Time For Obama Administration to “Grow up!” They Are Trying to Punish Fox

I wish they would go away also.

Wehrwolfen STILL being an asswipe troll. Simply cut 'n pasting Fox News pieces adding little to no commentary of her own. :zzz: I guess we should count ourselves lucky that she's NOT adding any of her zaney commentary :dunno:

As usual you don't even know what you're writing. I do comment and I do reply. However no nothing idiots like you are par for the course on any board. I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather. I'll let everything fall from there.

:clap2: :eusa_boohoo: If you're going to insult someone regarding intelligence, don't make simple spelling mistakes ;) :lol:

Last edited:
I totally support Fox News being sent to the grave, but only if they take MSNBC with them. Both of them are the same kind of stupid.

You have to be really young.

NO. Neither go and not one should be censored.

It's called free speech.

Don't you get it. What the hell are they teaching you in school?

As usual you don't even know what you're writing. I do comment and I do reply. However no nothing idiots like you are par for the course on any board. I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather. I'll let everything fall from there.

:clap2: :eusa_boohoo: If you're going to insult someone regarding intelligence, don't make simple spelling mistakes ;) :lol:

What spelling mistake, moron?

Time For Obama Administration to “Grow up!” They Are Trying to Punish Fox​

By: Greta Van Susteren
November 20, 2012

The Obama Administration is playing dirty. Trying to put a price tag on access — either a news organization plays ball and accepts what they dish out without challenge, or the news organization is excluded, punished... .
If Getta Facelift was a real reporter she would know FOX is not a "NEWS" organization.

8202217712_83db93afb3.jpg

Last edited:
Itd be awesome if all media was liberal and there was only one political party, the democrat party.

You have to be really young.

NO. Neither go and not one should be censored.

It's called free speech.

Don't you get it. What the hell are they teaching you in school?

I'm 24, if that's really young.
I'm not saying they should go, I'm saying IF one has to, then the other should follow suit. I think they're both stupid but I also understand that people actually like to watch that drivel, so more power to them. Furthermore, if both went then we wouldn't have just one side of the story, we'd have both.

Flawed as they may be, the good thing about FNC and MSNBC is that they balance each other out.

Well the administration already tried that out on FOX and were big losers.

Same will happen again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back