Intelligence Committee members warn US of bioweapons targeting DNA of individual Americans

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The faster humanity learns and figures out mother nature the worst intentions are created.

A member of the House Intelligence Committee warned Americans to stay away from DNA testing services as the information could be used to develop bioweapons targeting specific groups of Americans or even individuals.

Rep. Jason Crow, D-Colo., made the comments during an appearance at the Aspen Security Forum in Colorado on Friday, saying many Americans are far too willing to give up their DNA information to private companies.

"You can't have a discussion about this without talking about privacy and the protection of commercial data because expectations of privacy have degraded over the last 20 years," Crow said "Young folks actually have very little expectation of privacy, that's what the polling and the data show."

"People will very rapidly spit into a cup and send it to 23andMe and get really interesting data about their background," he added.

So Brigadier General Jack Ripper was right after all, and in more ways than one.

“I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.”

“It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids, without the knowledge of the individual, certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.”

The faster humanity learns and figures out mother nature the worst intentions are created.

A member of the House Intelligence Committee warned Americans to stay away from DNA testing services as the information could be used to develop bioweapons targeting specific groups of Americans or even individuals.

Rep. Jason Crow, D-Colo., made the comments during an appearance at the Aspen Security Forum in Colorado on Friday, saying many Americans are far too willing to give up their DNA information to private companies.

"You can't have a discussion about this without talking about privacy and the protection of commercial data because expectations of privacy have degraded over the last 20 years," Crow said "Young folks actually have very little expectation of privacy, that's what the polling and the data show."

"People will very rapidly spit into a cup and send it to 23andMe and get really interesting data about their background," he added.
What the hell is a democrat doing spewing conspiracy theories about collecting a DNA database?

Yup, and people still getting it. Even after many "boosters".
To what end though? If you take a COVID test and it's positive how is your course of treatment different than if it's negative? Obviously you are feeling ill or you wouldnt be taking the test right? So I take the COVID test and it comes up positive, so Im home recovering. Or I take the test and it's negative which means I have a cold or the flu which means Im home recovering....

Are people still taking COVID tests? If so why? To be fair Im not entirely sure why people were taking them in the first place.

I know people that take one every time they are sick, and normally more than just one. A co-worker/friend was feeling sick and told me he was negative, two days later he said he tested positive and I was like "How often do you test". He did not really answer me.

I have been tested twice, both times before medical procedures that were scheduled.

To what end though? If you take a COVID test and it's positive how is your course of treatment different than if it's negative? Obviously you are feeling ill or you wouldnt be taking the test right? So I take the COVID test and it comes up positive, so Im home recovering. Or I take the test and it's negative which means I have a cold or the flu which means Im home recovering....
I'm just saying I have no doubt people are doing all kinds of things with these test. Today, you get a cold and you got to go get tested. You blow your nose and everyone freaks out.

People hear lots of things, most of what they hear is bull shit

From 2021:

"BETHESDA, Md. — Chinese firms are collecting genetic data from around the world, part of an effort by the Chinese government and companies to develop the world’s largest bio-database, American intelligence officials reported on Friday.

The National Counterintelligence and Security Center said in a new paper that the United States needed to better secure critical technologies including artificial intelligence, quantum computing, semiconductors and other technologies related to the so-called bioeconomy."

"The counterintelligence center also highlighted investments by WuXi, which bought a Pfizer manufacturing plant in China, announced a production facility in Massachusetts and made an investment in 2015 in 23andMe, the consumer genetics company. “They are developing the world’s largest bio database,” Mr. You said of the Chinese government efforts. “Once they have access to your genetic data, it’s not something you can change like a pin code.”"

U.S. Warns of Efforts by China to Collect Genetic Data

Last edited:
The insistance of conservatives that every public health issue be completely misunderstood in a way that maximizes casualties is a danger as great as any conceivable bioweapon.

The insistance of conservatives that every public health issue be completely misunderstood in a way that maximizes casualties is a danger as great as any conceivable bioweapon.
Big commie is worse then big weapons, big oil, and big pharma combined.

BETHESDA, Md. — Chinese firms are collecting genetic data from around the world, part of an effort by the Chinese government and companies to develop the world’s largest bio-database, American intelligence officials reported on Friday.

The National Counterintelligence and Security Center said in a new paper that the United States needed to better secure critical technologies including artificial intelligence, quantum computing, semiconductors and other technologies related to the so-called bioeconomy."

"The counterintelligence center also highlighted investments by WuXi, which bought a Pfizer manufacturing plant in China, announced a production facility in Massachusetts and made an investment in 2015 in 23andMe, the consumer genetics company. “They are developing the world’s largest bio database,” Mr. You said of the Chinese government efforts. “Once they have access to your genetic data, it’s not something you can change like a pin code.”"

U.S. Warns of Efforts by China to Collect Genetic Data

So, nothing in there about pulling DNA off of a COVID test.

Thanks

Forum List

Back