Time Person of the year: Khashoggi et al

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
In a slap on Donald Trump’s face, time magazine just shows Jamall Khashoggi (whose murder Donald Trump has covered up by whitewashing involvement of the mastermind) and other journalists who have been imprisoned or murdered throughout the world.

DuI-diWW4AA27pE

Last edited:
Well that's a lousy person of the year if I ever saw one.

Time needs better people running it.

In a slap on Donald Trump’s face, time magazine just shows Jamall Khashoggi (whose murder Donald Trump has covered up by whitewashing involvement of the mastermind) and other journalists who have been imprisoned or murdered throughout the world.

DuI-diWW4AA27pE
He'll be tweeting his fingers to the bone over this.

DuI-diWW4AA27pE
How precious. Media calling media heroes. I guess they couldn't bring themselves to name a whore like Jim Acosta.

Time is an irrelevant, Far Left publication with extremely small readership. What was Trump, and the U.S. supposed to do about a foreign national getting murdered in a sovereign foreign nation?

Would you like a foreign country dictating to us about our law enforcement, or lack thereof? What was Trump supposed to do? I could see if the guy was either an American Citizen, or murdered here in the U.S., but neither of these were true.

This just shows more over reaching, and ridiculous efforts to demonize Trump. Certainly Time, and you lefties are GRABBING AT STRAWS.

Time is an irrelevant, Far Left publication with extremely small readership. What was Trump, and the U.S. supposed to do about a foreign national getting murdered in a sovereign foreign nation?

Would you like a foreign country dictating to us about our law enforcement, or lack thereof? What was Trump supposed to do? I could see if the guy was either an American Citizen, or murdered here in the U.S., but neither of these were true.

This just shows more over reaching, and ridiculous efforts to demonize Trump. Certainly Time, and you lefties are GRABBING AT STRAWS.
^ Sour Grapes....a mainstay of the trump so-called administration.

Good pick. A war in truth is being waged by Trump. The truth needs defenders. These defenders need to be honored and singled out as the real Americans and defenders of the constitution.

Forum List

Back