Time to re-think public restrooms and showers

Sure, and why are you fixated on someone sexuality?

Are you afraid if a Lesbian is in the same restroom your daughter will like Flannel, Baseball Caps, and want to drive a truck?

You do know you can not become gay or a lesbian by sharing a toilet or shower with them, and your daughter has a higher chance of being raped by some sick perverted man that worries about the sexuality of women than by a lesbian, right?

Also seeing you equate lesbians being like straight boys then my question to you is would you object if a gay 14 year old boy showered in the same shower with your daughter seeing he likes boys and not girls?

Hey troll, I have, and will continue to argue for separation between those with sexual attraction toward each other.

Now somehow you will project again

But that's what trolls do
So you actually are okay with gay men showering with your daughter?

No, but thanks for playing.
Wut? There would be no attraction and your entire premise is based on keeping people that are attracted to women out of their restroom. What a paradox!

Changing tunes HUH Ravi.

You did see my earlier post right?

One for hetro females
One for hetro males
One for gay females
One for gay males

Equality is a bitch

Why not one for Heterosexual Males and Lesbian women seeing they are both attracted to women and one for Gay Males and Heterosexual Women?

My bet is the Lesbian women would make you look gay?

What about Bi-sexual people that are attracted to both sexes?

Where do they crap?

Where do they shower?

Now why is the op'er just fixated on Lesbians only?

Are you afraid if a Lesbian is in the same restroom your daughter will like Flannel, Baseball Caps, and want to drive a truck?

You do know you can not become gay or a lesbian by sharing a toilet or shower with them, and your daughter has a higher chance of being raped by some sick perverted man that worries about the sexuality of women than by a lesbian, right?

Also seeing you equate lesbians being like straight boys then my question to you is would you object if a gay 14 year old boy showered in the same shower with your daughter seeing he likes boys and not girls?

Hey troll, I have, and will continue to argue for separation between those with sexual attraction toward each other.

Wut? There would be no attraction and your entire premise is based on keeping people that are attracted to women out of their restroom. What a paradox!

very true!

So it come to No Gays or Lesbians allow where POP is at, and he claims not to be a Homophobic bigot!

The entire premise of his question was that the Lesbian was attracted to women, and seeing Gay men are not why would he object to allowing the shower with her?

I swear POP want he cake and crap it too... ( yes a toilet pun and it stunk )

Equality dude. You're having a tough time with it.

The package doesn't matter in one case, yet does in the other.

Biology matters in one case, and doesn't in the other

The right to be segregated from a gender that finds you attractive is ok, but the right to segregated from a sexuality that finds your gender is not?

You crack me up

All questions, no answers. Hey that's what we've come to expect from progressive libs. They also like to make shit up, even when the OP had the answer in it.

Roll on troll

very true!

So it come to No Gays or Lesbians allow where POP is at, and he claims not to be a Homophobic bigot!

The entire premise of his question was that the Lesbian was attracted to women, and seeing Gay men are not why would he object to allowing the shower with her?

The right to be segregated from a gender that finds you attractive is ok, but the right to segregated from a sexuality that finds your gender is not?

You crack me up

All questions, no answers. Hey that's what we've come to expect from progressive libs. They also like to make shit up, even when the OP had the answer in it.

Roll on troll

Yes, and your responses are also telling too.

You wrote about how I was putting age into your words when it was you that wrote about your fourteen year old darling and I just wrote teenage lesbians because the fact your daughter would be showering with girls her age most of the time, and not full grown women.

I also pointed out the fact you made it clear you were more for segregation by sexuality because of your other responses and less about gender, so it was you that went one way and the other because the answer I gave you did not suit your hate.

it is you that object to sexuality of a girl showering with your daughter, and as I pointed out she has nothing to fear with a boy that is gay, but you still say no to that because you just fear gays and lesbians.

You're a sad and pathetic person...

Changing tunes HUH Ravi.

You did see my earlier post right?

One for hetro females
One for hetro males
One for gay females
One for gay males

Equality is a bitch
I think equality is awesome.

Where do they crap?

Where do they shower?

And let us not forget dogs. Should people into sex with animals have their own toilets lest a dog wander in?

Where do they crap?

Where do they shower?

Not my problem dude, the LBGTQ-LMNOP claimed em, they can keep em

Equality is a bitch according to you so you need to build another two restrooms for them too...

Now what about transgenders?

We will need a restroom for Men that became women and women that became men because they are not Bi nor can they fall into the Lesbian and Gay crowd, so we will need you to build one for them.

Also you will need to build one for those that just use their right hand to have sexual intercourse with their hand, and one for those that are left handed.

Now while you are at it there will be the need to built one for each ethnic group in the world too.

Now before you scream that is total nonsense equality is a bitch according to you...

Now get busy to build those restrooms and showers!

Where do they crap?

Where do they shower?

And let us not forget dogs. Should people into sex with animals have their own toilets lest a dog wander in?

Also Bubbles the chimp will need one too because there could be someone that enjoy the sexual pleasure of Chimps...

Then what about the Blow up doll crowd?

i am sure the OP'er would prefer his own restroom where he could share it with the love of his life...

very true!

You crack me up

Roll on troll

You wrote about how I was putting age into your words when it was you that wrote about your fourteen year old darling and I just wrote teenage lesbians because the fact your daughter would be showering with girls her age most of the time, and not full grown women.

I also pointed out the fact you made it clear you were more for segregation by sexuality because of your other responses and less about gender, so it was you that went one way and the other because the answer I gave you did not suit your hate.

it is you that object to sexuality of a girl showering with your daughter, and as I pointed out she has nothing to fear with a boy that is gay, but you still say no to that because you just fear gays and lesbians.

Making shit up, and changing the basis of the question to fit your need is dishonest and trolling.

When you decide to address the OP, please do.

I clearly created a question that you needed modification to answer and now for page after page you have deflected

Lesbians are attracted to females the same as males, correct?

Then what the hell is your problem with questioning the rational behind including one and excluding the other.

My posting has been consistent that including EITHER is a very bad idea.

Continue projecting jackass and continue playing the fool.

very true!

You crack me up

Roll on troll

Making shit up, and changing the basis of the question to fit your need is dishonest and trolling.

I clearly created a question that you needed modification to answer and now for page after page you have deflected

Then what the hell is your problem with questioning the rational behind including one and excluding the other.

The projecting claim from the wonderful OP'er when the answer does not suit his fit of rage!

You cried about me writing about teenage Lesbians and claim I was inserting age into the argument when it has been you the whole time and not me.

It is you that wrote in your responses that you support segregation by sexuality more than gender, and now you want to revert to your OP and have us forget your responses.

It is you arguing the sexuality of the Lesbian should be deny because she find a woman attractive, but I noticed you have not wrote about denying a teen boy with homosexual feeling being denied to shower with boys, and it make me wonder do you fear Lesbians more than Gay men?

So why did you insert age when writing about your daughter and not just write a woman instead?

Simple, you wanted to use your daughter age to invoke the idea a butch looking lesbian will be on the prowl in the shower or restroom when the reality is your daughter is in more danger by perverted men that sit on the toilet wondering if the person next to them could be gay and could they turn gay by sitting on the same toilet seat...

So do I have a problem with a teenage lesbian showering in a shower with other girls?

Nope, but you do.

Do I have a problem with Gay men pissing next to me?

Nope, but you do.

Do I fear if i sit on a toilet seat after a Gay Man used it will give me the urge to listen to ABBA, Dress in fine clothes, drive a mini-cooper, buy a poodle, and speak French?

Nope, but you do!

So as you can see I have little fear of things you fear, but that will not stop you from demanding that your right to be a homophobic bigot be forced onto others.

Where do they crap?

Where do they shower?

very true!

You crack me up

Roll on troll

The projecting claim from the wonderful OP'er when the answer does not suit his fit of rage!

You cried about me writing about teenage Lesbians and claim I was inserting age into the argument when it has been you the whole time and not me.

It is you that wrote in your responses that you support segregation by sexuality more than gender, and now you want to revert to your OP and have us forget your responses.

It is you arguing the sexuality of the Lesbian should be deny because she find a woman attractive, but I noticed you have not wrote about denying a teen boy with homosexual feeling being denied to shower with boys, and it make me wonder do you fear Lesbians more than Gay men?

So why did you insert age when writing about your daughter and not just write a woman instead?

Simple, you wanted to use your daughter age to invoke the idea a butch looking lesbian will be on the prowl in the shower or restroom when the reality is your daughter is in more danger by perverted men that sit on the toilet wondering if the person next to them could be gay and could they turn gay by sitting on the same toilet seat...

So do I have a problem with a teenage lesbian showering in a shower with other girls?

Nope, but you do.

Nope, but you do.

Do I fear if i sit on a toilet seat after a Gay Man used it will give me the urge to listen to ABBA, Dress in fine clothes, drive a mini-cooper, buy a poodle, and speak French?

Nope, but you do!

So as you can see I have little fear of things you fear, but that will not stop you from demanding that your right to be a homophobic bigot be forced onto others.

Great, noted, now move on projection troll

Noted you refused to answer another question

Where do they crap?

Where do they shower?

very true!

You crack me up

Roll on troll

Nope, but you do.

Nope, but you do.

Nope, but you do!

I have answered your simple minded questions, and it is you that refuse to accept the answer...

Now, I do wear a Kilt from time to time and go commando so where should I take a shit when we discuss your wish for segregation?

Also let me be clear and very rude by saying I could care less about the person next to me when I am taking a shit. I am more worried about the fact I may need toilet paper to wipe my ass with and less about if the person next to me blows a skin flute.

Now I know you have made it clear you worry about such things after the USSC ruling on same sex marriage and that you demand equality but stop at just wanting a toilet just for you.

So the person next to me taking her crap could be your fourteen year old daughter, and I would not even notice because when I am pushing that damn turd from my ass cheeks it does not matter to me if the person is male, female or some albino chimp from Mars because my brain is on how to wipe my ass next...

I know, I know, I know I should be able to multitask like you and think about silly nonsense like you do, but my train of thought is solely on the turd first, wiping second, and flushing third and everything else take a backseat...

Where do they crap?

Where do they shower?

You crack me up

Roll on troll

Nope, but you do.

Nope, but you do.

Nope, but you do!

I have answered your simple minded questions, and it is you that refuse to accept the answer...

Now, I do wear a Kilt from time to time and go commando so where should I take a shit when we discuss your wish for segregation?

Also let me be clear and very rude by saying I could care less about the person next to me when I am taking a shit. I am more worried about the fact I may need toilet paper to wipe my ass with and less about if the person next to me blows a skin flute.

Now I know you have made it clear you worry about such things after the USSC ruling on same sex marriage and that you demand equality but stop at just wanting a toilet just for you.

So the person next to me taking her crap could be your fourteen year old daughter, and I would not even notice because when I am pushing that damn turd from my ass cheeks it does not matter to me if the person is male, female or some albino chimp from Mars because my brain is on how to wipe my ass next...

I know, I know, I know I should be able to multitask like you and think about silly nonsense like you do, but my train of thought is solely on the turd first, wiping second, and flushing third and everything else take a backseat...

You seem more obsessed with this then me, you want to bet your word count is 4 times or more than mine.

According to you and how you project, you want me

Gosh, but no, I'm straight so move on troll

Where do they crap?

Where do they shower?

Nope, but you do.

Nope, but you do.

Nope, but you do!

You seem more obsessed with this then me, you want to bet your word count is 4 times or more than mine.

If I cared about more than you I would do a top post about it, but alas no top post because I am entertaining myself with your responses about project, me flirting with you, and your wish to ask every female if they are gay or straight...

Now when I wear my Kilt where should I take a shit?

Where do they crap?

Where do they shower?

Nope, but you do.

Nope, but you do.

Nope, but you do!

If I cared about more than you I would do a top post about it, but alas no top post because I am entertaining myself with your responses about project, me flirting with you, and your wish to ask every female if they are gay or straight...

Your probably a runt, so it would save you embarrassment

Just sayin

Nope, but you do.

Nope, but you do.

Nope, but you do!

Just sayin

Where should I take my shit when I am wearing my Kilt and going Commando?

( I doubt the OP'er even know what Going Command mean and think it some type of war game )

My bet is you will answer with another beautiful response...

Just sayin

( I doubt the OP'er even know what Going Command mean and think it some type of war game )

You go "command" (bozo) all you want

Start a poll asking how many know what "going command" is.

No fair adding the "o" that you left out idiot

Just sayin

It is Mr. Buffoon to you and not Bafoon...

I left the " O " off and you spelled Buffoon as Bafoon and countless other words wrong, so please correct me again and thank you for catching the mistake.

Now why would I do a top post or a poll about Going Command or Going Commando?

I swear you are just being a little piss ant today, and getting upset about everything... I guess you were told no on the idea of having segregated toilets and showers?

Just sayin

It is Mr. Buffoon to you and not Bafoon...

I left the " O " off and you spelled Buffoon as Bafoon and countless other words wrong, so please correct me again and thank you for catching the mistake.

Now why would I do a top post or a poll about Going Command or Going Commando?

I swear you are just being a little piss ant today, and getting upset about everything... I guess you were told no on the idea of having segregated toilets and showers?

When you think you're being called a master debater you aren't hearing it correctly.

The word is masterbater.

If you are going to flame someone and want to know if the other wants to know what a word means.......

Spell it correctly

You're not very good at this, are you?

Forum List

Back