Time Magazine Person Of The Year

Nancy Pelosi. Our speaker did something so hard and so difficult in spite of the monied interests and the corporate hounds, she helped pass a Bill that has the potential of moving America once again forward in its Preamble promise. Tough actions, as history so often demonstrates are rare. Bravo Nancy.

"Genuine politics -- even politics worthy of the name -- the only politics I am willing to devote myself to -- is simply a matter of serving those around us: serving the community and serving those who will come after us. Its deepest roots are moral because it is a responsibility expressed through action, to and for the whole." Vaclav Havel

:lmao:

This year I would like to throw out my nomination of who I think should be Person Of The Year. In this case Persons Of The Year....The Founders Of The Tea Party.

I don't think the Koch brothers will make the list

An honor that means nothing since Time magazine stopped making any credible choices for it. I mean, Christ, they made me Person of the Year in '06.

Nancy Pelosi. Our speaker did something so hard and so difficult in spite of the monied interests and the corporate hounds, she helped pass a Bill that has the potential of moving America once again forward in its Preamble promise. Tough actions, as history so often demonstrates are rare. Bravo Nancy.

lmao-real.jpg

This year I would like to throw out my nomination of who I think should be Person Of The Year. In this case Persons Of The Year....The Founders Of The Tea Party.

Who would you all nominate?

Though I, in no way support the Tea Party. If the award is for the person or persons that had the most impact, I would have to go with the Tea Party as a whole, not just the founders.

Since 1927, TIME Magazine has chosen a man, woman, or idea that "for better or worse, has most influenced events in the preceding year." Although TIME's list is not an academic or objective study of the past, the list gives a contemporary viewpoint of what was important during each year.

Forum List

Back