Thursday Poll in Ohio

Polling Center- 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

This shows a 6 point lead for Obama. The Democrats have a much better ground game that the GOP in Ohio. This is the state that will make the difference.

Wednesday morning, after the next debate, we should have a good feeling whether Obama or Willard will occupy the oval office in January.
well i am not too sure. even if obama wins ohio which is no certaintly , if he fails to win michigan or wiscosin which are usual locked in blue states then he chances are over.

I am feeing pretty negative about whole thing but hope debate on tuesday can change president hopes.

It looks like obama is going to lose Maine, which means that his solid states will be reduced to six.

Poll: Romney leads Obama in Maine congressional district - POLITICO.com

The live-call poll, conducted by Glen Bolger of NMB Research and provided to POLITICO by American Crossroads communications director Jonathan Collegio, shows Obama winning statewide 48 percent to 44 percent.

from your link
well obama has to win maine. if he can,t win blue locked in state like that then we might as well give up.

The fantasy polls using 2008 turnout models are the only solace left for the self delusional Obama lovers.....:lol:
well i don,t think we delusional. just hopeful. But look it looking very good for your guy romney. Hard to see him losing from here but stranger things have happened.

This shows a 6 point lead for Obama. The Democrats have a much better ground game that the GOP in Ohio. This is the state that will make the difference.

Wednesday morning, after the next debate, we should have a good feeling whether Obama or Willard will occupy the oval office in January.
well i am not too sure. even if obama wins ohio which is no certaintly , if he fails to win michigan or wiscosin which are usual locked in blue states then he chances are over.

I am feeing pretty negative about whole thing but hope debate on tuesday can change president hopes.

You are being far too pessimistic. Obama is still ahead in Electoral votes. The Repubs are desperately trying to limit voting in Ohio because they know they have to have the Buckeye state. After Tuesday's debate, the election will be much clearer. Until then, Obama will keep the electoral lead. If he holds his own or makes a good showing this time, he is still the electoral leader.

You are being far too pessimistic. Obama is still ahead in Electoral votes. The Repubs are desperately trying to limit voting in Ohio because they know they have to have the Buckeye state. After Tuesday's debate, the election will be much clearer. Until then, Obama will keep the electoral lead. If he holds his own or makes a good showing this time, he is still the electoral leader.
well thanks for that. I am still hoping but even if he does hold on to ohio it looking so bad in other swing states it might not matter. romney seem to be gaining every day. He must turn up on tuesday. He got to peform and find right balancing act. if he does not i am sorry but it over and the conservatives have won.

you have every reason to laugh. when your winning and gaining every day as romney you have every reason to smile. it was same with obama supporters four year ago when lead extended over mccain. swing and round abouts as they say.

I cannot tell you just how marvelous it is when foreigners weigh in about which candidate would be better, or worse, for the US, and why. I will tell you this, though, since you adore Obama so much, you are more than welcome to take him for your very own. There might not be much of a stretch about his being an expat Brit...think about it...

Ohio: Obama 48%, Romney 47%

The survey of 750 Likely Voters in Ohio was conducted on October 10, 2012 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

Election 2012: Ohio President - Rasmussen Reports™

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I cannot tell you just how marvelous it is when foreigners weigh in about which candidate would be better, or worse, for the US, and why. I will tell you this, though, since you adore Obama so much, you are more than welcome to take him for your very own. There might not be much of a stretch about his being an expat Brit...think about it...
i am not a expat brit. i am englishman living in the uk . i just happen to like obama as he shares a lot of my views. I am not saying i want him in england.

also why because i am not american can i not have view on this. I thought this board was open to people from all round the world. Unless i was mistaken.

Election 2012: Ohio President - Rasmussen Reports™

Idiot

Need a calculator?
well either way it close state could go either way. still whatever happens obama need to start gaining in other swing states

you have every reason to laugh. when your winning and gaining every day as romney you have every reason to smile. it was same with obama supporters four year ago when lead extended over mccain. swing and round abouts as they say.

decker, u are smelling like a GOP plant at this point...
i am not a gop plant. far from it. It my nature to be presesmitic man. Their no way i am giving up on the election. just worried about state of polls at the moment man

TODAY: "The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 48%. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and another two percent (2%) are undecided."

Source: Rasmussen

Case closed Libberhoids

Forum List

Back