Time for Peace...

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by pbel, Apr 22, 2012.

1. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    I've posted a hundred times..Israeli acceptance as a ZIONIST STATE IS POSSIBLE...It's Israel's move!
    Hamas: any peace deal with Israel would be 'truce' - Yahoo! News
    Hamas would consider any Palestinian peace deal with Israel as a truce, the Islamist movement's second-in-command Mussa Abu Marzuk said in a rare interview with American Jewish daily Forward.

"We will not recognise Israel as a state," he reiterated during an interview conducted over two days in Cairo, where he has lived since leaving Damascus along with most of the Hamas leadership in exile.

Abu Marzuk stressed that while under the reconciliation agreement with Fatah leader and Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas, Hamas did not object to the rival Palestinian faction negotiating with Israel, his movement's position remained that any deal must be put to a referendum of all Palestinians, including refugees.

edited- please only snip approx one third of an article, due to copyright issues, thank you.

2. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,535
    Damn good post, Pbel.

3. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    Be'ezrat HaShem:eusa_pray: In the next round in southern Israel, Hamas will not longer be an issue!:D

4. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,558
    Hamas Charter: "All treaties and agreements with the Zionist entity are illegimate and temporary stages in implementing the final destruction of the entire Zionist entity".

Conclusion: You cannot negotiate or trust anything Hamas says or does until it removes these statements from it's Charter. Which, as we all know, will never happen. So, the next best thing is to eliminate "The Islamist Barbaric Entity" aka Hamas.

5. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,720
    A little peace now and then is a good thing...

6. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,727
    Tru dat

7. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,727
    One would hope that any peace deal with Israel would be accepted by Hamas as PEACE but as Marzuk admits they would consider it only to be a TRUCE. What he is saying is that peace with Hamas is not possible. I believe you want peace for those people, Pbel, but what you and so many of us want is not what Hamas wants and pretending that Marzak's words are anything but what they are is silly.

8. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    I may be a lonely voice in the widerness, but I strongly believe that human fanaticism can be defeated by trade and respect.

For example, I've seen many pro-Zionists posts celebrating that tthe Palestinian Israelis would rather live in Israel (because of prosperity) than a new Palestine...Sure proof that prosperity not only brings peace but friendship...

Ten years of prosperity for the Palestinians will put Hamas in the dust bin of History. Just look at former enemies of the US Japan, Germany and China, all prosperous partners.

The Arab Spring is an Economic Revolt as much as a political one.

9. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,558
    I agree with Hamas, as well as the influence of Islamist radicals and external forces such Iran have to go. However the Arab Spring has proven to be the Islamist Spring, thanks to our inept, inexperienced, and incompetent President and his administration.

10. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,727
    That all sounds well and good but history has taught that once a violent Arab/Muslim gang realizes that peaceful coexistence is a better route, a new Arab/Muslim gang (or a splinter of the now "co-opted" gang) is formed to take their place.
    I just wonder how you managed to translate Marzuk's "We will not recognise Israel as a state," into "Israeli acceptance as a ZIONIST STATE IS POSSIBLE...It's Israel's move!"