Three Reasons John Lewis Is Right That Trump Is Illegitimate

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
And Lewis will continued to be attacked by speaking the truth

All praises go to John Lewis for becoming the first nationally recognized political figure to question the legitimacy of Donald Trump’s presidency. He will hopefully not be the last. Lewis dared to say out loud what millions of Americans have been thinking.

And there’s every reason for millions of patriotic Americans to declare that Trump is “Not my President.”

Three Reasons John Lewis Is Right That Trump Is Illegitimate | The Huffington Post

Only 3?

I would think people looking for reasons to support their preconceived position would do better than that....

Hey, guano, only eight years, two-and-a-half days left to the Trump regime. Enjoy!
Doubtful Trump makes it through the 1st
That's okay. You've been wrong before.
So have we all. Even Trump. Didn't you hear? Lyin' Ted's dad didn't kill JFK after all.
Hey, guano, only eight years, two-and-a-half days left to the Trump regime. Enjoy!
So have we all. Even Trump. Didn't you hear? Lyin' Ted's dad didn't kill JFK after all.
Really? Please enlighten the class when/where Trump ever accused Ted's father of killing JFK. Thanks.

Really? Please enlighten the class when/where Trump ever accused Ted's father of killing JFK. Thanks.
Lol you dumb fucking rube. Trump never accused Lyin' Ted of not being a citizen either right?

Trump was good with the line Some People are Saying, but I Don't Know.

In other words, Trump would spread rumors that helped his campaign. Whether they were likely to be true or not didn't matter. (As he didn't make the claim that they were true).

During the campaign, Trump was willing to get as down and dirty as anyone.

Lewis; on the other hand, is a partisan hack. For him, the truth is filtered through his liberal ideology and democratic talking points. Lewis would claim that water is not wet if he thought it would benefit the democrats and hurt the republicans.

"I don't plan on attending the inauguration," Lewis added. "It'll be the first one that I miss."

Washington Post reports:

"Some members of the Black Caucus decided to boycott Inauguration Day; John Lewis, for instance, spent the day in his Atlanta district. He thought it would be hypocritical to attend Bush's swearing-in because he doesn't believe Bush is the true elected president."

16114281_1379434725430978_5824451118545734228_n.jpg

The senile 77 year old forgot he also boycotted Bush's inauguration:

Attacked by Trump, Lewis acknowledges he boycotted Bush inauguration, too

Donald Trump reignited his feud with John Lewis on Tuesday, citing news reports that the Georgia congressman and civil rights icon also boycotted George W. Bush's inauguration 16 years ago.

"John Lewis said about my inauguration, 'It will be the first one that I've missed," Trump tweeted. "WRONG (or lie)! He boycotted Bush 43 ..."

Lewis' office acknowledged Tuesday that the congressman also skipped Bush's inauguration in 2001.

Attacked by Trump, Lewis acknowledges he boycotted Bush inauguration, too

Forum List

Back