Thursday Poll in Ohio

Polling Center- 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

This shows a 6 point lead for Obama. The Democrats have a much better ground game that the GOP in Ohio. This is the state that will make the difference.

Wednesday morning, after the next debate, we should have a good feeling whether Obama or Willard will occupy the oval office in January.

Election 2012: Ohio President - Rasmussen Reports™

Idiot

Need a calculator?
well either way it close state could go either way. still whatever happens obama need to start gaining in other swing states

Wednesday morning will tell us where this is going. If Obama comes out and lets everyone know the lies that Willard made in the first debate, then he will gain. Like when he denied the 5 trillion dollar tax cut plan, which Ryan confirmed existed in his debate. I really thought Momans did not lie...

It looks like obama is going to lose Maine, which means that his solid states will be reduced to six.

Poll: Romney leads Obama in Maine congressional district - POLITICO.com
day by day it getting worser for the president. All because he did not prepare for a big first debate. he have to live with that poor peformance for the rest of his life. key moment in the election

He's not preparing for the second debate either. Romney is, not obama.

Do you see debate prep on obama's schedule anyplace?

White House Schedule - October 7 to October 13, 2012 | The White House

obama has such disdain for Romney it's insulting to suggest he needs to prepare for a debate. obama can regurgitate his campaign speeches, that's good enough.

not sure if that true. he does need to pratice for me. i hope he does that over next two days.

shows it still close election with romney with the edge

Who cares what the polls say. The only thing that counts on election night is the Electoral College. Right now Obama is ahead.:clap2:

Well that good but he still needs to turn up tuesday and peform. can,t afford another non show like he did in denver.

This shows a 6 point lead for Obama. The Democrats have a much better ground game that the GOP in Ohio. This is the state that will make the difference.

Wednesday morning, after the next debate, we should have a good feeling whether Obama or Willard will occupy the oval office in January.

Agreed, Obama is also ahead in Ohio in the RCP average of polls and the FiveThirtyEight state-by-state projections.

The president will be re-elected with 281 to 294 EC votes.

i hope your right but he got to turn up tuesday night. he can,t afford romney to run all over him the way he did last time. same time he can,t be too rude and seem like he trying to hard. tough balancing act. needs to pratice. i would get bill clinton involved in some debate prep. he very quick on his feet and will help obama be ready for any zingers from romeny.

Agreed, Obama is also ahead in Ohio in the RCP average of polls and the FiveThirtyEight state-by-state projections.

The president will be re-elected with 281 to 294 EC votes.

Unemployment is down and Consumer confidence is up. Obama will bring these items out on Tuesday night. What will Willard point out? Maybe that he found from the VP debate that he DOES have plans for a 5 Trillion Dollar tax cut, after he denied it in the Pres debate. Gee Willard...how did you miss that one?

i hope your right but he got to turn up tuesday night. he can,t afford romney to run all over him the way he did last time. same time he can,t be too rude and seem like he trying to hard. tough balancing act. needs to pratice. i would get bill clinton involved in some debate prep. he very quick on his feet and will help obama be ready for any zingers from romeny.

Romney delivered no Zingers. He only lied and became an overnight Moderate.

It looks like obama is going to lose Maine, which means that his solid states will be reduced to six.

day by day it getting worser for the president. All because he did not prepare for a big first debate. he have to live with that poor peformance for the rest of his life. key moment in the election

Not really.

Incumbant presidents alway take a hit after the first debate, and they always bounce back.

And that poll is laughable. No one really thinks Romney is going to win that CD, which hasn't gone GOP since 1988. Neither have MI or WI.

Oh lookie, the dumbfuck with another rigged poll to make Obamination look good. :eusa_whistle:

You are so fucking predictable.....tune in next week for the same scheduled bullshit.

i hope your right. but liberal journalist
Michael Tomasky of newsweek was sounding pretty negative about obama chances today.

i hope your right though

Oh lookie, the dumbfuck with another rigged poll to make Obamination look good. :eusa_whistle:

You are so fucking predictable.....tune in next week for the same scheduled bullshit.

Your boy is still behind. The only chance the GOP has in Ohio is to suppress voting, which is exactly what they are doing. Yes, the Party of the Constitution wants to keep people away from the polls.

The live-call poll, conducted by Glen Bolger of NMB Research and provided to POLITICO by American Crossroads communications director Jonathan Collegio, shows Obama winning statewide 48 percent to 44 percent.

from your link
well obama has to win maine. if he can,t win blue locked in state like that then we might as well give up.

Obama leads in Maine by double digits!

53% O 40% R

CNN.com is a homah for Obamah, no question.

The diff is probably 1 to 2% in favor of Obama.

well either way it close state could go either way. still whatever happens obama need to start gaining in other swing states

Wednesday morning will tell us where this is going. If Obama comes out and lets everyone know the lies that Willard made in the first debate, then he will gain. Like when he denied the 5 trillion dollar tax cut plan, which Ryan confirmed existed in his debate. I really thought Momans did not lie...

Reform the tax code idiot...Obama got creamed on that false point you libs will never learn:cool:

Obama will win Ohio. Then he will have his second term to fix the complete mess that YOUR BOY W left. Obama is a winner and Willard is a rich guy in a $500 suit.

Forum List

Back