Time to Annex Mexico

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Mexico has declared war on the USA and it's way past time for us to respond. Send in the 82nd and 101st to Mexico City take over the government in 15 minutes. Then use every available drone to target every cartel Boss.

It will be the shortest war in history. We'll restore security to our border and then well be able to adopt a sane and safe immigration policy.

Threatening cartel billboards warning police to choose 'silver over lead' come complete with hanging mannequins appearing in Texas | Mail Online

I've often wondered why we ignore the reason we have an illegal immigration problem: Mexico sucks.

If it didn't suck, no one would be desperately trying to get the fuck out of there like this.

Seems to me when you have a huge problem that is this obvious, you admit it and focus on fixing it. That might involve some kind of assistance from America, for example.

But obviously the Democrats would fight such a strategy every step of the way, since they feel they'd be losing a game-changing amount of new voters.

I've often wondered why we ignore the reason we have an illegal immigration problem: Mexico sucks.

If it didn't suck, no one would be desperately trying to get the fuck out of there like this.

Seems to me when you have a huge problem that is this obvious, you admit it and focus on fixing it. That might involve some kind of assistance from America, for example.

But obviously the Democrats would fight such a strategy every step of the way, since they feel they'd be losing a game-changing amount of new voters.

Mexico doesn't "suck" it has the fastest growth rate in Latin America. Judging Mexico by the US border area is as misleading as judging the USA by its Mexican border area. Mexico's biggest problem is that it is next to el Norte. Absorbing Mexico isn't the solution to our problems, giving back to Mexico the land we stole in the Mexican-American war of aggression would do a lot more good.

It does make sense. though it doesn't fix the problems because we need to take out the drug Lords.

Mexico doesn't "suck" it has the fastest growth rate in Latin America. Judging Mexico by the US border area is as misleading as judging the USA by its Mexican border area. Mexico's biggest problem is that it is next to el Norte. Absorbing Mexico isn't the solution to our problems, giving back to Mexico the land we stole in the Mexican-American war of aggression would do a lot more good.

So we should give back land we paid for?

And of course, big bad America also "stole" the Louisiana Territory from France and "stole" Alaska from Russia, and "stole" Hawaii from Hawaiians and "stole" the rest of the United States from the so-called "Native Americans".

Bad, BAD, America!

So we should give back land we paid for?

Paid for?

The Reconquista ("reconquest"), also Greater Mexico, is the characterization of the increased demographic and cultural presence of Mexicans in the Southwestern United States, an area that was part of Mexico before the Texas annexation (1845) and the Mexican Cession (1848), as a trend leading toward territorial losses by the United States.

Mexico will reconquer California, Arizona and the whole Southwest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)

Last edited:

Land we stole Gracie?:cuckoo:

And why the PUSH for "Immigration Reform" before the Mid-Terms by the Democrats/Obama...I think they are going to use this issue in an attempt to beat up Republicans.

Mexico has declared war on the USA and it's way past time for us to respond. Send in the 82nd and 101st to Mexico City take over the government in 15 minutes. Then use every available drone to target every cartel Boss.

It will be the shortest war in history. We'll restore security to our border and then well be able to adopt a sane and safe immigration policy.

Threatening cartel billboards warning police to choose 'silver over lead' come complete with hanging mannequins appearing in Texas | Mail Online

as jefferson did with the barbary pirates

burn down everything with in a hundred miles of the border

The interior countryside, mountains, and coastline are beautiful. The corrupt govt sucks. We're not giving back any land to mexico.

I wonder how long Frank would like to wait to give our new territory the right to vote.

Think they're kidding?

aztlan_map_0.jpg

The interior countryside, mountains, and coastline are beautiful. The corrupt govt sucks. We're not giving back any land to mexico.
Indeed. The way these people think? Why not give back Alaska to the Russians?

illegal immigration problem: Mexico sucks.

true but it is hard to feel sorry for these folks

when the come across the border and disregard

the traditions and laws of the land

illegal immigration problem: Mexico sucks.

true but it is hard to feel sorry for these folks

when the come across the border and disregard

the traditions and laws of the land

I understand, but remember that they have many here who are completely on their side, who are willing to completely ignore our laws purely for political advantage.

It's not as if they're on their own, then.

aztlan_map_0.jpg

Well if we ever get serious about taking over all of Mexico - which would be incredibly stupid IMO - all we'd have to deploy is maybe 6 or 8 Girl Scout Troops to kick their asses.

Why don't we just send them our Progressives in exchange

Forum List

Back