Three shot and killed in Chicago last night

Chicago is getting much better and safer it seems. There have been only about 215 homocides so far this year. So maybe there will be only 400 murders instead of 500 this year.

Perhaps Obama can award Mayor Emanuel the Presidental Medal of Freedom for this incedible feat.

Last edited:
Racist ass thread. Plus, nobody gives a shit about that. Unless someone accidentally calls them white.

Chicago shootings violence July 23-July 24 - chicagotribune.com

3, for liberals who are allergiec to math, is 3x as much as 1. Thus that means instead of one Trayvon, this would be THREE trayvons.

So where are your protests?

In 2002, 900 persons died, 2800 were hospitalized and 5400 visited hospital emergency departments because of intentionally self-inflicted injuries.
These injuries resulted in approximately $40 million in hospitalization and emergency room charges.
Suicide is the eleventh leading cause of death for all Georgians and the third most common cause of death among youth 15-24 years old and young adults 25-34 years old.
Firearms were the most common method of suicide for both men and women, and young and old.

http://health.state.ga.us/programs/injuryprevention/suicide.asp

That's just Georgia. Nearly every one of those were white guys. In fact, two thirds of ALL gun related deaths are suicide with most, by far, being white guys in Red Wingnut States. A white person is much more likely to die by their OWN hand then by a black person. I think that's hilarious. Don't you find that to be hilarious?

3, for liberals who are allergiec to math, is 3x as much as 1. Thus that means instead of one Trayvon, this would be THREE trayvons.

In 2002, 900 persons died, 2800 were hospitalized and 5400 visited hospital emergency departments because of intentionally self-inflicted injuries.
These injuries resulted in approximately $40 million in hospitalization and emergency room charges.
Suicide is the eleventh leading cause of death for all Georgians and the third most common cause of death among youth 15-24 years old and young adults 25-34 years old.
Firearms were the most common method of suicide for both men and women, and young and old.

That's just Georgia. Nearly every one of those were white guys. In fact, two thirds of ALL gun related deaths are suicide with most, by far, being white guys in Red Wingnut States. A white person is much more likely to die by their OWN hand then by a black person. I think that's hilarious. Don't you find that to be hilarious?

I guess these white wingers ignore the families of suiciders. They don't see these people as "innocent victims". And nearly all are white.

You know, if right wingers really cared about blacks there is a lot they could do beyond supporting child killers and calling black people names.

Gangbangers shooting gangbangers.

Where's the downside?

The downside is when their malt liquor induced rage sends an errant bullet into a six year old girl you colossal prick.

And in another thread, this guys for the extermination of an entire family and I'm the colossal prick.

Oooh, I struck a nerve. I'm for the extermination of grown ups who deserve it. I have zero problem admitting it.

I guess these white wingers ignore the families of suiciders. They don't see these people as "innocent victims". And nearly all are white.

You know, if right wingers really cared about blacks there is a lot they could do beyond supporting child killers and calling black people names.
I'm sure you think...sorry, wrong word...FEEL you have a point, but if you spend just a little time with a dictionary, you'll find that "suicide" and "murder" are different things.

I'm sure you think...sorry, wrong word...FEEL you have a point, but if you spend just a little time with a dictionary, you'll find that "suicide" and "murder" are different things.

Still, two thirds of all gun deaths are by white people. That last third are some blacks, but also includes the white guy behind Sandy Hook who killed 26, the white guy at Gabby Gifferd's who killed 6 and injured 13, the Batman white guy who killed a bunch and injured 70. The two white guys at Colombine. Don't know how many they killed..

And,

Republicans DEFEND those guys gun rights.

Republicans only go after blacks because they are racist. We all know it.

Forum List

Back