Three Reasons John Lewis Is Right That Trump Is Illegitimate

3 reasons Lewis is wrong.
1. Being a civil rights icon doesn't allow him to speak for all black people as many disagree with his views.
2. The peaceful transition of power is what separates America from most countries. The inauguration is a celebration of that and no place for partisan behavior. Save that for congress.
3. Trump has won the election and the left or Lewis can't change that reality. The election results were not hacked and the DFL candidate was flawed, to say the least. Putin didn't cast my damn vote.

And Lewis will continued to be attacked by speaking the truth

All praises go to John Lewis for becoming the first nationally recognized political figure to question the legitimacy of Donald Trump’s presidency. He will hopefully not be the last. Lewis dared to say out loud what millions of Americans have been thinking.

And there’s every reason for millions of patriotic Americans to declare that Trump is “Not my President.”

Three Reasons John Lewis Is Right That Trump Is Illegitimate | The Huffington Post

John Lewis and the Huffpo are liars. Proven fact.

Hey, guano, only eight years, two-and-a-half days left to the Trump regime. Enjoy!
Doubtful Trump makes it through the 1st
That's okay. You've been wrong before.
So have we all. Even Trump. Didn't you hear? Lyin' Ted's dad didn't kill JFK after all.
Hey, guano, only eight years, two-and-a-half days left to the Trump regime. Enjoy!
So have we all. Even Trump. Didn't you hear? Lyin' Ted's dad didn't kill JFK after all.
Really? Please enlighten the class when/where Trump ever accused Ted's father of killing JFK. Thanks.
Lol you dumb fucking rube. Trump never accused Lyin' Ted of not being a citizen either right?
Until you can back up your allegation the 'dumb fucking' moniker is all yours...LOL...ya dumb fuck.

All praises go to John Lewis for becoming the first nationally recognized political figure to question the legitimacy of Donald Trump’s presidency. He will hopefully not be the last. Lewis dared to say out loud what millions of Americans have been thinking.

And there’s every reason for millions of patriotic Americans to declare that Trump is “Not my President.”

Three Reasons John Lewis Is Right That Trump Is Illegitimate | The Huffington Post

So is TrumpleThinSkin. Thousands cheered the fall of the twin towers. He saw them. He was the only person in the world who did, but he said it so it must be true.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Really? Please enlighten the class when/where Trump ever accused Ted's father of killing JFK. Thanks.
Lol you dumb fucking rube. Trump never accused Lyin' Ted of not being a citizen either right?
Until you can back up your allegation the 'dumb fucking' moniker is all yours...LOL...ya dumb fuck.
Dumb Fucking Rube is the exclusive title of Trump supporters child. Never forget that for a short time, you thought Lyin' Ted was the son of Lee Harvey Oswald's collaborator.

Why are you afraid to post the three things?

And then you assassinate Pence??
Whoa there lil' buddy

You were the one suggesting Trump would be dead before the end of his first term.
Dead? Maybe. Just not President anymore though.

Keep it up and I'll report you to the FBI.
tFlo5Q.gif

Trump was good with the line Some People are Saying, but I Don't Know.

In other words, Trump would spread rumors that helped his campaign. Whether they were likely to be true or not didn't matter. (As he didn't make the claim that they were true).

During the campaign, Trump was willing to get as down and dirty as anyone.
That explains a lot of his appeal. Rank and file Republicans were tired of effete blue blood Republicans who turned up their noses at the dirty trick of democrats and got beaten by said tricks.

Also explains the abject terror expressed by democrats at his victory. They weren't ready for him either.

So is TrumpleThinSkin. Thousands cheered the fall of the twin towers. He saw them. He was the only person in the world who did, but he said it so it must be true.

It hasn't been proven untrue. What the idiot Lewis has been saying has been proven untrue.

Why are you afraid to post the three things?

You can't sum up 3 piles of bullshit as anything other than 3 small piles of bullshit.

It hasn't been proven untrue. What the idiot Lewis has been saying has been proven untrue.
Conservative Republicans have always been on the wrong side of history.

Forum List

Back