TIME magazine depicted trump as King

Nope just using visual aids highlight the stupidity of your OP.

Naw...you masturbate for O...I know you do. "Everyone is saying it"
Nope that's you lefties who still have the shrine you built to honor him in your living room. Truth be told I actually feel bad mocking you and pointing out your stupidity but you just make it so easy but if you are going to keep putting em down the middle of the plate I'm happy to keep hitting em over the fence.
Trouble is your shooting blanks

Nope that's you lefties who still have the shrine you built to honor him in your living room. Truth be told I actually feel bad mocking you and pointing out your stupidity but you just make it so easy but if you are going to keep putting em down the middle of the plate I'm happy to keep hitting em over the fence.

Whatever you say...Curly....
That and a funny rating the best you can do? Your admission of defeat has been noted and accepted cupcake

Trouble is your shooting blanks
I suspect you would know a lot about shooting blanks.

Many conservatives would like it. They want a strongman like Mussolini to rule over them like an angry daddy. That is what they miss in their lives.

Many conservatives would like it. They want a strongman like Mussolini to rule over them like an angry daddy. That is what they miss in their lives.

I used to think that ridiculous....but with the trunpettes...I really think they want an Authoritarian looking over them.

You know....someone who says "I AM the law. What I SAY is the truth."

No president in US history has given that impression more than King trump. Giving him pardoning power is like giving a fox the key to the hen house.

Barak,Great President,Great Man...far too intelligent for your Average Jo/Blackhawk
You're kidding, right?
Nope,you may not like him but we do...but I do realise guys like you prefer a Bullshit Artist,well you have one it is call Donald Trump and you are welcome to him,right
He has done well, better than Obama at this point.
early days
Really give me accomplishments.

‘Time magazine has connected the dots of Donald Trump's intensely personal presidency. The magazine's cover features the President in his business suit, staring into a mirror that reflects him in regal splendor, complete with crown. "King Me," declares the cover line, but the good stuff is announced in the headlines below: "Visions of Absolute Power," "Trump vs the Constitution" and "Why Mueller Won't Indict."

In these pieces, Molly Ball, Tessa Berenson, Neal Katyal and Jack Goldsmith define the style and practices of a man who leads in the brutal and imperious fashion of a cartoon monarch. The roots of this ignoble attitude run all the way back to the President's childhood as the scion of one of America's wealthiest men in a family where he was groomed to royal ways.

"You are a killer, you are a king," was the mantra intoned by President Trump's father Fred as he taught his boys to believe in their right to rule. This detail, reported in Harry Hurt III's biography "Lost Tycoon, The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump," is a chilling marker for anyone trying to understand the degraded condition of politics under our current president.’

President Trump is dressed as a king on the new Time magazine cover

“…the degraded condition of politics” the consequence of Trump, indeed.

‘Time magazine has connected the dots of Donald Trump's intensely personal presidency. The magazine's cover features the President in his business suit, staring into a mirror that reflects him in regal splendor, complete with crown. "King Me," declares the cover line, but the good stuff is announced in the headlines below: "Visions of Absolute Power," "Trump vs the Constitution" and "Why Mueller Won't Indict."

In these pieces, Molly Ball, Tessa Berenson, Neal Katyal and Jack Goldsmith define the style and practices of a man who leads in the brutal and imperious fashion of a cartoon monarch. The roots of this ignoble attitude run all the way back to the President's childhood as the scion of one of America's wealthiest men in a family where he was groomed to royal ways.

"You are a killer, you are a king," was the mantra intoned by President Trump's father Fred as he taught his boys to believe in their right to rule. This detail, reported in Harry Hurt III's biography "Lost Tycoon, The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump," is a chilling marker for anyone trying to understand the degraded condition of politics under our current president.’

President Trump is dressed as a king on the new Time magazine cover

“…the degraded condition of politics” the consequence of Trump, indeed.

Believe it or not...a return to the war torn years of the W presidency would garner a sigh of relief from Madame Liberty. The very foundation of our Democracy is at risk with a man determined to shape the constitution to fit his sense of royal entitlement. This man thinks America owes him loyalty...just like he demanded it of Comey and so many more.

I just don't understand why his cult cannot see his Authoritarian aspirations. It may be too late for America when/if they do.

Forum List

Back