Kinzinger: Liz Cheney Will ‘Chase Donald Trump to the Gates of Hell’

Pelosi's Insurrection Conspiracy Hearings are a political farce, and everyone knows it.
They have zero evidence of an insurrection because there wasn't one.
The Democrat Party is a cult and the proof of it is their delusional pursuits.
Like Pelosi's two bogus impeachments with no evidence of a crime.

Let the Bush's and Cheney's disappear from the scene forever...
We have suffered enough with them pulling the strings....

Come now. She is hard core putting it out there that she is open to MSNBC giving her her own show.

That's a possibility as well as an invitation to serve in the Biden Administration.

There is always a call for Ultramoderate GOP'ers will to sell out their supposed principles.

Nearly All Pro-Impeachment GOPers Officially Purged

Election Truther Now Set To Be Wyoming’s Next Secretary Of State

Chuck Gray, a Trump endorsee and 2020 election fraud conspiracist, won the Republican primary for Wyoming secretary of state last night. And since no Democrats ran for the position, Gray’s victory means he’ll be overseeing the elections in 2024.

We're going to see what happens when raving Trumper lunatics can do more than engage in delusion. Some will have real power.
Be an even playing field against the rabid lunatic left then.

Election Truther Now Set To Be Wyoming’s Next Secretary Of State

Chuck Gray, a Trump endorsee and 2020 election fraud conspiracist, won the Republican primary for Wyoming secretary of state last night. And since no Democrats ran for the position, Gray’s victory means he’ll be overseeing the elections in 2024.

We're going to see what happens when raving Trumper lunatics can do more than engage in delusion. Some will have real power.
We have already seen what happens. Low gas prices, stocked store shelves, low unemployment, higher GDP, cheaper food, cheaper energy...

I guess Cheney will chase Trump on her broom as an ordinary citizen since she is out of politics.

:p
That's ok. Trump will never forget the sound of Cheney rattling his cage over what he did.

Ever.

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Alex Wagner Tonight” declared that Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) will “chase” former President Donald Trump to the gates of Hell.

Wagner asked, “I’ll ask you, as one of the few people who’s been going through this with her as members of the same party, what has it been like being on the committee with Liz Cheney? Has there been camaraderie, gallows humor, what is that relationship been like between you and her?”

Kinzinger said, “It’s been pretty amazing. This committee, just outside of Liz and I, this is like probably never happened in history and likely will never happen again. You have a committee that is focused on getting the truth, getting to the answers, getting done what needs to be done. We thank Kevin McCarthy for pulling his members. It’s made it a lot easier for us to get to the truth.”

He added, “But with Liz, look, and I feel the same way. If I went back 20 months and made the decision about am I going to impeach Donald Trump, I would’ve done it in a heartbeat and Liz feels the same way. What is it for a man to gain the world but lose his soul? And I think as we have gotten into this committee, Liz and I get along really well. My respect for her was huge, by the way, prior to even all this has grown immensely. She’s very determined”

Kinzinger concluded, “She will chase Donald Trump to the gates of Hell, that’s for sure.”

Kinzinger: Liz Cheney Will 'Chase Donald Trump to the Gates of Hell'

LOL....Drama much loser?
They are both doing fantastic jobs.

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Alex Wagner Tonight” declared that Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) will “chase” former President Donald Trump to the gates of Hell.

Wagner asked, “I’ll ask you, as one of the few people who’s been going through this with her as members of the same party, what has it been like being on the committee with Liz Cheney? Has there been camaraderie, gallows humor, what is that relationship been like between you and her?”

Kinzinger said, “It’s been pretty amazing. This committee, just outside of Liz and I, this is like probably never happened in history and likely will never happen again. You have a committee that is focused on getting the truth, getting to the answers, getting done what needs to be done. We thank Kevin McCarthy for pulling his members. It’s made it a lot easier for us to get to the truth.”

He added, “But with Liz, look, and I feel the same way. If I went back 20 months and made the decision about am I going to impeach Donald Trump, I would’ve done it in a heartbeat and Liz feels the same way. What is it for a man to gain the world but lose his soul? And I think as we have gotten into this committee, Liz and I get along really well. My respect for her was huge, by the way, prior to even all this has grown immensely. She’s very determined”

Kinzinger concluded, “She will chase Donald Trump to the gates of Hell, that’s for sure.”

Kinzinger: Liz Cheney Will 'Chase Donald Trump to the Gates of Hell'

LOL....Drama much loser?
And they have lots of witnesses to sift through. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back