TIME magazine depicted trump as King

GunSalesmenAward-Obama-370x208.png

853266d1366987021-fucking-walmart-ammo-hoarders-resellers-obama-gun-salesman-year.jpg

Barak,Great President,Great Man...far too intelligent for your Average Jo/Blackhawk
You're kidding, right?
Nope,you may not like him but we do...but I do realise guys like you prefer a Bullshit Artist,well you have one it is call Donald Trump and you are welcome to him,right
He has done well, better than Obama at this point.

Barak,Great President,Great Man...far too intelligent for your Average Jo/Blackhawk
You're kidding, right?
Nope,you may not like him but we do...but I do realise guys like you prefer a Bullshit Artist,well you have one it is call Donald Trump and you are welcome to him,right
He has done well, better than Obama at this point.
early days

Intelligent evil. A global-governance con man is what he was. His "legacy" such as it was has been largely dismantled.

By the time Trump leaves office, it will be as if he never was.

You might try at least spelling his name correctly, though. He is after all, your erstwhile Messiah.
Thy mind is Myopic

"Nothing doth more hurt in a state than that cunning men pass for wise"

Francis Bacon
“This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.” Shakespere was writing to you Dotr

Nope just using visual aids highlight the stupidity of your OP.

Naw...you masturbate for O...I know you do. "Everyone is saying it"
Nope that's you lefties who still have the shrine you built to honor him in your living room. Truth be told I actually feel bad mocking you and pointing out your stupidity but you just make it so easy but if you are going to keep putting em down the middle of the plate I'm happy to keep hitting em over the fence.

Nope just using visual aids highlight the stupidity of your OP.

Naw...you masturbate for O...I know you do. "Everyone is saying it"
Nope that's you lefties who still have the shrine you built to honor him in your living room. Truth be told I actually feel bad mocking you and pointing out your stupidity but you just make it so easy but if you are going to keep putting em down the middle of the plate I'm happy to keep hitting em over the fence.

Whatever you say...Curly....

Forum List

Back