Thursday Poll in Ohio

from your link
well obama has to win maine. if he can,t win blue locked in state like that then we might as well give up.

We? Are you on "Team Obama"? What difference does it make to you whether he wins or loses?
well it makes a difference to rest of the world who the american president is. I am not american but i can still should be allowed to support someone in the race. Whoever wins though i will want to do well as a strong america is good for the rest of the world.

well obama has to win maine. if he can,t win blue locked in state like that then we might as well give up.

We? Are you on "Team Obama"? What difference does it make to you whether he wins or loses?
well it makes a difference to rest of the world who the american president is. I am not american but i can still should be allowed to support someone in the race. Whoever wins though i will want to do well as a strong america is good for the rest of the world.

How much money have you contributed to obama's campaign?

What you have shown is your inability to debate. You just resort to personal abuse.

No point in engaging with someone unable to debate.

Not much point debating someone incapable of formulating a cogent thought.
I think that speak more for you then it does for me. You resort to abuse. I debate with reason.

How is it abusive to point out your abundantly evident illiteracy or to offer to send your buddy Obama to you?

decker, u are smelling like a GOP plant at this point...
i am not a gop plant. far from it. It my nature to be presesmitic man. Their no way i am giving up on the election. just worried about state of polls at the moment man

Based on your writing, you are an illiterate ass. Really, you want obama, you can have him. Really.

The British public school system turns out a lot of illiterates these days.

I think that speak more for you then it does for me. You resort to abuse. I debate with reason.

How is it abusive to point out your abundantly evident illiteracy or to offer to send your buddy Obama to you?
You know full well that calling someone illiterate is being abusive. It is rude and disrespetcful.

I think you take joy in attacking people you do not like. If someone has a different political view to you then you start name calling.

All you posts to me put in you in very bad light indeed

What you have shown is your inability to debate. You just resort to personal abuse.

Warrior...lay off the guy. The entire world is looking at this election. This isn't a contest like who will become the next leader of the Ivory Coast. What we decide in the next few weeks will set the tone for the rest of the world. Foreigners have every right to come here and debate with us. We as American citizens will make our final decision but thay have a right to speak their mind because who we elect will affect them.

This is especially true of British citizens since the USA and GB are pretty much lock step with each other when it comes to foreign policy and certain avenues of trade...such as the oil trade which is only done in New York and London.

I disagree with who decker supports but 1) our decision affects his nation, 2) I have seen him show nothing but respect and offer reasonable and balanced positions, and 3) it's you and bripat that have been daring him to knock the chip off your shoulder. If you can't debate him on the issues then fine. I will. But you make yourself and our nation look like a collection of knobs approaching him the way you are.

i am not a gop plant. far from it. It my nature to be presesmitic man. Their no way i am giving up on the election. just worried about state of polls at the moment man

Based on your writing, you are an illiterate ass. Really, you want obama, you can have him. Really.

The British public school system turns out a lot of illiterates these days.
I am dyslexic so i have issues with my spelling and grammer. Are you discriminating against me because of that.

Secondly are your attacks on me because i am a different political view to you. I find that disspointing as you show you as a very narrow minded human being.

Warrior...lay off the guy. The entire world is looking at this election. This isn't a contest like who will become the next leader of the Ivory Coast. What we decide in the next few weeks will set the tone for the rest of the world. Foreigners have every right to come here and debate with us. We as American citizens will make our final decision but thay have a right to speak their mind because who we elect will affect them.

This is especially true of British citizens since the USA and GB are pretty much lock step with each other when it comes to foreign policy and certain avenues of trade...such as the oil trade which is only done in New York and London.

I disagree with who decker supports but 1) our decision affects his nation, 2) I have seen him show nothing but respect and offer reasonable and balanced positions, and 3) it's you and bripat that have been daring him to knock the chip off your shoulder. If you can't debate him on the issues then fine. I will. But you make yourself and our nation look like a collection of knobs approaching him the way you are.
Thank you so much for that message. I think that United kingdom and united states of america have a great and close relationship. So i am always interested in what happen in each country election as we have such a close relationship.

I understand we have different political views on here. I respect that i am not american and that it still your country election. But i see so need for us to be abusive to each other because i am not american or due to me having different political views.

As I respect your opinion, I will resume my typical position and not get in his grill about his lack of writing skills.

As I respect your opinion, I will resume my typical position and not get in his grill about his lack of writing skills.
Well you have the right to your view about me. I Just find it sad that you take issue with someone who is dyslexic. But look i leave it at that. I am just glad that their are good people like bluephantom on here to debate with.

Thank you so much for that message. I think that United kingdom and united states of america have a great and close relationship. So i am always interested in what happen in each country election as we have such a close relationship.

I understand we have different political views on here. I respect that i am not american and that it still your country election. But i see so need for us to be abusive to each other because i am not american or due to me having different political views.

It never ceases to amaze me that liberals from other places are not satisfied with having buggered their countries, they feel some inherent 'right' to voice their desire to see the US dragged down to the same dismal conditions.
What are some of the specific things about Obama that you find so attractive that you have come here mourning his possible loss of this election?

Well yes. In the end it is our decision, and we yanks love nothing more than to thumb our nose at the rest of the world and do the exact opposite of what they want us to do...and I fully endorse that state of mind. :lol: There's a reason for that but it's a subject for a completely different thread.

I have had the pleasure of travelling to Great Britain a few times and every visit has left me increasingly imprssed with the friendship that exists between our nations. Such a bond does not exist between the US and say France or Germany.

I think that this election is ultra-passionate for the American electorate because so much is at stake. I think people overlook what is at stake for other nations as well, especially Great Britain. When GB chose to keep their currency seperate from the Euro they were essentially declaring their intention to ally with the United States in what was going to be an economic war between the USA and the EU for the oil trade and the Global Reserve Bank. It was a ballsy move. So what happens here is especially in GB's vital interests because they have cast their lot with us in that regard and there's no going back now.

Well you have the right to your view about me. I Just find it sad that you take issue with someone who is dyslexic. But look i leave it at that. I am just glad that their are good people like bluephantom on here to debate with.

Don't get carried away. No one likes a kiss ass.

I do not see the desire for america to be dragged down at all. I don,t think thing are that dismal in the uk . I want america to do well. I think neither mitt romney or barack obama would ever drag america down. Their both good men that want the best for their country.

I am a liberal so i agree with some of obama views of support for a balanced budget of cutting the debt but not cutting to fast. I still have some conservative view. I think welfare needs to be cut more to save money in uk and we need to be tough on criminals .

I am not mourning the loss of this election. President obama just has view that are closer to mine. If mitt romney becomes your president then i will want to suceed. He a good american and wants the best for his nation.

I Hope though you disagree with everything i belive that you can look not get abusive about it. I respect your view.

Well yes. In the end it is our decision, and we yanks love nothing more than to thumb our nose at the rest of the world and do the exact opposite of what they want us to do...and I fully endorse that state of mind. :lol: There's a reason for that but it's a subject for a completely different thread.

I have had the pleasure of travelling to Great Britain a few times and every visit has left me increasingly imprssed with the friendship that exists between our nations. Such a bond does not exist between the US and say France or Germany.

I think that this election is ultra-passionate for the American electorate because so much is at stake. I think people overlook what is at stake for other nations as well, especially Great Britain. When GB chose to keep their currency seperate from the Euro they were essentially declaring their intention to ally with the United States in what was going to be an economic war between the USA and the EU for the oil trade and the Global Reserve Bank. It was a ballsy move. So what happens here is especially in GB's vital interests because they have cast their lot with us in that regard and there's no going back now.
I agree with many of your points. I have been to america and have found nothing but friendly and warm welcoming people. I went to new york and Florida and found such welcoming and friendly people.

I am glad america and uk have such a close relationship. We have been so much together including wars and dealing with recessions. We are two great countries that try to look towards a better world.

Your find people in uk have mixed views on who they want to win. Their are many who want romney to win and their are many who want obama. Whoever wins any election though the close relationship between the two countries will never change.

Don't get carried away. No one likes a kiss ass.
sorry. i Was bit too over the top their. Did not mean to look like a kiss arse.

I do not see the desire for america to be dragged down at all. I don,t think thing are that dismal in the uk . I want america to do well. I think neither mitt romney or barack obama would ever drag america down. Their both good men that want the best for their country.

I would agree that they both think that their way is the best way. But I look at Obama and he is so obviously trying to lead us down a path of socialism that I have to give him a one finger salute and tell him to piss off. I am convinced the HE thinks that's what's best for the nation, but I am the majority of Americans disagree (at least I hope they do)

I am a liberal so i agree with some of obama views of support for a balanced budget of cutting the debt but not cutting to fast.

Obama doesn't believe in a balanced budget. He believes in no budget. The Democrats have not passed a budget in years. Obama's last budget proposal was rejected unanimously by both Republicans and Democrats. The guy has jacked our deficeit more than any other President in the history of our nation. Under Bush our debt was coming out our ears. Under Obama it's coming out our ears, eyes, nose, ass, and pores.

I agree with many of your points. I have been to america and have found nothing but friendly and warm welcoming people. I went to new york and Florida and found such welcoming and friendly people.

You found friendly people in New York? Wow. That's a little like finding the lost city of El Dorado. :lol:

I am glad america and uk have such a close relationship. We have been so much together including wars and dealing with recessions. We are two great countries that try to look towards a better world.

Your find people in uk have mixed views on who they want to win. Their are many who want romney to win and their are many who want obama. Whoever wins any election though the close relationship between the two countries will never change.

Oh I don't know. I think Obama has been ridiculously disrespectful of GB. Sending back the bust of Winston Churchill that was given to us as a gift by the British people as a show of support like during WWII was a complete slap in the face. The State Department saying "Who is Great Britain? They have no special status. They can take a number just like everyone else." I mean WTF?!?!?!? Say that to Turkey, not Great Britain.

Forum List

Back