A Wall? Yes!

giphy.gif

I want the wall to be made of chilly tequila.

I don't understand why in today's world of heat speaking satellites, drones of surveillance, and automatic weapons, one half a ranger can't do the entire Mexico border protection operation by pushing one button in his mother's basement.

I don't understand why in today's world of heat speaking satellites, drones of surveillance, and automatic weapons, one half a ranger can't do the entire Mexico border protection operation by pushing one button in his mother's basement.
Because there has not been the will to enforce immigration law with both major parties for decades.

• Banned

Well the thing is that those who run our government (Israel) don't really want to stop illegal immigrants. Anything that is done is basically just a show to placate idiots until it's too late.

I don't understand why in today's world of heat speaking satellites, drones of surveillance, and automatic weapons....

"Heat speaking"? Is that a hot language?

Just give Americans a shoot to kill order on the border.

The wall is the symbol of the will.

There will be no wall. That was just another lie, just like the lies about the birth certificate.

Just give Americans a shoot to kill order on the border.

Selling hunting licenses would be more apt. Though the U.S could also pay bounties on any shot mexican varmints. Just like they used to do with wolves or other pest animals.

It needs to be and we need much more than just a symbol.

There will be no wall. That was just another lie, just like the lies about the birth certificate.

As I was telling somebody else, there already IS a wall. Many walls in fact. In many places, there is only a barbed wire fence. In many places, there is nothing at all. There just needs to be more of a wall. And in other places, mine fields would be helpful.

It's a morale booster which will strengthen the will.

Seeing how what walls we do have are such miserable failures, it isn't much of a moral booster.

Seeing how what walls we do have are such miserable failures, it isn't much of a moral booster.
They are only failures because they aren't manned, patrolled and maintained.

They are only failures because they aren't manned, patrolled and maintained.

No. They are failures because once they get past them, they are home free. Some states even give drivers licenses to illegals. Which is de facto (sorry about the use of non-English) citizenship. Also, it wasn't that long ago that illegals were shoving their women and children across the border. They were actually LOOKING for border guards to turn themselves over to! So what good did being manned or patrolled do.

Forum List

Back