Time to kick Bachmann out of the intelligence committee.

guess again, asshat.

So it wan't OK?

Funny...I seem to recall all Obama supporters referring to it as "taken out of context"...making it OK.

Biden's not floating conspiracy theories about foreign entities infiltrating upper levels of government.

It's not even remotely similar.

Egyptian Press Reports What U.S. Press Won't: Islamists Spying Here - Investors.com

Egyptian mag affirms Brotherhood infiltration of White House

No.

I'm afraid of her outting agents in the field, referencing ongoing operations or using some sensitive material to embarrass diplomats or create an international crisis.

And she has done this when exactly to have you concerned with her current service on the committee?

She's been making some extremely serious accusations against people with absolutely nothing to back it up. She sits on a committee where there are some pretty sensitive materials that's she's able to peruse on a pretty regular basis. It's very irresponsible to have someone with that sort of behavior sitting in the position she's in at the moment.

But I guess it's perfectly okay when the the Vice President of the United States of America tells a predominantly black audience that Republicans want to put 'em all back in chains, huh?

guess again, asshat.

No guessing about it, dick nose. That's what the race baiting VP said. Sick twits.

So it wan't OK?

Funny...I seem to recall all Obama supporters referring to it as "taken out of context"...making it OK.

Biden's not floating conspiracy theories about foreign entities infiltrating upper levels of government.

An elected rep wanting to enure foreign entities are not infiltrating upper levels of our government is what we would expect of our elected reps.

An elected rep Claiming that an entire party of elected officials want to see blacks as slaves is something we should NEVER want to hear.

So you are correct...they are not even remotely similar.

Yeah..I am right.

I take US intelligence very seriously.

It keeps us out of huge wars. And while keeping this country relatively safe.

It's an extremely important function of government.

And it should not be handled by ideologues.

No.

I'm afraid of her outting agents in the field, referencing ongoing operations or using some sensitive material to embarrass diplomats or create an international crisis.

And she has done this when exactly to have you concerned with her current service on the committee?

I'm sorry..did you miss the whole spotlighting American Citizens as traitors, thing?

Or making outrageous accusations about Muslim Brotherhood and our government?

No.

You mean, like Obama, who gave Hollywood access to the CIA for the Bin Laden propaganda film? Or the gay Private with the chip on his shoulder who leaked years of sensitive information to Wikileaks?

The poor thing needs a brain so it can think before it speaks.

Sallow has a brain. He just doesn't see things that are obvious to others. Im sure he does see some things that aren't obvious together as well. As for thinking, everyone on both sides of the aisle have moments where they suspend thinking or don't even realize they aren't thinking. Be kind to others and they will be kind when you show the same mistakes. Because, guess what, we are all human and those mistakes will be there.

An elected rep wanting to enure foreign entities are not infiltrating upper levels of our government is what we would expect of our elected reps.

An elected rep Claiming that an entire party of elected officials want to see blacks as slaves is something we should NEVER want to hear.

So you are correct...they are not even remotely similar.

Yeah..I am right.

So you think it's perfectly okay for the VP to use race baiting scare rhetoric to obtain votes. Nice.

Sure they are.

Indeed, they are, Tinkerbell.

Lifelong gov't handout queens like you wouldn't know the difference.

lol.

Sure they were.

When one has to lie to support a position, one is displaying doubt in ones position.

I am sorry you doubt your position. Maybe it is best you bow out of the debate?

Wouldn't he have to enter the debate first? Cause Im reading what he is writing and that isn't debating.

Indeed, as you've been made a fool since you chimed in.

I know MN republicans who won't vote for Bachmann. This makes you break down emotionally, and lash out like a child.

I know you seem to think that making baseless accusations somehow makes them true, but Jar is kicking your butt.

I know MN republicans who won't vote for Bachmann. This makes you break down emotionally, and lash out like a child.

I know you seem to think that making baseless accusations somehow makes them true, but Jar is kicking your butt.

Yet again you demonstrate you are utterly unequipped to actually follow a thread as it progresses.

You have my pity.

And a wife? LOL. Suuuuuure.

Ok. I concede. I was just toying with you. If you truly know GOPers that wouldnt vote for Bachmann, then so be it. I personally dont know if I would have voted for her. I am a conservative as she is....but she is guided more by religion than I am....and I am not sure if one guided by religion is best for the country overall.

But you see, I dont see her as a nut. I understand what motivates her. I disagree with that as motivation, but I respect it.

Same as my sentiments about Pelosi. I respect her.....I respect her service...I disagree with just about everything she supports....but I would NEVR call her a nut.

There was only one rep I called a nut...that guy from Florida....the "die quickly" guy....he was a nut. And the voters realized it right away.

But in the future...what doesnt fly on this board are those that say "I am a repuiblican but I would never vote for today's republicans" as their posts reflect nothing but progressive ideas....and "I know republicans that would ONLY vote for Obama"...and things like that.

As for my wife...she does exist...she is what has kept me somewhat normal for the last 28 years. Well...somewhat.

I wouldn't have Grayson sitting on the intelligence committee either.

And yet, the people in his district voted him back in again. That was a sad day.

And you are right. Pelosi isn't a nut. That's emotion speaking. Lying, hypocritical, totatlitarian is a much more accurate description:tongue:

So it wan't OK?

Biden is using race baiting hateful lies to scare people to get their votes. Sick pissants.

Let's be fair to Biden. The man isn't right in the head.

No.

I'm sorry..did you miss the whole spotlighting American Citizens as traitors, thing?

That's her job....

Plus, she could be right.

Egyptian Press Reports What U.S. Press Won't: Islamists Spying Here - Investors.com

Egyptian mag affirms Brotherhood infiltration of White House

Yeah..I am right.

They didn't help much with Iraq.

No.

They aren't outrageous when they are accurate.

Ok. I concede. I was just toying with you. If you truly know GOPers that wouldnt vote for Bachmann, then so be it. I personally dont know if I would have voted for her. I am a conservative as she is....but she is guided more by religion than I am....and I am not sure if one guided by religion is best for the country overall.

But you see, I dont see her as a nut. I understand what motivates her. I disagree with that as motivation, but I respect it.

Same as my sentiments about Pelosi. I respect her.....I respect her service...I disagree with just about everything she supports....but I would NEVR call her a nut.

There was only one rep I called a nut...that guy from Florida....the "die quickly" guy....he was a nut. And the voters realized it right away.

But in the future...what doesnt fly on this board are those that say "I am a repuiblican but I would never vote for today's republicans" as their posts reflect nothing but progressive ideas....and "I know republicans that would ONLY vote for Obama"...and things like that.

As for my wife...she does exist...she is what has kept me somewhat normal for the last 28 years. Well...somewhat.

I wouldn't have Grayson sitting on the intelligence committee either.

And yet, the people in his district voted him back in again. That was a sad day.

And you are right. Pelosi isn't a nut. That's emotion speaking. Lying, hypocritical, totatlitarian is a much more accurate description:tongue:

I like Grayson.

I don't think he has the demeanor to sit on the intelligence committee.

That's not his forte.

Neither is it Bachmann's.

Yeah..I am right.

They didn't help much with Iraq.

It didn't "help" with Iraq because the decision was made to invade well before 9/11.

They had the reason..and they were looking to cherry pick intel to justify it.

Bachman is a dirty McCarthyite without the alcoholism to explain for her damaged brains.

Forum List

Back