Time to kick Bachmann out of the intelligence committee.

I wonder about the same people in Pelosi's district

Pelosi's not a nut.

Keep telling yourself that

There's nothing in her history that even remotely ascribes that label to her..unless it's in the wing nut circle.

She was one of the most successful speakers of the house and was able to craft a great deal of bi-partisan legislation.

Bachmann was successful is railing against pork..then getting a big fat government check for her family farm.

Legislation? Not so much.

LOL! Your paranoia and faux persecution pathologies are not my problem.

But, since it stops you from crying, continue to worship me and grovel at my feet.

Hey...glad my words can make you feel like an icon.

It is quite easy to dupe simple minds.

And seeing as you think I am doing something I most certainly am not doing, it seems I duped you.

The only person I worship is my wife of 3 decades. She is the only one that deserves it after putting up with me for 3 decades!

Indeed, as you've been made a fool since you chimed in.

I know MN republicans who won't vote for Bachmann. This makes you break down emotionally, and lash out like a child.

And a wife? LOL. Suuuuuure.

Dude..no family.

And Jarhead's alright.

We don't agree..but he's a good dude.

LOL! Your paranoia and faux persecution pathologies are not my problem.

But, since it stops you from crying, continue to worship me and grovel at my feet.

And seeing as you think I am doing something I most certainly am not doing, it seems I duped you.

The only person I worship is my wife of 3 decades. She is the only one that deserves it after putting up with me for 3 decades!

I know MN republicans who won't vote for Bachmann. This makes you break down emotionally, and lash out like a child.

Ok. I concede. I was just toying with you. If you truly know GOPers that wouldnt vote for Bachmann, then so be it. I personally dont know if I would have voted for her. I am a conservative as she is....but she is guided more by religion than I am....and I am not sure if one guided by religion is best for the country overall.

But you see, I dont see her as a nut. I understand what motivates her. I disagree with that as motivation, but I respect it.

Same as my sentiments about Pelosi. I respect her.....I respect her service...I disagree with just about everything she supports....but I would NEVR call her a nut.

There was only one rep I called a nut...that guy from Florida....the "die quickly" guy....he was a nut. And the voters realized it right away.

But in the future...what doesnt fly on this board are those that say "I am a repuiblican but I would never vote for today's republicans" as their posts reflect nothing but progressive ideas....and "I know republicans that would ONLY vote for Obama"...and things like that.

As for my wife...she does exist...she is what has kept me somewhat normal for the last 28 years. Well...somewhat.

Dude..no family.

And Jarhead's alright.

Fine. Edited out. But for a 'good dude', he sure acts like a little bitch.

Maybe that's part of his schtick.

Dude..no family.

And Jarhead's alright.

I brought up family. He had the right to refute it.

I was at fault.

And he didnt demean her. He was attacking me by doubting her existance.

But thanks for the support.

Ok. I concede. I was just toying with you. If you truly know GOPers that wouldnt vote for Bachmann, then so be it. I personally dont know if I would have voted for her. I am a conservative as she is....but she is guided more by religion than I am....and I am not sure if one guided by religion is best for the country overall.

But you see, I dont see her as a nut. I understand what motivates her. I disagree with that as motivation, but I respect it.

Same as my sentiments about Pelosi. I respect her.....I respect her service...I disagree with just about everything she supports....but I would NEVR call her a nut.

There was only one rep I called a nut...that guy from Florida....the "die quickly" guy....he was a nut. And the voters realized it right away.

But in the future...what doesnt fly on this board are those that say "I am a repuiblican but I would never vote for today's republicans" as their posts reflect nothing but progressive ideas....and "I know republicans that would ONLY vote for Obama"...and things like that.

As for my wife...she does exist...she is what has kept me somewhat normal for the last 28 years. Well...somewhat.

Ah, I see.

Then I apologize and retract my statements about you.

Sorry I was too slow on the uptake to get that.

Peace.

Dude..no family.

And Jarhead's alright.

Fine. Edited out. But for a 'good dude', he sure acts like a little bitch.

Maybe that's part of his schtick.

Yeah...I can be a dick when I want to. Today is not one of my better days. Dog is sick and I am the one who needs to clean up after him. Sux to be me sometimes.

I wouldn't have Grayson sitting on the intelligence committee either.

Ah, I see.

Then I apologize and retract my statements about you.

Sorry I was too slow on the uptake to get that.

Peace.

Apologize?

I deserved it.

I called you a liar without anything to back it up.

We can't go upsetting People for the American Way now can we?

She's been making some extremely serious accusations against people with absolutely nothing to back it up. She sits on a committee where there are some pretty sensitive materials that's she's able to peruse on a pretty regular basis. It's very irresponsible to have someone with that sort of behavior sitting in the position she's in at the moment.

But I guess it's perfectly okay when the the Vice President of the United States of America tells a predominantly black audience that Republicans want to put 'em all back in chains, huh?

Removing someone from committee is not unprecedented.

Daily Kos: Livid conservative Republicans blasting House Speaker Boehner
On Monday, the Republican Steering Committee, which is chaired by House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), voted to remove Reps. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) and Tim Huelskamp (R-Kansas) from the House Budget Commtitee. Reps. David Schweikert (R-Ariz.) and Walter Jones (R-N.C.) lost their positions on the Financial Services Committee.

The ironic thing, as you've proven over and over here, is that you simply wouldn't know.

Pray hard and hold the BOM really tight, and maybe you'll get an answer.

Thank you for proving my point.

Thank you for stating that and clearly proving that I didn't.

Pray harder please, Ms. Magical Thinking, and keep pretending that you engage in rational thinking.

Don't let thoughts of your own planet cloud your mind.

See, you keep proving it. You seem to think that mocking equals rational thought. Or that it somehow hurts me rather than you.

There is a reason our Founders set up our government the way they did. They studied countless governments throughout the history of humanity. They understood the problems caused by human nature and designed a government that would maximize liberty to both check human nature and provide make it so society benefitted from human nature instead of be impeded by it.

There is no rational reason to bring ourselves into bondage. There never has been and never will be. That's the problem with the progressivism cancer in our nation. It's based solely on emotion, particular, fear of being responsible people who govern themselves.

We can't go upsetting People for the American Way now can we?

She's been making some extremely serious accusations against people with absolutely nothing to back it up. She sits on a committee where there are some pretty sensitive materials that's she's able to peruse on a pretty regular basis. It's very irresponsible to have someone with that sort of behavior sitting in the position she's in at the moment.

But I guess it's perfectly okay when the the Vice President of the United States of America tells a predominantly black audience that Republicans want to put 'em all back in chains, huh?

guess again, asshat.

guess again, asshat.

So it wan't OK?

Funny...I seem to recall all Obama supporters referring to it as "taken out of context"...making it OK.

guess again, asshat.

So it wan't OK?

Funny...I seem to recall all Obama supporters referring to it as "taken out of context"...making it OK.

Biden's not floating conspiracy theories about foreign entities infiltrating upper levels of government.

It's not even remotely similar.

guess again, asshat.

So it wan't OK?

Biden's not floating conspiracy theories about foreign entities infiltrating upper levels of government.

An elected rep wanting to enure foreign entities are not infiltrating upper levels of our government is what we would expect of our elected reps.

An elected rep Claiming that an entire party of elected officials want to see blacks as slaves is something we should NEVER want to hear.

So you are correct...they are not even remotely similar.

guess again, asshat.

So it wan't OK?

Biden is using race baiting hateful lies to scare people to get their votes. Sick pissants.

Thank you for proving my point.

Thank you for stating that and clearly proving that I didn't.

Pray harder please, Ms. Magical Thinking, and keep pretending that you engage in rational thinking.

Don't let thoughts of your own planet cloud your mind.

See, you keep proving it. You seem to think that mocking equals rational thought. Or that it somehow hurts me rather than you.

No, I don't. You claim the ability to grasp rational thought, but your are neck deep and entrenched in magical thinking. And I'm trying to 'hurt' you, I'm pointing out the absurdity of your statements and position.
There is a reason our Founders set up our government the way they did. They studied countless governments throughout the history of humanity. They understood the problems caused by human nature and designed a government that would maximize liberty to both check human nature and provide make it so society benefitted from human nature instead of be impeded by it.

Absolutely and completely irrelevant to anything I've stated whatsoever.
There is no rational reason to bring ourselves into bondage. There never has been and never will be. That's the problem with the progressivism cancer in our nation. It's based solely on emotion, particular, fear of being responsible people who govern themselves.

See above.

Progressivism, despite the fact that you are clearly unfamiliar with it, is irrelevant to my statements.

Forum List

Back