Time to kick Bachmann out of the intelligence committee.

Bachmann :eusa_pray: What a winger/thumper. Seriously, is there an ozone hole above her district? Why are people there zaney enough :tinfoil: to reelect her :dunno:

Bachmann :eusa_pray: What a winger/thumper. Seriously, is there an ozone hole above her district? Why are people there zaney enough :tinfoil: to reelect her :dunno:

It IS odd, isn't it?

For whatever reason, I know several native Minnesotans, and none of them exhibit the sheer nutjobbery pathologies that she does, nor would they ever vote for her (and they're republicans).

WTF is wrong with you, MN?

It IS odd, isn't it?

For whatever reason, I know several native Minnesotans, and none of them exhibit the sheer nutjobbery pathologies that she does, nor would they ever vote for her (and they're republicans).

Sure they are.

It IS odd, isn't it?

I agree. The same state that elected Al Franken. Go figure.

It IS odd, isn't it?

Sure they are.

Indeed, they are, Tinkerbell.

Lifelong gov't handout queens like you wouldn't know the difference.

It IS odd, isn't it?

Sure they are.

lol.

Sure they were.

When one has to lie to support a position, one is displaying doubt in ones position.

I am sorry you doubt your position. Maybe it is best you bow out of the debate?

Hilarious, Bammy has been leaking sensitive shit all along, and you are afraid Bachman "might" leak something.

This woman should be no where near sensitive government material.

It's high time Republicans started acting responsibly at least where national security is concerned.

This woman is a dangerous radical with shit for brains.

Shallow is afraid Bachmann will get to the bottom of the Benghazi scandal...typical pansy fear of the powerful woman.

No.

I'm afraid of her outting agents in the field, referencing ongoing operations or using some sensitive material to embarrass diplomats or create an international crisis.

Hilarious, Bammy has been leaking sensitive shit all along, and you are afraid Bachman "might" leak something.

Shallow is afraid Bachmann will get to the bottom of the Benghazi scandal...typical pansy fear of the powerful woman.

No.

I'm afraid of her outting agents in the field, referencing ongoing operations or using some sensitive material to embarrass diplomats or create an international crisis.

Actually, Sallow is petrified of conservatives...nothing more. He is afraid of conservatives.

He makes that clear with just about every post he writes.

The poor man lives in fear of those that have a different ideology than he does.

Sure they are.

lol.

Sure they were.

When one has to lie to support a position, one is displaying doubt in ones position.

Yawn. The fact that I know republicans from MN who won't vote for Bachmann is really hurting you. Tissue, honey?

Perhaps you should go ask her primary opponent, Jim Graves, if such people can actually exist.

And maybe if you weren't such a cowering slave, you could actually engage in debate.

lol.

Sure they were.

Yawn. The fact that I know republicans from MN who won't vote for Bachmann is really hurting you. Tissue, honey?

Perhaps you should go ask her primary opponent, Jim Graves, if such people can actually exist.

Perhaps if you weren't such a cowering slave, you could actually engage in debate.

ahhh...now defending your position with me...one you referred to as tinkerbell and a "queen"...which means my opinion should mean nothing to you....for you have nothing positive to say about me.

That, too, is one showing a sign of weakness.

So, I again say....sure they are. Seems every one of your posts is supporting my doubt of your honesty.

I suggest you move on.

lol.

Sure they were.

Perhaps if you weren't such a cowering slave, you could actually engage in debate.

ahhh...now defending your position with me...one you referred to as tinkerbell and a "queen"...which means my opinion should mean nothing to you....for you have nothing positive to say about me.

So, I again say....sure they are. Seems every one of your posts is supporting my doubt of your honesty.

I suggest you move on.

LOL! Your paranoia and faux persecution pathologies are not my problem.

But, since it stops you from crying, continue to worship me and grovel at my feet.

No.

Actually, Sallow is petrified of conservatives...nothing more. He is afraid of conservatives.

He makes that clear with just about every post he writes.

The poor man lives in fear of those that have a different ideology than he does.

Eyah.

:cool:

I suggest you move on.

But, since it stops you from crying, continue to worship me and grovel at my feet.

Hey...glad my words can make you feel like an icon.

It is quite easy to dupe simple minds.

And seeing as you think I am doing something I most certainly am not doing, it seems I duped you.

The only person I worship is my wife of 3 decades. She is the only one that deserves it after putting up with me for 3 decades!

I wonder about the same people in Pelosi's district

Pelosi's not a nut.

Keep telling yourself that

Pelosi is NOT a nut. She is guided by her ideology and voted in by those with a similar ideology. Anyone who calls her a nut does not understand or respect why she thinks as she does.

Same as Bachmann...

Same as Reid...

Same as anyone who is not in the middle.

When we stop calling those with a different ideology "nuts" and start understanding why they think as they do, then maybe we can get some positive stuff done in the country.

Until then? It will be a divided America.

I suggest you move on.

Hey...glad my words can make you feel like an icon.

It is quite easy to dupe simple minds.

And seeing as you think I am doing something I most certainly am not doing, it seems I duped you.

The only person I worship is my wife of 3 decades. She is the only one that deserves it after putting up with me for 3 decades!

Indeed, as you've been made a fool since you chimed in.

I know MN republicans who won't vote for Bachmann. This makes you break down emotionally, and lash out like a child.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back