Time for Peace...

I never said the Arab Peace Plan was the right deal, but the idea of Normal relations and trade with its member states is key in any peace deal...

By the way Snif, why defend another poster who erred on going back further than the pre-67 borders? I'm sure that donkey can bray for himself.

Normal or even less contentious relations are indeed an important component of any peace deal and as you've noted, good trade partners make good neighbors. The Arab "peace plan" offered neither in the OP's opinion and his opinion is every bit as genuine as yours ... perhaps more so. You seem pissed at him because he had the temerity to disagree with your assessment and pissed at me because I noticed. Nobody here called you a jackass ... yet.

I'm not pissed at anyone, but your speaking for another poster reminds me of your flocking insticts to defend someones position on this board. I don't have a problem with your agreeing with him or his assesment. But when someone calls me a peacemacker in disguise of an Arab, then I realize this person cares not for American interests, which are peace for the region, but for a foreign power, namely Israel.

What the hell are you talking about?

I never said the Arab Peace Plan was the right deal, but the idea of Normal relations and trade with its member states is key in any peace deal...

By the way Snif, why defend another poster who erred on going back further than the pre-67 borders? I'm sure that donkey can bray for himself.

Normal or even less contentious relations are indeed an important component of any peace deal and as you've noted, good trade partners make good neighbors. The Arab "peace plan" offered neither in the OP's opinion and his opinion is every bit as genuine as yours ... perhaps more so. You seem pissed at him because he had the temerity to disagree with your assessment and pissed at me because I noticed. Nobody here called you a jackass ... yet.

I'm not pissed at anyone, but your speaking for another poster reminds me of your flocking insticts to defend someones position on this board. I don't have a problem with your agreeing with him or his assesment. But when someone calls me a peacemacker in disguise of an Arab, then I realize this person cares not for American interests, which are peace for the region, but for a foreign power, namely Israel.

Good God man, he called you no such thing. I copied his statement to this post. He responded to your claims about the Arab "peace plan," calling it "One of the coolest pieces of arab agitprop dressed in peace rags, indeed." Your writing has improved dramaitically over the years but your comprehension of the language could use some work. Meanwhile you called the guy a jackass while you are doing all the braying.

Good God man, he called you no such thing. I copied his statement to this post. He responded to your claims about the Arab "peace plan," calling it "One of the coolest pieces of arab agitprop dressed in peace rags, indeed." Your writing has improved dramaitically over the years but your comprehension of the language could use some work. Meanwhile you called the guy a jackass while you are doing all the braying.

It is your braying for him that's worse. But its always nice to punch Sniffer in the nose, even when I miss, I always come close...

I see we still like each other, we were civil for two minutes! Lol

Forum List

Back