TIME magazine depicted trump as King

or this
bae.jpg_large

Trump needs to buy a whole bunch to put them up in the buildings at his golf course.

Barak,Great President,Great Man...far too intelligent for your Average Jo/Blackhawk

Intelligent evil. A global-governance con man is what he was. His "legacy" such as it was has been largely dismantled.

By the time Trump leaves office, it will be as if he never was.

You might try at least spelling his name correctly, though. He is after all, your erstwhile Messiah.

Barak,Great President,Great Man...far too intelligent for your Average Jo/Blackhawk

Intelligent evil. A global-governance con man is what he was. His "legacy" such as it was has been largely dismantled.

By the time Trump leaves office, it will be as if he never was.

You might try at least spelling his name correctly, though. He is after all, your erstwhile Messiah.
You have your opinion,I have mine,Australians like Obama and his family...because of the people they are...unlike Slobs like you who from the beginning of his Presidency SLAGGED him and his Family off continuously ...So don't give me your Racist slant..be gone from here...Now

And Newsweek claimed Obabble was the Second Coming.

Newsweek-SecondComingcover-2013-01-18.jpg

Newsweek also called Obabble
god_of_all_things_obama_shiva.jpg
the God of All Things. Shiva is the DESTROYER - so it is much more fitting than comparing him to Jesus.

Forum List

Back