RCP Average 11/9 - 11/20 -- -- 46.8 46.0 Jones +0.8
WBRC-TV/Strategy Research 11/20 - 11/20 3000 LV 2.0 45 47 Moore +2
Gravis 11/14 - 11/15 628 LV 3.5 47 42 Jones +5
FOX News 11/13 - 11/15 649 LV 3.5 50 42 Jones +8
Emerson 11/9 - 11/11 600 LV 3.9 45 55 Moore +10
JMC Analytics* 11/9 - 11/11 575 LV 4.1 48 44 Jones +4
Opinion Savvy 11/9 - 11/9 515 LV 4.3 46 46 Tie
All Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones

Still a horse race.
Liberals always got polls! Polls from the same sites And companies. Just how reliable are they Ms Clinton?

Actually the pollsters got the popular vote correct. They had Clinton winning the popular vote which is what she did. Also the one who gets the most votes wins. There is no electoral college. Take your ignorant ass and shut up.
election-2016-county-map.png

A pure popular vote is nothing more than mob rule… Shit for brains

Remember when Pelosi was addressing a crowd of Hispanics, trying to explain her position on DACA? And the crowd shouted her down by yelling

“THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE”

They sure did shut her up

I call that poetic justice.

So when are the Democrats starting the witch trails again?

Wait, when Trump called Hillary a criminal, you people loved it. Witch hunts, you just don't like them when they attack your side.
Hillary violated national security measures and got away with it.

Terrible example
Trump is a rapist and got away with it
Says a guy who voted for the woman married to a rapist and whose job it was to cover it up.

Wait, when Trump called Hillary a criminal, you people loved it. Witch hunts, you just don't like them when they attack your side.
Hillary violated national security measures and got away with it.

Terrible example
Trump is a rapist and got away with it
And I'm the queen of England

“It is pretty clear to me that the best thing that Roy Moore can do for the country is to move on,” Scott told “This Week” co-anchor Martha Raddatz in an exclusive interview Sunday.

“It is time for us to turn the page because it is not about partisan politics,” Scott said. “It is not about electing Republicans versus Democrats. This is about the character of our country. I want to be on the side of right when history writes the story.”

I could not have said it better. Tim Scott is a hero for speaking out. This is a test of character. Roy Moore is a selfish man for putting the people of Alabama through this. Anyone else would have a 20 point lead right now. Mitt Romney was hardly a southern conservative and he got 61% in Alabama. Are Republicans so desperate for power that they will support a pervert? It is time to do the right thing. If Moore is the winner then the Republicans should expel him immediately.

GOP Senator Tim Scott Has Some HARSH Words for Roy Moore

You are a brainwashed moron wannabe political hack. Just a stupid mother fucker. You retards can say that, yet you are okay with democrats doing there thing. Not only that, but you are even okay with democrats paying (with tax payer money no less) these woman to be quiet. It's mind boggling the number of plates you morons spin to keep the double standard in place. Don't know if you live in Alabama, don't care, but it's looking like you will be watching in disgust as Roy Moore comes across the finish line. You will cry, but fact is, you libtards will be munching down another Trump sized shit burger with a tall glass of warm piss. And it will be good to watch you fags cry.....some more.

Bill Clinton never resigned.
Moore has 40 year old uncorroborated allegations against him and the Voters can smell the Democrat/Press dirty tricks behind it.

Whatabout-ism is a poor substitute for character. There are no dirty tricks except for you clowns.

To all--------> I do NOT know Roy Moore, do NOT want to know Roy Moore, and I think he is probably an over zealous asshat!

That being said, the people of Alabama have basically 2 choices---------->

1. Roy Moore----------> an accused sexual predator from 40 years ago. Let us pretend for a second it is true! No rapes, hasn't been accused of anything since then, probably straightened his life out by burying himself in what is commonly known as, "the Good Book." He should NOT be forgiven, nor trusted going forward, until these allegations are either proven false, or he is dead. I would NOT want him to watch my grandchildren, and neither would most of you!

2. Doug Jones--------> A man who openly ADMITS he is for abortion at ANY TIME during a pregnancy. Not only the first 3 months, not only the second 3 months, but by his own description, UP TO THE DAY BEFORE THE BABY IS DELIVERED!

Now, we can keep a eye on Roy Moore, and keep him away from teenagers until he is acquitted, and if he is proven to be what they suggest, he will be REMOVED from office on ethics violations, and the REPUBLICAN governor will replace him with...........another Republican.

On the other hand; if Doug Jones is elected, he could help kill THOUSANDS of babies in the LAST week BEFORE delivery through his political voting with the rest of progressives who believe in infanticide, even after the baby is fully formed and viable.

So the choice is------------> someone who might have done something 40 years ago, but has no accusations since.........or....... someone who promises to do everything in his power to kill viable babies in the future!

Not a good choice for sure, but an EASY ONE! Carry on Progs, using logic, it is easy-)

Apparently a former military person who served with Roy Moore has given testimony to bolster Roy Moore's good character that some are trying very hard to slander.

“It is pretty clear to me that the best thing that Roy Moore can do for the country is to move on,” Scott told “This Week” co-anchor Martha Raddatz in an exclusive interview Sunday.

“It is time for us to turn the page because it is not about partisan politics,” Scott said. “It is not about electing Republicans versus Democrats. This is about the character of our country. I want to be on the side of right when history writes the story.”

I could not have said it better. Tim Scott is a hero for speaking out. This is a test of character. Roy Moore is a selfish man for putting the people of Alabama through this. Anyone else would have a 20 point lead right now. Mitt Romney was hardly a southern conservative and he got 61% in Alabama. Are Republicans so desperate for power that they will support a pervert? It is time to do the right thing. If Moore is the winner then the Republicans should expel him immediately.

leftist hypocrassy on full fucking display.

alls it takes is an accuser and the goper should quit

get a d actually convicted and it's all good b/c you have no values.

So Senator Scott is not the house nword some lefties put on him?

Indeed, do we want to live in a country where people are convicted without evidence like in the 3rd world, or a country that values evidence over baseless accusations by political opponents.

To me the answer is clear, but of course, if you like rats for dinner you may have different opinions.
We know you hate women and will always side with the perps over the victims. This is a test of character and you prove you have none.
Anyone who supports a child molester there’s a special place in hell for them. I think Ivanka Trump said something like that which pissed off her father for telling the truth.

"Mitch McConnell loved being top Senate Republican under Obama. He didn't have to do anything. But now, he blocks the MAGA agenda. His life would be easier with one less Republican. SAD!" - Crazy Roy Moore

DD393D86-406C-4051-B947-FBA978737921.jpeg

Indeed, do we want to live in a country where people are convicted without evidence like in the 3rd world, or a country that values evidence over baseless accusations by political opponents.

To me the answer is clear, but of course, if you like rats for dinner you may have different opinions.
You wanted to live in a countey where Hillary Clinton was convicted w/o evidence, calling her a crook and demanding she be locked up. But when it is a Repubican who is accused, you start demanding evidence. You show yourself to have a very low character. You bleat one standard for Republicans and scream another for Democrats.

On what planet is there no evidence against Hillary?

What pisses people off is that for the part 30 years despite the evidence of crimes and corruption neither of the Clinton's faces a court of law all because of political connections.

That's not right.

If the Clinton's are innocent then put it the evidence to a grand jury.
Trump whores Clinton Derangement Syndrome is picking up steam now that Bob Mueller is moving inside the Trump WH inner circle.
The closer Mueller gets to Trump the more frustrated his sheep want Hillary locked up on the crimes you invented for her.
The FBI looked extremely close at everything she did and found not enough evidence to indict her for ANYTHING.
But many of the ones on that stage during the RNC that chanted LOCK HER UP will be getting indictments and very possibly get LOCKED UP.

We know you hate women and will always side with the perps over the victims. This is a test of character and you prove you have none.
Anyone who supports a child molester there’s a special place in hell for them. I think Ivanka Trump said something like that which pissed off her father for telling the truth.

Anyone who supports witch hunts over evidence, there is a special place for them in hell... err.., 3rd world.

She had already admitted to stealing the White House silver when she and bj left it, she was also compelled to return items that were gifts (jewels) presented to her that belonged to the people she was supposed to be representing in her government position and various other things concerning Benghazi. Those things with all of her other statements through the years are well documented. She proved herself through her own actions and words to be nonviable candidate with a criminal mind and not worthy to serve the public in the majority of the minds of voters throughout the country (a few large metro areas in the east and west are not the whole so don't go that route of 'she won the popular vote' as it does not fly in a Republic). Roy Moore on the other hand denies thirty+ year old claims that a few media outlets are seeming to push even with bogus things like that fake signature in a year book. Slander (old gossip) without substance to back it up just makes Democrats look like the assholes that many know they have already been through the years.

So.... what's a criminal then? Someone who has ever broken a law? That'd be most people. Or someone convicted of a crime?
Grandpa gave you the answer so no need for me to do it.

Grandpa might be on ignore, so I disagree.

She had already admitted to stealing the White House silver when she and bj left it, she was also compelled to return items that were gifts (jewels) presented to her that belonged to the people she was supposed to be representing in her government position and various other things concerning Benghazi. Those things with all of her other statements through the years are well documented. She proved herself through her own actions and words to be nonviable candidate with a criminal mind and not worthy to serve the public in the majority of the minds of voters throughout the country (a few large metro areas in the east and west are not the whole so don't go that route of 'she won the popular vote' as it does not fly in a Republic). Roy Moore on the other hand denies thirty+ year old claims that a few media outlets are seeming to push even with bogus things like that fake signature in a year book. Slander (old gossip) without substance to back it up just makes Democrats look like the assholes that many know they have already been through the years.

So.... what's a criminal then? Someone who has ever broken a law? That'd be most people. Or someone convicted of a crime?

Moore hasn't been convicted, Conyers lost a sexual harassment arbitration case. Thanks for clearing up the differences.

Nor has Hillary..... didn't stop Trump getting his people shouting "lock her up" and using it as an election issues, now did it?

Also, Conyers, where did you pull this from?

Forum List

Back