Time to face some hard facts

We shall see.

How they got reelected is that the two party system did not really offer a choice. You were basically faced with voting for two shades of gray.

I do not think it was by accident that that opponent for the 2nd term has been just a terrible candidate almost guaranteeing a win for the sitting president. It is almost like the two parties have some sort of an agreement to make that happen.

Look back at the opponents.

Bob Dole
John Kerry
Mitt Romney

It is hard to believe such terrible choices would keep showing up every 2nd term election

If Trump continues on in successful fashion, and without major incident... He may well have proven himself to be the harbinger of doom for the all but defunct Democrat party.

I just had a conversation about this issue with someone who hates Trump, but they just kept insisting that Trump WILL start a war with NK.

Naturally, if he does not, they still won't vote for him next round, but then Trump never had their vote to begin with.

The left is all about hate and casting their opposition as "crazy" or "senile" or "stupid". All Republican Presidents get treated in this way.

The Russians used psychologists in similar fashion, casting their political opponents in the same light and then locking them up for everyone's well being.
That's what the Russians used against Hillary and Democrats, that's why you all are brainwash with hatred.....they used Psychology, on you......to hate the USA, hate our intel agencies, to believe in the deep state, all of that garbage has been psyops on you.

But you will fight to the very end to destroy your own Nation.....

In the guise the Russians set up that you believe....America is terrible, American govt is corrupt, Russia and Putin Gvt is greater and better than ours, ours is the deep state....:rolleyes:

Fools, all of you who hate so much, yet try to say "it's the other guy"....You are a PAWN of the Russians and their Psychogical warfare, you work for them, without even knowing it. :eek:

Speaking of being "brainwash with hate" and "try to say 'it's the other guy'"......... o_O

I do not think it was by accident that that opponent for the 2nd term has been just a terrible candidate almost guaranteeing a win for the sitting president. It is almost like the two parties have some sort of an agreement to make that happen.

Bob Dole
John Kerry
Mitt Romney

It is hard to believe such terrible choices would keep showing up every 2nd term election

But they are only terrible because they lost.

Up until the Russians threw the election, everyone was bemoaning what a terrible candidate Trump was. And he was a terrible candidate. It was never about him, it was about the contempt the voters had for the system.

The thing is, Trump got less of a percentage of the vote than Romney did. (46 vs. 47) only slightly more than McCain (45) or Dole (43) and less than Kerry (49)

Now, i think there is some validity to when you have a two term president, you dim out all the other stars in your party, which is why after two terms of Obama, all you had was Hillary and after two terms of Bush all you had was McCain, and after two terms of Clinton all you had left was Gore, all of whom were "Terrible" candidates in that they lost. .

I don't think Trump will win a second term because he really didn't win a first one. All the idiots who voted for third parties because "Hillary was just as bad" won't make that mistake again. But who knows the Democrats might fuck it up.

My bigger worry is that the Bernie Bros and other far leftists might become the dominant force in the party, and if Trump remains as unpopular as he is, they could win.

Bob Dole
John Kerry
Mitt Romney

Up until the Russians threw the election, everyone was bemoaning what a terrible candidate Trump was. And he was a terrible candidate. It was never about him, it was about the contempt the voters had for the system.

The thing is, Trump got less of a percentage of the vote than Romney did. (46 vs. 47) only slightly more than McCain (45) or Dole (43) and less than Kerry (49)

Now, i think there is some validity to when you have a two term president, you dim out all the other stars in your party, which is why after two terms of Obama, all you had was Hillary and after two terms of Bush all you had was McCain, and after two terms of Clinton all you had left was Gore, all of whom were "Terrible" candidates in that they lost. .

I don't think Trump will win a second term because he really didn't win a first one. All the idiots who voted for third parties because "Hillary was just as bad" won't make that mistake again. But who knows the Democrats might fuck it up.

My bigger worry is that the Bernie Bros and other far leftists might become the dominant force in the party, and if Trump remains as unpopular as he is, they could win.

No, they were terrible when the ran, they lost because they were terrible.

By the way, I am one of the "idiots" that voted 3rd party and will do so again next election. I am used to the two party slaves calling me that so it does not bother me at all.

If Trump continues on in successful fashion, and without major incident... He may well have proven himself to be the harbinger of doom for the all but defunct Democrat party.

I just had a conversation about this issue with someone who hates Trump, but they just kept insisting that Trump WILL start a war with NK.

Naturally, if he does not, they still won't vote for him next round, but then Trump never had their vote to begin with.

The left is all about hate and casting their opposition as "crazy" or "senile" or "stupid". All Republican Presidents get treated in this way.

The Russians used psychologists in similar fashion, casting their political opponents in the same light and then locking them up for everyone's well being.
That's what the Russians used against Hillary and Democrats, that's why you all are brainwashed with hatred.....they used Psychology, on you......to hate tIhe USA, hate our intel agencies, to believe in the deep state, all of that garbage has been psyops on you.

But you will fight to the very end to destroy your own Nation.....

In the guise the Russians set up that you believe....America is terrible, American govt is corrupt, Russia and Putin Gvt is greater and better than ours, ours is the deep state....:rolleyes:

Fools, all of you who hate so much, yet try to say "it's the other guy"....You are a PAWN of the Russians and their Psychogical warfare, you work for them, without even knowing it. :eek:

No dear, you fell for the medias bullshit; about the software used to gain Clinton's emails being from Russia (it was 2 years old and freely available on the dark web), about the IPs being traceable to Russia (not possible, hackers can steal /your/ IP and fake it - and everything would be traced back to you, not them), ignoring that Mendax said point blank the DNC emails came from an insider, ignoring that the FBI never even looked at the servers (and in fact they refused to show them, probably because of all the corruption), etc. etc.

Bob Dole
John Kerry
Mitt Romney

By the way, I am one of the "idiots" that voted 3rd party and will do so again next election. I am used to the two party slaves calling me that so it does not bother me at all.

Good for you man, keep voting third party if that's the candidate that best represents your beliefs. IF more of us followed such a belief we'd break the two party choke hold.

I can't think of anything more wasteful than voting third party. I'm no fan of the two party system, but that's what's evolved. Didn't care for Hillary, but Trump is genuinely dangerous.

Here's the thing about Dole, Kerry and Romney. Any one of them would have been perfectly fine as president. I wouldn't have to wake up one morning and worry that they just tweeted insults at a Gold Star Family or posted a racist video or did something else that was unbecoming of the President.

Shit, I actually said something Nice about Mormon Mitt.... That's how far we've sunk.

Bob Dole
John Kerry
Mitt Romney

Good for you man, keep voting third party if that's the candidate that best represents your beliefs. IF more of us followed such a belief we'd break the two party choke hold.
you can't break the two party system....it is set up in the States, so that you can't with the states legislating WINNER TAKES ALL, with electorates....instead of proportionate electors given to the candidate, by the votes they received

Ross Perot as third party got 27 million votes, and not a single Electoral College vote....

The States can change this stranglehold on electors that go only to the two parties, but they won't, because the way they set it up, keeps 1 of the two parties, ALWAYS in office....in power.

Last edited:

Bob Dole
John Kerry
Mitt Romney

History will show that Trump, and those who voted for him was the Third party victory many have been clamoring for...

Bob Dole
John Kerry
Mitt Romney

you can't break the two party system....it is set up in the States, so that you can't with the states legislating WINNER TAKES ALL, with electorates....instead of proportionate electors given to the candidate, by the votes they received

Ross Perot as third party got 27 million votes, and not a single Electoral College vote....

The States can change this stranglehold on electors to go only to the two parties, but they won't, because the way they set it up, keeps 1 of the two parties, ALWAYS in office....in power.

It is time to outlaw the two parties and arrest the leadership. If only....

Bob Dole
John Kerry
Mitt Romney

History will show that Trump, a those who voted for him was the Third party victory many have been clamoring for...
Agree...but only because Cankles was so F-ing awful. Only a fool would vote for her.

That said it doesn't appear Trump is going to change things.

The States can change this stranglehold on electors to go only to the two parties, but they won't, because the way they set it up, keeps 1 of the two parties, ALWAYS in office....in power.

More to the point, even if a third party does manage to get some electoral votes, all that does is throw the election into Congress, where the two parties will simply pick one of their own.

IF Trump is able to avoid war, unlike his predecessors before him, and he is able to revitalize the economy, which his predecessors have been unable to do, he will have been a more successful president than decades worth of sitting US Presidents. In fact, he does not even have to do anything. Doing nothing will have made him a better President than those before him. The bar has really been set that low.

Naturally, they are trying to remove him before it gets to that. Just imagine another Trump election. They can't just let that happen now can they?
The problem with your statement is it assumes Trump seeks peace, which may not be the case. If he doesn't appease the militarists that control and inhabit both parties (all owned by the Military Industrial Complex), he might get his head blown off in broad daylight.

Nothing unites the two criminal parties more, than war...at least for a time. Just long enough to grow the power and wealth of government.

War is ALWAYS the health of the State.

And if that is true, Trump will simply fall on his sword like those before him.

The only difference being, he will not win a second term like "W" and Obama did when he does it.
I am not so sure about that. With a nice war, he can unite the two parties behind him along with the MSM. They will do their best to dupe Americans into voting for him again. How do you think fools like W and BO got re-elected?

We shall see.

How they got reelected is that the two party system did not really offer a choice. You were basically faced with voting for two shades of gray.
We have always had to vote for the lesser of two evils. A nation of 320 million gets to vote for two jackasses for POTUS every four years. That will not change.

If Trump goes to war he will unit the R party behind him, as jackass W did. This will guarantee him the nomination in 2020. Then it is merely him against whoever the dumb ass Ds put up.

I would like to amend my statement.

IF Trump goes to war and it results in mass casualties in the US, he will be toast.

I'm not sure Americans really give a damn about wars over seas so long as they are not personally inconvenienced.

All Americans care about are two things, free stuff and low taxes, something both parties have done hand in hand over the years leading to a $20 trillion plus debt.

More to the point, even if a third party does manage to get some electoral votes, all that does is throw the election into Congress, where the two parties will simply pick one of their own.

Kinda like what we have with Trump now.

IF Trump is able to avoid war, unlike his predecessors before him, and he is able to revitalize the economy, which his predecessors have been unable to do, he will have been a more successful president than decades worth of sitting US Presidents. In fact, he does not even have to do anything. Doing nothing will have made him a better President than those before him. The bar has really been set that low.

Naturally, they are trying to remove him before it gets to that. Just imagine another Trump election. They can't just let that happen now can they?
The problem with your statement is it assumes Trump seeks peace, which may not be the case. If he doesn't appease the militarists that control and inhabit both parties (all owned by the Military Industrial Complex), he might get his head blown off in broad daylight.

Nothing unites the two criminal parties more, than war...at least for a time. Just long enough to grow the power and wealth of government.

Enjoy your visit from the Secret Service.

Somehow they forgot to visit Lee Harvey, so I am not worried.

Somehow they forgot to visit Lee Harvey, so I am not worried.

He's dead. You sure you want to go there?

Bob Dole
John Kerry
Mitt Romney

History will show that Trump, and those who voted for him was the Third party victory many have been clamoring for...

No, it will not. Trump is not a 3rd party, Trump is Trump and cares about nobody but himself and getting his ego rubbed off as often as possible each day.

And if that is true, Trump will simply fall on his sword like those before him.

The only difference being, he will not win a second term like "W" and Obama did when he does it.
I am not so sure about that. With a nice war, he can unite the two parties behind him along with the MSM. They will do their best to dupe Americans into voting for him again. How do you think fools like W and BO got re-elected?

We shall see.

We have always had to vote for the lesser of two evils. A nation of 320 million gets to vote for two jackasses for POTUS every four years. That will not change.

If Trump goes to war he will unit the R party behind him, as jackass W did. This will guarantee him the nomination in 2020. Then it is merely him against whoever the dumb ass Ds put up.

I would like to amend my statement.

IF Trump goes to war and it results in mass casualties in the US, he will be toast.

I'm not sure Americans really give a damn about wars over seas so long as they are not personally inconvenienced.

All Americans care about are two things, free stuff and low taxes, something both parties have done hand in hand over the years leading to a $20 trillion plus debt.
I fully agree with that. If a war results in lots of dead Americans or if the military incurs big loses, the American people will turn on Trump. Remember how Jimmy was treated by the establishment and the MSM, when the hostage crisis lingered for months? Then those helicopters went down in the Iranian desert, during a failed rescue attempt. He was roundly condemned as incompetent. That could happen again, though it would seem unlikely.

Forum List

Back