Time For Obama Administration to “Grow up!” They Are Trying to Punish Fox

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Time For Obama Administration to “Grow up!” They Are Trying to Punish Fox​

By: Greta Van Susteren
November 20, 2012

The Obama Administration is playing dirty. Trying to put a price tag on access — either a news organization plays ball and accepts what they dish out without challenge, or the news organization is excluded, punished...

...and now the latest…. DNI Director James Clapper told Capitol Hill last week that the DNI did not know who took the term Al Qaeda out of the talking points that was given to Ambassador Susan Rice. It turns out that is not true and the DNI released a memo to the media last night indicating that DNI Director James Clapper was wrong last week when he said that (incidentally two plus months after the murders.) The DNI / Intelligence removed Al Qaeda from the talking points memo given to Ambassador Susan Rice. But that’s not all – it isn’t just the “who is on first” at the DNI, it is also what the DNI did to Fox last night. The DNI LEFT FOX NEWS CHANNEL OFF ITS DISTRIBUTION LIST last night when it released this new memo to the media.

You know why Fox is left out 3 out of 3. We at Fox are not simply accepting what they say, what they dish out. We are looking for facts and corroboration when there are inconsistencies and discrepancies. To the extent we get anything wrong is because the Administration is doing whatever it can to thwart us getting the facts – or even to exclude us.

They are trying to punish us into going away — hoping we get their message that we will never have access to them as long as we dare to challenge what they put out. And guess what? What they have put out and what we have challenged shows they are cagey and not giving the straight story...

(Excerpt)

Read more at www.gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com ...

I wish they would go away also.

Of course you prefer to watch BS like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pHHEEql6Kw]MSNBC's Alex Wagner on the greatest moment in world history. Ever. - YouTube[/ame]

don't expect anything different from Obama fox doesn't bow to him. and as we see here even his sheep are trained to go after Fox news..

Wehrwolfen STILL being an asswipe troll. Simply cut 'n pasting Fox News pieces adding little to no commentary of her own. :zzz: I guess we should count ourselves lucky that she's NOT adding any of her zaney commentary :dunno:

Last edited:
Wehrwolfen STILL being an asswipe troll. Simply cut 'n pasting Fox News pieces adding little to no commentary of her own. :zzz: I guess we should count ourselves luckt that she's NOT adding any of her zaney commentary ;)

Care for some cheese with that whine?

Wehrwolfen STILL being an asswipe troll. Simply cut 'n pasting Fox News pieces adding little to no commentary of her own. :zzz: I guess we should count ourselves lucky that she's NOT adding any of her zaney commentary :dunno:

As usual you don't even know what you're writing. I do comment and I do reply. However no nothing idiots like you are par for the course on any board. I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather. I'll let everything fall from there.

Last edited:
:DAxelrod's kid is up here.

Fair game in my life. I bet he's never met the like of me. But it is hunting season.

I'll kill what I can put in my freezer.

But yeah, the kid is up here. Tides run by Soros. It will be a most interesting winter.

Do you have any idea what it is like to tolerate this bullshit?

Stupid Chicago. My Lord and now the pigs are in the White House.

Last edited:

As usual you don't even know what you're writing. I do comment and I do reply. However no nothing idiots like you are par for the course on any board. I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather. I'll let everything fall from there.

Don't back off.

You are rocking it.

1- Is what they are doing to Fox ILLEGAL??

2- If you answered "no" to 1, then God Bless the free market, right?

I totally support Fox News being sent to the grave, but only if they take MSNBC with them. Both of them are the same kind of stupid.

1- Is what they are doing to Fox ILLEGAL??

2- If you answered "no" to 1, then God Bless the free market, right?

What does the behavior of the government have to do with the free market?

It may be legal, but then so is cheating on your wife.

Forum List

Back