Time for real Americans to step up

B

Beefheart

yes...Time for real Americans to step up.
The army has not realized it's recruiting goal the past few months.
Bush is in need of bodies...er...soldiers to be shipped off to 135 degree heat...and then extend your assignment...when you think you're coming home.
Sound inviting?
Wars need bodies.
It's time for all of you Bush loving, war supporting, ribbon magnet people to step up.
Too old...nope..the army has loopholes for that.
Bad feet? Mental deficiencies ?
Our US army won't let that get in the way of you serving your country.
The army cares so much about you...it now is teaching you how to lie and cheat in order to pass the physical.
Bush needs you.
Don't believe Dick Cheney when he says that the insurgency is in it's last days...
Believe Rummy...who said it may be 12 more years.
Don't you want to spend 12 years in Iraq ?
What kind of American are you ?
Sporting that yellow ribbon isn't really enough.
Did you think it would be?
Sure...you won't have protective body armor...nor the proper armor under your vehicle.
We don't have money for that !
The rich need their tax cuts.
Besides...are you a wimp or what ?
Real Americans support their president and his wars blindly.
Time to stop bullshitting...and start enlisting.
Do it today !....or you're a Michael Moore, Al Franken, American hating, lib Democrat.
You gonna take that?
I didn't think so.

sarcasm : a taunting, sneering, cutting, or caustic remark: gib or jeer,

And generally a less than effective way of persuading or influencing opinions.

:rolleyes:

Sir Evil said:
Thought you were sailing on outta here? :rolleyes:

I am...But I had time for one more comment. Besides..it's so much fun exposing the hypocrisy and bullshit of the right and members of this forum.

And...Thanks for caring.

:thup:

Beefheart said:
I am...But I had time for one more comment. Besides..it's so much fun exposing the hypocrisy and bullshit of the right and members of this forum.

And...Thanks for caring.

:thup:

That's plain incorrect, many of the people on this site are veterans and do understand what it is to serve. You are simply wishing there to be hipocrisy where none can be found. There are even people currently serving on the board as well.

Wishing we had some sort of hypocrisy and actually finding it are two separate things. This is a consistent problem with the Neo-Prog lefties on this particular board, they seem to think that what they wish and reality meet even when evidence shows that they are simply wrong. In this case you are simply wrong. I served during the first Gulf War, when have you served?

Except not everyone here is of the right. And not everyone views the entire right as bastions of hypocrisy and bullshit.
The best way to "expose" anything is to stand your ground, as opposed to hit and run. :trolls:

Forum List

Back