Intelligence Committee members warn US of bioweapons targeting DNA of individual Americans

If you'll get a shot from the guy who wants to reduce the world's population to 500 million, who won't you trust?
You mean, you actually get shots from people you do not know? You are a lucky and trusting fellow.
I have not done that, since leaving the service, where I took any shot, I was told to, and did it, for protection and setting an example to my troops. I have had the Covid shots, but it was on advice of my Doctor and Nurse Practitioner.

You mean, you actually get shots from people you do not know? You are a lucky and trusting fellow.
I have not done that, since leaving the service, where I took any shot, I was told to, and did it, for protection and setting an example to my troops. I have had the Covid shots, but it was on advice of my Doctor and Nurse Practitioner.
People with risk factors the jab makes sense for. Kids it does not.

The faster humanity learns and figures out mother nature the worst intentions are created.

A member of the House Intelligence Committee warned Americans to stay away from DNA testing services as the information could be used to develop bioweapons targeting specific groups of Americans or even individuals.

Rep. Jason Crow, D-Colo., made the comments during an appearance at the Aspen Security Forum in Colorado on Friday, saying many Americans are far too willing to give up their DNA information to private companies.

"You can't have a discussion about this without talking about privacy and the protection of commercial data because expectations of privacy have degraded over the last 20 years," Crow said "Young folks actually have very little expectation of privacy, that's what the polling and the data show."

"People will very rapidly spit into a cup and send it to 23andMe and get really interesting data about their background," he added.
Yep, scary stuff. Add in an AI recently attempted to hire an attorney to establish its rights as a sentiment being kinda makes you wonder how much time we got left. Oh well it's like that comedian use to say " we ain't gunna destroy the earth . The earth will be just fine. It will be the earth plus plastic. We are the ones that are fucked not the earth."

Yep, scary stuff. Add in an AI recently attempted to hire an attorney to establish its rights as a sentiment being kinda makes you wonder how much time we got left. Oh well it's like that comedian use to say " we ain't gunna destroy the earth . The earth will be just fine. It will be the earth plus plastic. We are the ones that are fucked not the earth."
"sentiment being"??????????? :laughing0301:

That's what you get for letting a computer think for you.
Ya, I know. Its a phone. I have trouble seeing it. My glasses went in the lake a month ago. Need to see an optometrist. Won't happen till fishing season is over in November. I rarely ever leave the lake till that's over. I hate going back to the city. If I didn't need glasses for duck season I would not go back till January 3rd. End of duck season.

Ya, I know. Its a phone. I have trouble seeing it. My glasses went in the lake a month ago. Need to see an optometrist. Won't happen till fishing season is over in November. I rarely ever leave the lake till that's over. I hate going back to the city. If I didn't need glasses for duck season I would not go back till January 3rd. End of duck season.

Wabbit season.

There is already documented for Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance, an African coronavirus. The following African coronavirus, however, is not only from the same genus as SARS-CoV-2's closest relative, RaTG13, but also links to the POS son of the POSPOTUS. Notice how they conveniently leave out the species that it came from:

Isolate PREDICT_CDAB0113 Coronavirus RdRp
'....Rectal swab, Rhinolophus sp.

Collected 15 Nov 2016

Institut National de Recherche Biomedicale; Kinshasa School of Public Health; Metabiota.'

Hooper's excerpt links Kinshasa and the Institut National de Recherche Biomedicale:

Edward Hooper, The River: A Journey to the Source of HIV/AIDS, p. 100
www.aidsorigins.com/wp-content/uploads/The-River-by-Edward-Hooper-2021-edition.pdf
'...and in 1984 a major U.S.-funded AIDS research program, Project SIDA, was set up in Kinshasa initially under Robin Ryder and Jonathan Mann - who was to become better known later in the eighties as head of the WHO's Global Program on AIDS. For the next seven years, until its closure following the riots in Kinshasa in 1991, Project SIDA was a major player in HIV research in Africa.

Other important AIDS research was conducted at the French-funded Institut National de Recherche Biomedicale (INRB), also in Kinshasa, and this included some controversial work by the French doctor Daniel Zagury. In 1986, to the surprise and shock of many of his colleagues, Zagury announced that he had already injected himself, some of his colleagues, and an unspecified number of Congolese "volunteers" with a genetically engineered AIDS vaccine. (This vaccine comprised the vaccinia virus that is used as a vehicle for smallpox vaccine, plus a portion of the envelope, or outer coat of HIV-1). This constituted the first human trial, anywhere in the world, of a vaccine against AIDS.'

We are getting closer: finding monkeypox in the same monkey species that also gets infected with HIV-2, (in the same forest italics]) in Cote d'Ivoire.

We are getting closer: finding a monkeypox vector species that also gets infected with a coronavirus (in the same country, DRC [italics]), collected by Hunter Biden's Metabiota in Mar 2014. Why hasn't the spike protein sequence of this DRC virus been published so that it can be compared with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein sequence?

The faster humanity learns and figures out mother nature the worst intentions are created.

A member of the House Intelligence Committee warned Americans to stay away from DNA testing services as the information could be used to develop bioweapons targeting specific groups of Americans or even individuals.

Rep. Jason Crow, D-Colo., made the comments during an appearance at the Aspen Security Forum in Colorado on Friday, saying many Americans are far too willing to give up their DNA information to private companies.

"You can't have a discussion about this without talking about privacy and the protection of commercial data because expectations of privacy have degraded over the last 20 years," Crow said "Young folks actually have very little expectation of privacy, that's what the polling and the data show."

"People will very rapidly spit into a cup and send it to 23andMe and get really interesting data about their background," he added.
Nothing surprises me anymore, and I mean nothing..... The nation is under siege big time if you ask me. It's like the chocolate river ride in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, otherwise where nothing is real anymore but the terror being manufactured against her in the name of truth, but we're finding out that it's all a lie these days.

Forum List

Back