Time For Israel To Visit Iran

Shhhhhh. We're supposed to act like this is not skit. LOL
Who ever this "skit" fellow is, I imagine he was probably a Muslim?

You guys are some how under the mistaken impression that anyone who defends the rights and privileges of all Israelis and Palestinians in Israel, those in Iran, and all people all over the world, not to be plunged into a blood bath for the interests of a global political elite to bring the world to heal, might have a more interests at heart than just those of the Islamic countries. I really couldn't care less about them any more than those of Israel. There are only two things that are of supreme importance;

1) Preventing the global elites from causing nations to go to war. NOTHING is worth going to war over. NOTHING. Maybe you don't have a family, a mother, a father, any children. . . but I sure as hell do. And the people of Israel? They do to. So do the Palestinians, and so do the Iranians. If WWIII breaks out, the people that live in the City of London, they will be at their retreats, getting updates via satellites. And the Washington insiders and political elites? They'll all be at the Hamptons, or at Camp David, or under ground in Denver, whatever, but they won't suffer either. The world's populations and the world will though.

and

2) Preventing the global elites from creating a one world currency. If they do this they will be able to further consolidate their control and make the world situation even worse for "the animals," and better for themselves. The more concentrated currency control gets, the less local people have over their regional affairs.

I am educating and writing for YOUR rights, the rights and future for all, not just silly little "terrorists," as you so quaintly call them. :tongue:

Yes, the leader of Iran does not mean any harm to the people of Israel, nor do I believe that Netanyahu wants to bring any harm to Iran as well, they just both have major problems with the governments of these respective nations.

27626538.jpg

You talk about non-Jews as though they are no better than animals or creatures with no soul. That is how fundamentalist followers of the Talmud talk. . . so all I wonder is, is this where your hatred and indoctrination come from.

27626622.jpg

"All I know is what I read on the Internet."
~Mark Twain
:badgrin:

I have always suspected that everything that you write is a lie. I own his biography, now I am sure that you are a liar and will say anything.
It is a shame that some posters are so dense that they don't recognize sarcastic humor.
It's a shame when some posters try to attempt sarcastic humor but only come off as annoying trolls. . . Well, cheers, at nice attempt!
cat_jump.gif

Shhhhhh. We're supposed to act like this is not skit. LOL
Who ever this "skit" fellow is, I imagine he was probably a Muslim?

You guys are some how under the mistaken impression that anyone who defends the rights and privileges of all Israelis and Palestinians in Israel, those in Iran, and all people all over the world, not to be plunged into a blood bath for the interests of a global political elite to bring the world to heal, might have a more interests at heart than just those of the Islamic countries. I really couldn't care less about them any more than those of Israel. There are only two things that are of supreme importance;

1) Preventing the global elites from causing nations to go to war. NOTHING is worth going to war over. NOTHING. Maybe you don't have a family, a mother, a father, any children. . . but I sure as hell do. And the people of Israel? They do to. So do the Palestinians, and so do the Iranians. If WWIII breaks out, the people that live in the City of London, they will be at their retreats, getting updates via satellites. And the Washington insiders and political elites? They'll all be at the Hamptons, or at Camp David, or under ground in Denver, whatever, but they won't suffer either. The world's populations and the world will though.

and

2) Preventing the global elites from creating a one world currency. If they do this they will be able to further consolidate their control and make the world situation even worse for "the animals," and better for themselves. The more concentrated currency control gets, the less local people have over their regional affairs.

I am educating and writing for YOUR rights, the rights and future for all, not just silly little "terrorists," as you so quaintly call them. :tongue:
Yeah, dats what I'm talkings about, da Mister Beale he be giving us ze aducation in dem evil global elites, dos dam wealthy batards abusing those poor Mu'lims, me fellow brothas. Dis has to stop!

You know, I asked you what your beliefs are, but you never answered, just got all wacked out and insulting. Well, except with rage. So, I guess we can assume I hit the mark pretty much on the head?

I am just slightly annoyed by your arrogance and your ignorance. Quite frankly, I know very little about Islamic doctrine, and when I went onto the internet to try to find Talmudic translations, especially for the nasty bits, it was, to say the least, difficult.

Why are there no neutral sources available? Seems odd to me. You can find translations of the Koran on-line, the Old testament and New testament, hell, I even have an English version of the Torah in my library . . . but nope, it's some sort of secret to get an English translation of the Talmud. To broach the topic makes one a bigot if you want to learn, doesn't it?

But yeah, how dare I enjoy learning and reading. How dare I find out that the Torah, and the Koran aren't the only books filled to the brim with bigotry and racial prejudice. Gee, I wonder where Hitler got those nasty racial superiority ideas. . . Fat Big surprise. The beliefs held by the people he was persecuting were no better than the beliefs he held. Now there's your nasty little secret. The ones your average Zionist doesn't want you to know, eh?

You know, I asked you what your beliefs are, but you never answered, just got all wacked out and insulting. Well, except with rage. So, I guess we can assume I hit the mark pretty much on the head?

I am just slightly annoyed by your arrogance and your ignorance. Quite frankly, I know very little about Islamic doctrine, and when I went onto the internet to try to find Talmudic translations, especially for the nasty bits, it was, to say the least, difficult.

Why are there no neutral sources available? Seems odd to me. You can find translations of the Koran on-line, the Old testament and New testament, hell, I even have an English version of the Torah in my library . . . but nope, it's some sort of secret to get an English translation of the Talmud. To broach the topic makes one a bigot if you want to learn, doesn't it?

But yeah, how dare I enjoy learning and reading. How dare I find out that the Torah, and the Koran aren't the only books filled to the brim with bigotry and racial prejudice. Gee, I wonder where Hitler got those nasty racial superiority ideas. . . Fat Big surprise. The beliefs held by the people he was persecuting were no better than the beliefs he held. Now there's your nasty little secret. The ones your average Zionist doesn't want you to know, eh?
Wow, give us some more of that "aducation" of yours! What a nasty little Jew hating cocksucker you are. And you're not doing a very good job of hiding it either. Not to worry, you don't bug me, you're like a little shit eating fly as far as I'm concerned.

http://gifsoup.com/

From Mister Beale's incremental increase in whiny posts, I can feel it coming any minute now. These Jew haters are actually the biggest pussies you'd ever meet, they just can't handle it when they're exposed and made to eat shit in public. And of course one of the most entertaining things to watch. Here it comes...

http://gifsoup.com/

I commend you for making another well thought out post. I just want to see if I understand you properly. You are saying that the Iranian president is only saying DEATH to the American regime and not the people living within it?
That is correct. In all fairness though, he wanted death to come sooner than later when a Republican was in office. You don't hear him calling for a death to the American regime quite so often now. (There seems to be a very covert and conciliatory tone in back channels currently.) Mostly now it is just "DEATH TO ISRAEL."

I am not sure he would call for an end to the "American Regime" at all if the American Nation got rid of it's central bank, campaign contributions from private sources were ended, called for popular elections rather than electoral college elections, and had some way of popular representation in the lower house of representation. As it is, in some ways Iran is more democratic than America is. Their lower house has more parties represented than ours does. Granted, the establishment denies ballot access to some candidates, but hey, at least they are up front with it, not corrupt like in the US system. (Ron Paul) They basically said, if you are a reform candidate, you aren't running. :tongue: But yeah, ours does the same here. If you are a reform candidate and you want to touch certain issues that the people believe in but the big funded interests don't, you aren't on the ballot, you aren't on TV, the media ignores you.

I respectfully disagree. Since you are deeply analyzing what he is saying, I will as well.

If you looked at the definition of 'Death' that I linked you, it said that death is the "permanent cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living organism". A REGIME is not a living organism, but a product of a government.

I commend you for making another well thought out post. I just want to see if I understand you properly. You are saying that the Iranian president is only saying DEATH to the American regime and not the people living within it?
That is correct. In all fairness though, he wanted death to come sooner than later when a Republican was in office. You don't hear him calling for a death to the American regime quite so often now. (There seems to be a very covert and conciliatory tone in back channels currently.) Mostly now it is just "DEATH TO ISRAEL."

I am not sure he would call for an end to the "American Regime" at all if the American Nation got rid of it's central bank, campaign contributions from private sources were ended, called for popular elections rather than electoral college elections, and had some way of popular representation in the lower house of representation. As it is, in some ways Iran is more democratic than America is. Their lower house has more parties represented than ours does. Granted, the establishment denies ballot access to some candidates, but hey, at least they are up front with it, not corrupt like in the US system. (Ron Paul) They basically said, if you are a reform candidate, you aren't running. :tongue: But yeah, ours does the same here. If you are a reform candidate and you want to touch certain issues that the people believe in but the big funded interests don't, you aren't on the ballot, you aren't on TV, the media ignores you.

I respectfully disagree. Since you are deeply analyzing what he is saying, I will as well.

If you looked at the definition of 'Death' that I linked you, it said that death is the "permanent cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living organism". A REGIME is not a living organism, but a product of a government.

Also, if he was just referring to the regime, how does he expect the regime to 'die' without the people living under it to die as well? I doubt Americans will allow their regime to 'DIE' without fighting back.

Having said that, I read over your post, and you do make very good points, but I simply do not agree.

Oh and roudy, those MEME'S you keep posting are fuckin hilarious hahahaha !! LOVE IT !!

Do you have an inkling of what the purpose of the Talmud is? I didn't think so.

Meme is a valuable asset-----it posts the latest in islamo nazi filth no need to keep up on the crap elsewhere------it hands it all to us right here

Beale----your knowlege is clearly very superficial Start with something a little easier----like the Odyssey----just to give a feel for ancient writings -----When you read it make sure to read commentary along with it so you can have a chance at understanding it--------even with commentary----chances are you will not understand

Forum List

Back