should be begging us to stay.

Trump wont "sanction" NATO or pull out of NATO...but when trying to get these assholes to pay up to defend themselves (pay for their own military)...Trump needs to threaten he may pull out (only way to get them to take it seriously).
Putin smiles

Oh and since we understand that there are no friggin "dues"

Let's acknowledge that most if not all NATO members are on track to meet their allotted spending goals...some are well ahead.

Putin smiles
Maybe we can provide countries Putin invades with blankets. That's what Democrats do. Get flexible with Putin.

Time to walk out of NATO....The Cold War is over and it's nothing more than a military welfare program for Europe.

Let them pay to defend their own damn dirt.
Putin loves Frogfaces

GRRREAT QUESTION!

My best guess is so the world doesn't go straight to hell.

Honestly. I am not being sarcastic.

If I may quote an old favorite phrase...

"the world only makes sense when you FORCE IT TO".

NATO needs the. United States more than the United States needs NATO

Forum List

Back