Three Reasons John Lewis Is Right That Trump Is Illegitimate

And Lewis will continued to be attacked by speaking the truth

All praises go to John Lewis for becoming the first nationally recognized political figure to question the legitimacy of Donald Trump’s presidency. He will hopefully not be the last. Lewis dared to say out loud what millions of Americans have been thinking.

And there’s every reason for millions of patriotic Americans to declare that Trump is “Not my President.”

Three Reasons John Lewis Is Right That Trump Is Illegitimate | The Huffington Post

John Lewis and the Huffpo are liars. Proven fact.

So is TrumpleThinSkin. Thousands cheered the fall of the twin towers. He saw them. He was the only person in the world who did, but he said it so it must be true.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It hasn't been proven untrue. What the idiot Lewis has been saying has been proven untrue.
Conservative Republicans have always been on the wrong side of history.
The left has always lived in a fantasy world of their own creation. That's why reality so often reaches out and bitch slaps you idiots. The Conservatives have been right about every single thing for a very long time now: Obamacare, the economy, Gitmo, jobs, guns, foreign policy, crime, The Constitution, and on and on. Your continual lies do nothing to change those facts. That's why we ran you idiots out of power.

All praises go to John Lewis for becoming the first nationally recognized political figure to question the legitimacy of Donald Trump’s presidency. He will hopefully not be the last. Lewis dared to say out loud what millions of Americans have been thinking.

And there’s every reason for millions of patriotic Americans to declare that Trump is “Not my President.”

Three Reasons John Lewis Is Right That Trump Is Illegitimate | The Huffington Post

Lewis has already proven to be a liar. Lewis claimed it will be the first time he's boycotted an inauguration. My, my what do we have. He did the same thing in 2000. Seems to me the black piece of shit protests and whines when his candidate doesn't win. Interesting that you say he speaks the truth but the facts prove he's nothing more than another lying Democrat.

So is TrumpleThinSkin. Thousands cheered the fall of the twin towers. He saw them. He was the only person in the world who did, but he said it so it must be true.

Except the police report that Serge Kovaleski reported on that backed it up. Until Kovaleski backtracked on his story afterwards in order to try and discredit Trump.

Muslims all over the world celebrated 9/11, they did in the states as well. But progressives must push this fiction that American Muslims are different than all others: they don't celebrate terror attacks, they don't want Sharia Law, they aren't as barbaric as their third world counterparts.

Lol race card, Clinton's own illegal activity, and the Russians the Russians the Russians! Surprised they didnt throw the popular vote in too.

One, and only necessary, reason that Lewis and all the other whiny little babies declaring Trump illegitimate are wrong:

1. He's being inaugurated.

If there were a legal case against his election it would've been made.

So, you've got 48 hours to stop this you leftie rubes, so get your tinfoil battle-helmets on and get on out there to make shit up, smear as necessary and incite violence if it suits you to save the country and the world from something you don't like.

In other words, proceed as normal.

Last edited:
I dunno,

This business about North Carolina, Michigan, and Wisconsin deciding the election is an intellectually shoddy way of viewing it.

You need the EC to prevent concentrations of power in CA and NY.

The problem here is that when people think their leaders have failed them, they begin listening to angry people.

Angry leaders have a short shelf life, and usually do very great, or awful things.

Trump has to make America great again, when Americans have become unexceptional in the global marketplace.

We shall see

Forum List

Back