Zone1 Time to accept Jane Fonda's apology? Maybe.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one who brought Bergdahl into this discussion, you did.

You are woefully misinformed on Fonda, Bergdahl, and God knows what else.
Aside from your continuous lies, I finally figured it out. The "B" in you online name stands for Bergdahl, which is why you support the traitor so much and show so much love for him. He is a direct relative of yours who holds your alleged brain captive and won't return it to you without your stated adoration of him.

Proving once again how pathetic you are.

And you are still avoiding the actual topic of this thread in favor of trying to excuse another traitor, along with Fonda.
Seems to be a character flaw of yours.

Aside from your continuous lies, I finally figured it out. The "B" in you online name stands for Bergdahl, which is why you support the traitor so much and show so much love for him. He is a direct relative of yours who holds your alleged brain captive and won't return it to you without your stated adoration of him.

I don't love him, I pity him.
This man never should have been enlisted with all of his mental health issues, and yet he was because the Army was pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel at that point. It's also how you got Bradley/Chelsea Manning and Nidal Hasan and other losers who never should have worn a uniform.

And you are still avoiding the actual topic of this thread in favor of trying to excuse another traitor, along with Fonda.
You're the one who brought him up.

The Traitor was Nixon... that's why he was forced to resign by his own party. You know, back when Republicans had integrity.

I don't love him, I pity him.
This man never should have been enlisted with all of his mental health issues, and yet he was because the Army was pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel at that point. It's also how you got Bradley/Chelsea Manning and Nidal Hasan and other losers who never should have worn a uniform.
Sounds like you are talking about yourself and all of your relatives.
You're the one who brought him up.

The Traitor was Nixon... that's why he was forced to resign by his own party. You know, back when Republicans had integrity.

Wrong again on all counts. You must remember, just because you say somethi8ng does not mean it is tru. In fact with your history, it is probably a lie.

And you still refuse to return to the original topic. Tired of getting your ass kicked? Or just stupid.

Wrong again on all counts. You must remember, just because you say somethi8ng does not mean it is tru. In fact with your history, it is probably a lie.

And you still refuse to return to the original topic. Tired of getting your ass kicked? Or just stupid

You guys were already crushed on the original subject... the rest of the wingnuts went home.

You guys were already crushed on the original subject... the rest of the wingnuts went home.
You are still here, so not so much. It appears that you are the one who got crushed. Hence all of your attempts at diversion.

Naw, man, I just want to see what a black hole of emotional need you are that you keep engaging.

But the point was, History has proven Fonda right. Vietnam was a terrible idea.
If you want to see a black hole, look around yourself. It is all around YOU.

If you bother to challenge your own lies, show me where I said Vietnam was a good idea. It is only in your lying, delusional world.

I did and do support the solders who were sent there, something you have never stated. If you and your attitude were ever sent there, I see a fragging in your case.

Now it time for you to go back and make up more lies to try to defend your idiotic claims.

If you bother to challenge your own lies, show me where I said Vietnam was a good idea. It is only in your lying, delusional world.

I did and do support the solders who were sent there, something you have never stated. If you and your attitude were ever sent there, I see a fragging in your case.
Naw, my guys thought I was awesome, because I always knew the back channels to get stuff for the unit.

The point was, Fonda protested an unjust war, and the best way to "support the troops" was to get them out of that situation.

Naw, my guys thought I was awesome, because I always knew the back channels to get stuff for the unit.
Sexual favors and submission is not the best way to get stuff, but you would not know that.
The point was, Fonda protested an unjust war, and the best way to "support the troops" was to get them out of that situation.
The best way would have been to let us really fight the enemy, not to encourage the enemy with traitorous actions such as she took.

Again proving that you were never a loyal solder, much lees a decent human being.

The best way would have been to let us really fight the enemy, not to encourage the enemy with traitorous actions such as she took.

We dropped more fucking bombs on North Vietnam than we dropped on Germany and Japan combined in World War II.
We killed 3 million Vietnamese
And keep in mind, they never called it a war, they called it a "Police Action".

Sexual favors and submission is not the best way to get stuff, but you would not know that.
I'm sure that's why you got discharged before Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
1677885162779.jpeg

Klinger, was that you?

We dropped more fucking bombs on North Vietnam than we dropped on Germany and Japan combined in World War II.

Yet we weren't allowed to drop them on intelligence targets or follow the VC when they crossed borders. Blueprint to how to not win a war. Of course someone like you, never in combat, would not know of this. BTW, only the rear echelon wannbe warriors called it a police action. Once you were shot at, it was a war.,, Idiot.

Struck a little too close to home for you, did I? You supply types always did these kinds of actions and then promptly denied them. Just lie you are attempting to do now.

View attachment 762205
Klinger, was that you?
Good start. Too bad we didn't drop one of them Japan bombs on them. They worked real good.

Struck a little too close to home for you, did I? You supply types always did these kinds of actions and then promptly denied them. Just lie you are attempting to do now.

We did? Man, your supply guys must have been a lot more fun than the ones in my unit. We just filled out boring paperwork.
Hey, Max, I'm sorry you didn't get that Section 8. I'm sure you tried.

Fonda contributed to no deaths, she saved lives

Those who supported the war are responsible for 60,000 deaths
Proof of y our statement? She contributed to the moral of the North Vietnamese who helped kill 56000 of our troops.

We did? Man, your supply guys must have been a lot more fun than the ones in my unit. We just filled out boring paperwork.
Hey, Max, I'm sorry you didn't get that Section 8. I'm sure you tried.
Your type did nothing for the troops, that is the point. I am sure you ignore that fact so as to sooth your pathetic ego.

Proof of y our statement? She contributed to the moral of the North Vietnamese who helped kill 56000 of our troops.

Occupation by French and then American Armies contributed to the morale of the N Vietnamese

Jane Fonda called our politicians and Generals on a senseless war that killed over 2 million

The Vietnamese didn't need Jane Fonda doing a USO show to motivate them.

The fact that we were bombing their cities, prostituting their women, defoliating their forests, destroying their agricultural infrastructure, was motivation enough.

In fact, given the very good relationship between the Vietnamese and the US today, I'm kind of glad they don't hold a grudge. You know, like the Arabs.

Your type did nothing for the troops, that is the point. I am sure you ignore that fact so as to sooth your pathetic ego.

I did plenty to support the troops when I was in. And frankly, back when I was in, I was pretty right wing. I really only became more left wing in the last 15 years or so when I realized that the GOP is just bending over the working class so the investor class can screw us.

Vietnam was a great example of that. The big corporations made a lot of money on a war THEIR kids didn't have to fight, while the DoD sent "Moron Brigades" (i.e. people who normally weren't smart enough to get into the service) over there to be slaughtered.

Occupation by French and then American Armies contributed to the morale of the N Vietnamese

Jane Fonda called our politicians and Generals on a senseless war that killed over 2 million
Wrong, she promoted herself and hatred of her country in a purely selfish manner and caused immeasurable harm in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back