Tim Tebow's mom at March for Life: I was told to abort, but we ‘chose to trust God'

Last edited:
  • Banned
Ahh... The miracle of Birth :thup: While abortion was around when I was born I don't believe it was an Olympic Sport like in todays world... PP has turned abortion into big business... Advertising budgets, travel expenses, seminars and abortion classes... All with tax funds... My mother had a rough time giving birth to me and was unable to have anymore children... I was blessed with being the father of 2 beautiful babies 37 and 38 years ago... Best use of my time in this life...

Last edited:
Ahh... The miracle of Birth :thup: While abortion was around when I was born I don't believe it was an Olympic Sport like in todays world... PP has turned abortion into big business... Advertising budgets, travel expenses, seminars and abortion classes... All with tax funds... My mother had a rough time giving birth to me and was unable to have anymore children... I was blessed with being the father of 2 beautiful babies 37 and 37 years ago... Best use of my time in this life...

I was born 4 pounds and six weeks premature. Spent those weeks in an incubator, can't even imagine what my mother went through wondering about if I would live, let alone if she would get to hold me.

But we're here now! Let's not waste our character or back down from any challenge, in honor of our Mothers!
:salute:

How dare the doctors give her her options!

And she trusted God....as well as all that medical attention.

Forum List

Back