Time For An English Only Law.

Pour que ? I get in a car accident, and then ask the moron that crashed into me "are you all right, can I help you? Some 300 LB Hispanic whale woman (?) says.. que? Stuff like that, where we need to have common language so we can help one another. This insistence on allowing multiple lingual groups to coexsit here is counterproductive and NOT what the spirit of Freedom of Speech was meant to be.

You wouldn't do anything to help a Mexican anyway.

30 years ago, I was on a RTD bus that struck and killed a person. We all spoke English THEN, I can't imagine how needlessly more complicated the legal process would have been with non English speaking drivers/passengers. Que? Right, How is multilingualism making this a better place to live?

Last edited:
IF we want to be understood on this board, we use English, it just makes sense to have a common language even if we don't agree with the message. What?

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but the U.S. has become a dual language country. There are about 80 Spanish channels on cable TV. Many phone numbers you call will also have a Spanish option. I have a niece who applied for a job at a fast food restaurant once. But they wouldn't hire her because she wasn't bi-lingual. This isn't the kind of "America" I want. I say it is time to roll up the red carpet and put it away. Make the U.S. an English language only country!
I don't know if any of you have noticed, but the U.S. has become a dual language country. There are about 80 Spanish channels on cable TV. Many phone numbers you call will also have a Spanish option. I have a niece who applied for a job at a fast food restaurant once. But they wouldn't hire her because she wasn't bi-lingual. This isn't the kind of "America" I want. I say it is time to roll up the red carpet and put it away. Make the U.S. an English language only country!
I'd require both naturalized and American born citizens to learn the Constitution, Bill of Rights and local police procedures, and sign agreements to follow laws and police procedures, respect due process, not obstruct justice and to pay costs of prosecution, incarceration and restitution if convicted of a premeditated crime. If they don't have financial or legal ability, they would require a cosigner to act as legal guardian and accept financial responsibility if that person breaks the law. If they can't afford the cost of crimes, they can't enable anyone to impose that cost on others.

This should apply to Both natural born Americans and Naturalized citizens do there is NO discrimination. Law-abiding people would be rewarded with citizenship and anyone who breaks laws and has to work to pay restitution can trade places with immigrants applying for citizenship wiling to work for a living and obey laws in order to live here. Deported criminals can take over sweatshop labor for trafficked victims, where there is an exchange between each person sent to prison under this agreement, and each guest worker who applies for residency or citizenship, either short term or for life, during the length of that sentence.

The extremely obese Hispanic woman that didn't speak American that ran a stop sign and crashed into me was having a diabetic seizure. Que? I don't care. I can't communicate with her and that was HER fault, her illness precluded her from driving (she didn't have insurance OR a legal drivers licence, either). So I am screwed for the damage AND we have to pay for her medical treatment TOO, because some fat ass illegal incompetent creep has rights? Love that. Que?
Find out if she was a Mexican national. MaryL then join Trump and all other families he supports in suing Mexico.
Claim land along the Mexican side of the border as restitution and assign all undocumented nationals to claim residency there, where they can earn dual citizenship in exchange for working off and paying back for all debts damages and violations.

Pour que ? I get in a car accident, and then ask the moron that crashed into me "are you all right, can I help you? Some 300 LB Hispanic whale woman (?) says.. que? Stuff like that, where we need to have common language so we can help one another. This insistence on allowing multiple lingual groups to coexsit here is counterproductive and NOT what the spirit of Freedom of Speech was meant to be.
About the point to step on her throat and put her out of our misery.

the white supremacists got 2 million fewer votes in this election. you don't get to enact your bigotry and lunacy.

30 years ago, I was on a RTD bus that struck and killed a person. We all spoke English THEN, I can't imagine how needlessly more complicated the legal process would have been with non English speaking drivers/passengers. Que? Right, How is multilingualism making this a better place to live?
No only more complicated, but more expensive. Why should taxpayers be sucked dry to pay for interpreters when requiring English would be far less complicated, or expensive.

the white supremacists got 2 million fewer votes in this election. you don't get to enact your bigotry and lunacy.
Some people will believe anything propagated by the so-called media. Do you believe multilingual media hype, or do you believe only English-language hype?

The extremely obese Hispanic woman that didn't speak American that ran a stop sign and crashed into me was having a diabetic seizure. Que? I don't care. I can't communicate with her and that was HER fault, her illness precluded her from driving (she didn't have insurance OR a legal drivers licence, either). So I am screwed for the damage AND we have to pay for her medical treatment TOO, because some fat ass illegal incompetent creep has rights? Love that. Que?
Find out if she was a Mexican national. MaryL then join Trump and all other families he supports in suing Mexico.
Claim land along the Mexican side of the border as restitution and assign all undocumented nationals to claim residency there, where they can earn dual citizenship in exchange for working off and paying back for all debts damages and violations.
I voted trump, sorry kids. I don't want a wall, EITHER. I just want immigration laws enforced, particularly against exploitative employers that created this sorry mess to begin with. And, if you are here illegally, at least acclimate and learn English. Don't thumb your noses at us ,antagonize us in Spanish and pretend you are a victim. Acclimate.

Last edited:
I voted trump, sorry kids. I don't want a wall, EITHER. I just want immigration laws enforced, particularly against exploitative employers that created this sorry mess to begin with. And, if you are here illegally, at least aclimate and learn English.
At least there are no NESFs in the US military. If someone is wearing a military uniform they can't claim that no habla shit.

No only more complicated, but more expensive. Why should taxpayers be sucked dry to pay for interpreters when requiring English would be far less complicated, or expensive.

Tu entiendes la constitucion?

I voted trump, sorry kids. I don't want a wall, EITHER. I just want immigration laws enforced, particularly against exploitative employers that created this sorry mess to begin with. And, if you are here illegally, at least acclimate and learn English. Don't thumb your noses at us ,antagonize us in Spanish and pretend you are a victim. Acclimate.

You think 'they' are all talking about you, right? Maybe about your weight?

Read you the first time, fat shaming is evil. I weigh 135 lbs wet. You? Why can't Mexicans speak English in America? If they want to pretend they are still in Mexico, and not acclimate, and just piss off Americans they are doing a great job. Wouldn't it be nice if we all could communicate with each other to practice the first amendment in the fist person? none of that hochie cochee allah ballala double talk. Like what we are doing here NOW.

Dear jillian
Majority is no longer required to push one-sided beliefs and faith based policies on everyone else.

When less than 4% of the population can demand to be accommodated, even by pushing their LGBT creed to penalize and discriminate against anyone else with different beliefs, surely voters making up 27% - 48% have at least equal rights as the 4%!

I will make it my duty to make Spanish only speakers rue the day they arrived in America. I will do everything in my power to make them either learn English or leave. The arrogance of Spanish speakers is amazing. When a Mexican anchor kid asks his parents, when he see me, what is this Gringa doing here? When I grew up in this area? The disconnect and the arrogance illegal Mexicans bring with them is astoundingly mind numbing. Not acceptable and I will stand against them until they realize how wrong they are, or they kill me. Which ever.

Last edited:

Read you the first time, fat shaming is evil. ...

Is that why you were doing it, chubby? More hypocrisy ?

I will make it my duty to make Spanish only speakers rue the day they arrived in America. I will do everything in my power to make them either learn English or leave. The arrogance of Spanish speakers is amazing. When a Mexican anchor kid asks his parents, when he see me, what is this Gringa doing here? When I grew up in this area? The disconnect and the arrogance illegal Mexicans bring with them is astoundingly mind numbing. Not acceptable and I will stand against them until they realize how wrong they are, or they kill me. Which ever.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back