Whose fault is it that our nation is corrupt?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
BUILDING A BETTER NATION
If we want a better nation, it must start with a better society, and if we want a better society, we must first identify the correct reason why our society is so ignorant - It is EASY to blame the ignorant society, but if you take puppy, a dog, it can be raised into a well behaved animal, or it can grow up to be a nuisance. The media is our eyes and ears to the outside world, it is what raises the society, it has the power, which is BIGGER than that of our elected politicians, and even if WE are intelligent enough not to fall for their propaganda, as long as they are able to deceive MAJORITY, they are able to STEAL our democracy and our freedom. But before we blame this ignorant majority, for electing stupid leaders, let us take a look at what their options are at the polls: they have a selection of two popular candidates that are publicized as sure winners on the establishment media, or they have a large selection of independent parties. How can we blame the PEOPLE for not knowing which of the independent parties to choose from? It is much more fair to blame all the independent PARTIES for not joining together and giving people a clear alternative. How can the people know which of the independent parties will not lie and not be as corrupt as the two ESTABLISHMENT parties? - They DON'T

WHOSE FAULT IS IT THAT OUR NATION IS CORRUPT
Many republicans will point a finger at liberals, but it is republican party ACTIONS that recruit people to vote for democrats, and democrat party actions that recruit people to vote for republicans. I know this was exactly the reason why I voted twice, once for a republican and once for a democrat: it had nothing to do with me liking either of the two parties, and it had everything to do with me disliking the other party even more. And I am just like most Americans in that regard, that is why even on the media they criticize each other much more than offer any new ideas. So our DEMOCRACY (about which the establishment so often gloats about) is in reality just a contest of which party is LESS DISLIKED at the moment.

And in a democracy, at least 50% of population has to vote in order for elections to be considered legitimate, but in America, despite the fact that many illegals and people without proper identification are allowed to vote, that percentage is barely 50%. - And the establishment is quick to condemn democratic elections in OTHER nations, even if the turnout for the elections there is much higher than in USA

So if our own democracy is a FRAUD, then we know that it is NOT THE PEOPLE that are responsible for their ignorance, they are UNABLE to change the system, they are living under a hidden DICTATORSHIP, they are being deceived FROM THE TOP. So the next time you see a thief, or a criminal, or an arrogant 300 pound whale with an access card in a food store, REMEMBER - this is a product of the SYSTEM, NOT of society. When society has been stripped of it's national resources, NATURALY it becomes degraded, resorted to stealing from each other and cutting each other's throats just to survive, just to pay the bills, And the next time, some political expert tries to tell you that a person who seeks absolute power to change the system, is trying to become a DICTATOR, take a VERY GOOD LOOK at the ALTERNATIVE.... A DICTATOR, is someone who never had to struggle, never had to live among ordinary people, never worked a real job...And a DICTATOR, can not be unseated by a bunch of political parties fighting among each other.

It's everyone's fault, because we allow a corrupt system to continue. We just don't like looking in the mirror.

If we care enough to change the system:

1. Strict, short term limits: Are we going to pretend that professional politicians would make the same decisions if they were not worried about fundraising and re-election?
2. Publicly-funded elections: See #1
3. Balanced Budget Amendment: Make both corrupt parties justify their taxing and spending agendas every fucking day.

Or we can just keep bending over and taking it.

Our choice.

It's everyone's fault, because we allow a corrupt system to continue. We just don't like looking in the mirror.

1. Strict, short term limits: Are we going to pretend that professional politicians would make the same decisions if they were not worried about fundraising and re-election?
3. Balanced Budget Amendment: Make both corrupt parties justify their taxing and spending agendas every fucking day.

Our choice.

1. I agree - I always said that as they stay in power, they get surrounded by ass kissers who expect favors from them and become grease balls, and I advocate going much further to ensure this stops, for which I have been called crazy, and many worse names. for example in this speech I state that any politician who takes kickback should be hanged in a public square and left to rot there for a week, and while you may say this is extreme, I say you fail to provide explanation HOW you will enforce this.
2. Not sure what you mean, but I believe even better is if people had a negative vote option so that they can actually vote OUT the grease balls (either way, something we can talk about, but can not be done by a bunch of political parties fighting each other, or the existing establishment)
3. You lost me there, I say eliminate federal reserve and international bankers world wide is the only way.

Ya... how else do these politicians get to be immediate millionaires on $175K a year, and it's supposed to be SO expensive to live in Washington D.C.?

They're bought and paid for by lobbyists, that's how.

It's bribery by every definition of the word.
Exactly, but your signature indicates to me you support one of them - I support NONE of them, I would not shake hands with ANY of them.

The corrupt people of the nation. After all, they represent us.

Especially those who want to toss aside our rights and responsibilities for power.

Nixon started the war on drugs after a special government committee told him to legalize marijuana.

This was thirty years after marijuana had to be legalized to save America during World War II.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngc0_mQ5tjE]Hemp For Victory (1942) U.S. Department of Agriculture - YouTube[/ame]

End the drug war and you'll take care of quite a bit of corruption in the US Federal government.

The citizenry is for allowing the social compact to crumble since 1994.

Last edited:
Adam, and Eve! :eusa_pray:

For the Republicans: it's the love of money! :mad:

For the democrats: it's the love of other people's money! :evil:

"What difference, at this point, does it make."

It started with President Woodrow Wilson and progressive policies and has been followed by many politicians on both sides of the aisle, for years. The socialization of America.

Everything will be OK forever as long as we have Il Duce'

th

Our forefathers gave away the keys to power in 1913, when they were snookered into passing the 16th and 17th amendments. I am not optimistic, short of an armed revolution, that we can ever get the keys back.

Our choice.

Those are good ideas, but none of them will ever happen without an armed revolution of sorts, like maybe a million armed and pissed off Vets surrounding the White House and the Capital.

The two established Parties have 'rigged' the system to make sure they stay in power.

Forum List

Back