Thursday Poll in Ohio

Obama will win Ohio. Then he will have his second term to fix the complete mess that YOUR BOY W left. Obama is a winner and Willard is a rich guy in a $500 suit.

Obama is an empty suit as the Debate showed...Were's my teleprompter!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AzfeeXSVAs]Teleprompter King - YouTube[/ame]

well i am not too sure. even if obama wins ohio which is no certaintly , if he fails to win michigan or wiscosin which are usual locked in blue states then he chances are over.

I am feeing pretty negative about whole thing but hope debate on tuesday can change president hopes.

I cannot tell you just how marvelous it is when foreigners weigh in about which candidate would be better, or worse, for the US, and why. I will tell you this, though, since you adore Obama so much, you are more than welcome to take him for your very own. There might not be much of a stretch about his being an expat Brit...think about it...
i am not a expat brit. i am englishman living in the uk . i just happen to like obama as he shares a lot of my views. I am not saying i want him in england.

also why because i am not american can i not have view on this. I thought this board was open to people from all round the world. Unless i was mistaken.

Why in the hell would you not want your hero and messiah in England? I mean, really. while the board is open to everyone, it doesn't mean that your asinine opinion will be welcome by informed Americans with their heads somewhere other than their asses. I'm interested in knowing why you aren't interested in the fact that muslims are using your daughters as sex slaves?

you have every reason to laugh. when your winning and gaining every day as romney you have every reason to smile. it was same with obama supporters four year ago when lead extended over mccain. swing and round abouts as they say.

decker, u are smelling like a GOP plant at this point...
i am not a gop plant. far from it. It my nature to be presesmitic man. Their no way i am giving up on the election. just worried about state of polls at the moment man

Based on your writing, you are an illiterate ass. Really, you want obama, you can have him. Really.

i hope your right but he got to turn up tuesday night. he can,t afford romney to run all over him the way he did last time. same time he can,t be too rude and seem like he trying to hard. tough balancing act. needs to pratice. i would get bill clinton involved in some debate prep. he very quick on his feet and will help obama be ready for any zingers from romeny.

So, tell us exactly why your brit ass favors obama?

why do you have to be so rude. I hate and disagree anybody engaging in making women sex slaves.
We have many issues in this country. It looks like you not one of more informed human beings if you behave in such a rude and disrespectful way to posters on here like myself just because i am not american.
I am of course interested in fact we in uk have high unemployment and other issues. But does not mean i don,t have a right to a view about what happens in rest of the world. It called free speech.

I like obama but it does not mean i want him to come to england.

Anyway look i try to engage in civil discourse with you. But if you don,t want to then fine.

anyway

Well it because i share more in common with my views with obama then romney. I respect your views . So i hope you respect mine

i share his view because i am a liberal with progressive views. i belive in balanced budget of reducing debt but not cutting so fast.

it sounds like you have very different political view. That is fine. Also what happens in america effects the rest of the world so i am always going to be intrested. I think both romney and obama are good men and whoever wins i want america to do well. A strong america is good for the world.

How sad that you carry on in such a rude and disrespectful manner. Most of poster thanfully have not been this way to me from either conservative or liberal side. But you chosen to take that view which is fine but sad.

I am dyslexic like millions of people across the world. I try to improve my writing and spelling all the time. I find it disspointing you would after to me on this but their you go.

why do you have to be so rude. I hate and disagree anybody engaging in making women sex slaves.
We have many issues in this country. It looks like you not one of more informed human beings if you behave in such a rude and disrespectful way to posters on here like myself just because i am not american.
I am of course interested in fact we in uk have high unemployment and other issues. But does not mean i don,t have a right to a view about what happens in rest of the world. It called free speech.

Anyway look i try to engage in civil discourse with you. But if you don,t want to then fine.

anyway

Why wouldn't you want your hero, obama, to come save the UK? Are you really such an ass that you would wish such a so-called leader as obama on the US but not desire, yes...long for such for your own nation? Additionally, your writing comes across as a totally illiterate, non-native English speaker. Are you perhaps an illiterate muslim who longs for obama's second term so that you can advance sharia law in the US? Come clean, what's your interest?

Wow i am stunned at your continued disrespect and rudness. Firstly i don,t want obama to come and save the uk as he is american and not british.

Secondly sir i am not a muslim. I am white british . But even so why would it matter anyway. I think a bit of streotype of the worst kind that someone from any reglion would looked to spread their dominance in america.

I never also said obama was my hero. Just as a liberal i agree with some of his views. Do you not like someone who has a different view to your own . Well then you have very narrow view of the world sir.

Also again you attack my writing and spelling. Not only is that again sad but show you have very hateful view of people.

TODAY: "The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 48%. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and another two percent (2%) are undecided."

Source: Rasmussen

Case closed Libberhoids

You still seem confident Romney is going to win. Ready to bet yet?

TODAY: "The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 48%. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and another two percent (2%) are undecided."

Case closed Libberhoids

National is about as meaningless as your brain.

It looks like obama is going to lose Maine, which means that his solid states will be reduced to six.

Poll: Romney leads Obama in Maine congressional district - POLITICO.com

The live-call poll, conducted by Glen Bolger of NMB Research and provided to POLITICO by American Crossroads communications director Jonathan Collegio, shows Obama winning statewide 48 percent to 44 percent.

from your link
well obama has to win maine. if he can,t win blue locked in state like that then we might as well give up.

We? Are you on "Team Obama"? What difference does it make to you whether he wins or loses?

Case closed Libberhoids

I'm not sure who is going to win anything. This is going to be close and I couldn't begin to guess who will win. No idiot in the world should bet on these two.

Case closed Libberhoids

I'm not sure who is going to win anything. This is going to be close and I couldn't begin to guess who will win. No idiot in the world should bet on these two.

I think that's why it's called gambling.

Don't count on flyshit luck.

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/23726785

It looks like obama is going to lose Maine, which means that his solid states will be reduced to six.

Poll: Romney leads Obama in Maine congressional district - POLITICO.com

The live-call poll, conducted by Glen Bolger of NMB Research and provided to POLITICO by American Crossroads communications director Jonathan Collegio, shows Obama winning statewide 48 percent to 44 percent.

from your link

Maine and Nebraska are not winner take all states genius. Good christ

anyway

Why don't you try having literate discourse first.

What you have shown is your inability to debate. You just resort to personal abuse.

No point in engaging with someone unable to debate.

Forum List

Back