Some things are just great to watch

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Here's one that just speaks for itself...

I remember this guy when he was the greatest air-ball player that ever lived.

Even Michael Jordan couldn't Dunk lke the Grand master!

Y! SPORTS

Y! SPORTS

Excellent! I'm 6'2" and white but I could always dunk on a regulation rim. So I had an idea that I'd try to dunk on my 50th birthday and write a story about it for Sports Illustrated. So I did squats and jumping jacks and trained and trained....when the magic day arrived that I would enter Geezerdom, I wamed up, eyed the rim in a Zen trance, took a deep breath, took off toward my target, leaped into the air and DUNKED that ball! WOO HOO! My wife totally missed the camera shot, I wrenched my back on my landing, and SI told me they'd be interested if I could dunk and provide picture-proof on my 60th birthday. :(

Y! SPORTS

Excellent! I'm 6'2" and white but I could always dunk on a regulation rim. So I had an idea that I'd try to dunk on my 50th birthday and write a story about it for Sports Illustrated. So I did squats and jumping jacks and trained and trained....when the magic day arrived that I would enter Geezerdom, I wamed up, eyed the rim in a Zen trance, took a deep breath, took off toward my target, leaped into the air and DUNKED that ball! WOO HOO! My wife totally missed the camera shot, I wrenched my back on my landing, and SI told me they'd be interested if I could dunk and provide picture-proof on my 60th birthday. :(

:oops:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back