Islam: Women Mentally Deficient

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Mahomet, the bandy-legged little caravan robber, child molester,goat raper and Prophet,said in his Holy manual that women are mentally deficient. Is it possible for him to have discovered a process whereby men can impregnate women in such a way as to cause them to produce only female offspring with this remarkable genome and not the male? Is this capability his only unpublished secret? It's entirely quite possible for he was able to fly enormous distances on a winged ass, provide 72 virgins for the billions upon billions of Muslim men and countless other miracles.It also seems possible he didn't create women at all, but male transvestites. That would explain the necessity of the burkha; that the world would not uncover that fact. Oh, the possibilities that abound! This religion is so important for the unwashed that I will provide the means for those interested to imbrace this cult..... er, religion. Here's the skinnay. Enjoy, y'all.

How to Convert to Islam and Become a Muslim - The Religion of Islam

Mahomet, the bandy-legged little caravan robber, child molester,goat raper and Prophet,said in his Holy manual that women are mentally deficient. Is it possible for him to have discovered a process whereby men can impregnate women in such a way as to cause them to produce only female offspring with this remarkable genome and not the male? Is this capability his only unpublished secret? It's entirely quite possible for he was able to fly enormous distances on a winged ass, provide 72 virgins for the billions upon billions of Muslim men and countless other miracles.It also seems possible he didn't create women at all, but male transvestites. That would explain the necessity of the burkha; that the world would not uncover that fact. Oh, the possibilities that abound! This religion is so important for the unwashed that I will provide the means for those interested to imbrace this cult..... er, religion. Here's the skinnay. Enjoy, y'all.

You are the only respondent so I assume you mean me. I'm not a Jew as I told you before, just a rabid Zionist,but thanks for the compliment.

DISCLAIMER
If I have offended any Muslims by introducing this thread, it was purely intentional. Thank you for the concern.

You are the only respondent so I assume you mean me. I'm not a Jew as I told you before, just a rabid Zionist,but thanks for the compliment.
:tongue::eusa_clap:

excuse me there is in fact one thing crazier..non-Jewish..non christian zionist
Isn't it a cool confession?

and he is self professed ..rabid

rab·id (r b d). adj. 1. Of or affected by rabies. 2. Raging; uncontrollable: rabid thirst. 3. Extremely zealous or fanatical

Whereas as we can see, Palestinian / Islamist worshippers are usually sane, educated, peaceful, "cream of the crop" of society. Or is it cream of the crap?

Anyone who voluntarily walks around in the hot desert covered in a black sheet HAS to be mentally deficient. It's a self-evident truth.

Islime hates women's minds :nono:
Sahih Bukhari Hadith...
Mohammed asked, "Is not the value of a woman's eye-witness testimony half that of a man's?" A woman said, "Yes." He said, "That is because a woman's mind is deficient."
But, on a positive note, islime loves women's pussies even when genitally mutilated :clap2: :banana:
Sahih Bukhari
Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back