Time For Obama Administration to “Grow up!” They Are Trying to Punish Fox

I wish they would go away also.

Wehrwolfen STILL being an asswipe troll. Simply cut 'n pasting Fox News pieces adding little to no commentary of her own. :zzz: I guess we should count ourselves lucky that she's NOT adding any of her zaney commentary :dunno:

As usual you don't even know what you're writing. I do comment and I do reply. However no nothing idiots like you are par for the course on any board. I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather. I'll let everything fall from there.

:clap2: :eusa_boohoo: If you're going to insult someone regarding intelligence, don't make simple spelling mistakes ;) :lol:

we all no he is a know nothing.

Fox is the current day version of Radio Free America.
pc_a6c6a6c38f613041adee9a154292bf36.jpg

Last edited:
The difference is Fox etc etc etc lie like rugs and turn idiots into hater dupes...

Pure projection :)

You are one of biggest "haters" on this board.

Hey, just because Hammas. Hezbollah, Iran, AQM, and the Progressive Liberal Left Democrats all despise FNC, doesn't mean FNC is wrong but it does show who's side the Progressive Fascist-Marxist Left haters are rooting for.

THE FINAL DAYS OF THE MEDIA CAMPAIGN 2012
MSNBC moved in the other direction. MSNBC's coverage of Romney during the final week (68% negative with no positive stories in the sample), was far more negative than the overall press, and even more negative than it had been during October 1 to 28 when 5% was positive and 57% was negative.

For Obama, meanwhile, the coverage improved in the last week. From October 1 to 28, 33% was positive and 13% negative. During the campaign's final week, fully 51% of MSNBC's stories were positive while there were no negative stories at all in the sample.​

Exactly as Obama wanted.

So you only get access to the administration as a news organization if you kiss Obama's Ass and lick his balls like Ed Schultz and the rest of those hacks at MSLSD...

Poor Greta has been POed everysince she let OJ get away with murder...

Hey kooks, how'd those FOX poll predictions do?

FOX shovelled crap at the FOXtards for months. They swallowed the crap, declared it was delicious, and raged at anyone who wouldn't eat the crap along with them.

Now FOX is rolling out a new flavor of post-election crap. That's right FOXtards, tell us how it tastes just like candy. Maybe you can even convince yourselves of that, if you scream it more hysterically.

FOX shovelled crap at the FOXtards for months. They swallowed the crap, declared it was delicious, and raged at anyone who wouldn't eat the crap along with them.

Now FOX is rolling out a new flavor of post-election crap. That's right FOXtards, tell us how it tastes just like candy. Maybe you can even convince yourselves of that, if you scream it more hysterically.

...says the Obamabot around a mouthful of Obama's shit. :lmao:

You are amsnlsd druggie high on obamaturd's sperm. IDIOT!!!!

Forum List

Back