Time Person of the year: Khashoggi et al

His murder was covered up? Just damn!
Has Trump acknowledged it?

*Waits for the response*
I don't like Time's selection but better people than I have complained before, and Time's decision isn't a popularity contest.

Yes, Trump personally assisted a for govt cover up it's chief executive's hands on participation in assassinating a US resident and employee of the WP. Forget Nato. Forget starting trade wars with the EU and Canada. Forget basing for policy on long held grudges and feelings of personal disrespect. Everyone but a Trumpanze should figure out that we haven't stooped this low since Diem, and with Diem we were trying to effectuate a more progressive govt for a pretty crappy place to chose to send out guys to die.

But, this episode won't change a single Trumpanze mind. I don't see it's "news" importance ... beyond Time's probable concern that the US govt under Trump has told govts "kill our reporters we don't give a fuck." Well the Trumpanzes don't give a fuck.

But I think the picture of the little girl holding her mother's hand as they faced being separated and .... jailed ... did change some minds.

In a slap on Donald Trump’s face, time magazine just shows Jamall Khashoggi (whose murder Donald Trump has covered up by whitewashing involvement of the mastermind) and other journalists who have been imprisoned or murdered throughout the world.

DuI-diWW4AA27pE

Trump didn't murder the idiot.

Forum List

Back