Time to Annex Mexico

I've often wondered why we ignore the reason we have an illegal immigration problem: Mexico sucks.

If it didn't suck, no one would be desperately trying to get the fuck out of there like this.

Seems to me when you have a huge problem that is this obvious, you admit it and focus on fixing it. That might involve some kind of assistance from America, for example.

But obviously the Democrats would fight such a strategy every step of the way, since they feel they'd be losing a game-changing amount of new voters.

Mexico doesn't "suck" it has the fastest growth rate in Latin America. Judging Mexico by the US border area is as misleading as judging the USA by its Mexican border area. Mexico's biggest problem is that it is next to el Norte. Absorbing Mexico isn't the solution to our problems, giving back to Mexico the land we stole in the Mexican-American war of aggression would do a lot more good.

Why don't we just send them our Progressives in exchange

as ambassadors of hope and change

Mexico doesn't "suck" it has the fastest growth rate in Latin America. Judging Mexico by the US border area is as misleading as judging the USA by its Mexican border area. Mexico's biggest problem is that it is next to el Norte. Absorbing Mexico isn't the solution to our problems, giving back to Mexico the land we stole in the Mexican-American war of aggression would do a lot more good.

I'll pay for a few of the bus rides there.

Mexico needs Hope and Change Liberals.

They are asking for your help. Will you ignore them in their time of need?

Yes, yes, OKAY. You'll still get your welfare check for a while............

Annex mexico?? Just like that, we'd have another 100 million bums on welfare for working white people to support. I say nuke mexico.

I've often wondered why we ignore the reason we have an illegal immigration problem: Mexico sucks.

If it didn't suck, no one would be desperately trying to get the fuck out of there like this.

Seems to me when you have a huge problem that is this obvious, you admit it and focus on fixing it. That might involve some kind of assistance from America, for example.

But obviously the Democrats would fight such a strategy every step of the way, since they feel they'd be losing a game-changing amount of new voters.

Give back land? What would Mexico do with California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado? It would be comical to watch. Let's start with California. All if the Liberals kissing La Raza's ass can leave Hollywood and San Francisco. La Raza would not know what to do. Think Mexico would continue and foster Film industry that is Southern Cal or the tech and financial sectors in the Bay Area? They would fail miserably and come back to the US seeking reparations.

Time to Annex Mexico

Strange mixture of neo-cons and social cons posting above

Annex mexico?? Just like that, we'd have another 100 million bums on welfare for working white people to support. I say nuke mexico.

And, of course, voting Democrat, beating the 200 year black Democrat vote, predicted by LBJ, by about 1,000 years.

But to be fair, the first 200 years would be concurrent. For the benefit of above mentioned voters, that means: at the same time.

Last edited:

WHAT THE FUCK ! ! ! !

are you admitting you are a traitor ? i have never read such bullshit from even some of the most rabid libs here.., no need to name names, we all know them. :up:

They'd certainly be at home amidst all of the corruption.

Time to Annex Mexico

Strange mixture of neo-cons and social cons posting above

^ Avid supporter of Obama's Drone strikes on American teenagers

The issue, buddy, is technological not legal.

Anyone who removes himself and his family from due process and LEO, continues to wage war that kills Americans, and brags about it justifiably opens himself and his to getting hell fire down his throat.

The reason you folks are complaining is simply that they don't want the government to drone attack militia here in America holed up where it would take too many casualties to get them out of their holes.

Frank, I wish you would stop supporting the enemies of America who are happy to further the agenda of those who attack the Twin Towers.

Last edited:

And of course, big bad America also "stole" the Louisiana Territory from France and "stole" Alaska from Russia, and "stole" Hawaii from Hawaiians and "stole" the rest of the United States from the so-called "Native Americans".

Bad, BAD, America!
This pathetic post is a good example of why we need Common Core Standards for public schools -- especially in US History. We paid cash money for the Louisiana Purchase (that's what "purchase" means) and seven million dollars for Alaska. We acquired Hawaii through the same sort of black ops coup that Putin used in Crimea. We didn't "steal" the land from Native Americans, we took it in a completely illegal aggressive war of genocide. The war we started under false pretenses in order to grab northern Mexico was just as fake and dishonest as the Decider's war in Iraq, but at least we won in Mexico for a century or so. The Mexican invasion now underway is rapidly retaking the land that was theirs to begin with. Putin would applaud our technique for stealing Texas when Mexico abolished slavery. I doubt even Putin would want such a violent shit hole however. Fortunately, most of Texas will be uninhabitable within the next twenty years or so. We stole Florida as well and it is sinking like the Titanic. America will be playing Triple A League ball by the end of this century. Praise Jesus!

And of course, big bad America also "stole" the Louisiana Territory from France and "stole" Alaska from Russia, and "stole" Hawaii from Hawaiians and "stole" the rest of the United States from the so-called "Native Americans".

Bad, BAD, America!
This pathetic post is a good example of why we need Common Core Standards for public schools -- especially in US History. We paid cash money for the Louisiana Purchase (that's what "purchase" means) and seven million dollars for Alaska. We acquired Hawaii through the same sort of black ops coup that Putin used in Crimea. We didn't "steal" the land from Native Americans, we took it in a completely illegal aggressive war of genocide. The war we started under false pretenses in order to grab northern Mexico was just as fake and dishonest as the Decider's war in Iraq, but at least we won in Mexico for a century or so. The Mexican invasion now underway is rapidly retaking the land that was theirs to begin with. Putin would applaud our technique for stealing Texas when Mexico abolished slavery. I doubt even Putin would want such a violent shit hole however. Fortunately, most of Texas will be uninhabitable within the next twenty years or so. We stole Florida as well and it is sinking like the Titanic. America will be playing Triple A League ball by the end of this century. Praise Jesus!
^^:cuckoo:

I never understood Americans facination with a country to go to for vacation where the first
thing they tell you is don't drink the water.

Just send me a pound of good weed and a case of their best Tequila and you guys can do whatever your want.

But before we attack can we ship some of our hard core lefties from the USMB there first...

Tell them they won an all expense paid trip...
Damm I might even be willing to kick in a few bucks.

Mexico doesn't "suck" it has the fastest growth rate in Latin America.

It's a third world shit hole.

Absorbing Mexico isn't the solution to our problems, giving back to Mexico the land we stole in the Mexican-American war of aggression would do a lot more good.

Yep, then they can turn all that into a shit hole too. California has already given them a head start.

But before we do anything let's get that Marine back that they are holding and fuck over the ones that gave him a hard time.

Think they're kidding?

Pity you, the OP, and most others on the right aren’t.

Deflection noted, standard operating procedure for leftwing partisan ideologues.

And by the way, here's a little morsel for you from a fellow leftwinger. I'll bet you'll love this:

The Mexican invasion now underway is rapidly retaking the land that was theirs to begin with. Putin would applaud our technique for stealing Texas when Mexico abolished slavery. I doubt even Putin would want such a violent shit hole however. Fortunately, most of Texas will be uninhabitable within the next twenty years or so. We stole Florida as well and it is sinking like the Titanic. America will be playing Triple A League ball by the end of this century. Praise Jesus!

I'll bet you can't wait.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back