Three main times when a government should NOT cut taxes

Republicans ALWAYS run on cutting taxes and increasing spending for the military.

Once again have we ever done that before we when we were not in a recession and Unemployment was low?

Answer my question.

Bush 2003. Reagan 1986.

Recession both times....

You're retarded. There was no recession in 2003 or 1986.
Guy's an idiot. LOL

Bullshit you replied you already did..

When you did no such thing

Again we were in a mini recession both times.

With 80% of the indivd tax cut going to the 1%, all but the Trumpbots should see the obvious frustration of Fed policy the tax cut causes.

....and THAT is the key flaw.....Democrats should run on reversing that by 180 degrees.

With 80% of the indivd tax cut going to the 1%, all but the Trumpbots should see the obvious frustration of Fed policy the tax cut causes.

....and THAT is the key flaw.....Democrats should run on reversing that by 180 degrees.

You mean you demoquacks will give up on the failed identity politics that blew up in your faces? Not a chance

Once again have we ever done that before we when we were not in a recession and Unemployment was low?

Answer my question.

Bush 2003. Reagan 1986.

Recession both times....

Guy's an idiot. LOL

Bullshit you replied you already did..

When you did no such thing

Again we were in a mini recession both times.
I did asshole. W did it.

Now fuck off. You've proven you're an idiot by asserting we had recessions when we were in expansions.

Republicans ALWAYS run on cutting taxes and increasing spending for the military.

Answer my question.

Bush 2003. Reagan 1986.

Recession both times....

Guy's an idiot. LOL

Unemployment 1986 7.0 %

So again I ask the same question did we ever do it when unemployment was low and we were not in a recession?

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

No one likes to pay taxes, and no one should dispute the good results that paying taxes yields for us as individuals and for our society.

Yet, there are THREE times when taxes should not be cut.....

First, you don't cut taxes when engaged in 2 costly, unpaid for wars

Second, you don't cut taxes when spending is not also cut, forcing humongous borrowing .....and

Third, you don't cut taxes when the economy is flourishing, unemployment is very low, and businesses are thriving.

Trump's policies have broken ALL three of these tenets......and, as economists will readily tell you, "overheated" our economy and will cause higher government debt and drive our markets downward .
Lol. Crazy ass Nat thinks he is an expert on economics. Funny shit.

No one likes to pay taxes, and no one should dispute the good results that paying taxes yields for us as individuals and for our society.

Second, you don't cut taxes when spending is not also cut, forcing humongous borrowing .....and

Third, you don't cut taxes when the economy is flourishing, unemployment is very low, and businesses are thriving.

Trump's policies have broken ALL three of these tenets......and, as economists will readily tell you, "overheated" our economy and will cause higher government debt and drive our markets downward .

You are really confused about this, aren't you Moon Bat?

The best thing is not tax any more than is necessary to provide for the minimal necessary government function.

If you do cut taxes then the best way to pay for them is always through reduced spending like on welfare and other worthless crap.

A second way to pay for them is to stimulate the economy to produce greater economic growth, which is what Trump is doing with his tax cut.

The only problem with the second way is that when the filthy ass government get more money they use it to grow the size of government.

By the way hypocritical Moon Bat, I didn't see you Libtards complaining about that asshole Obama when he and that Democrat Congress extended the Bush tax cuts across the board. You didn't say a damn word because you knew it was the right thing to do.

I also didn't see you bitch about Obama's wars. That sonoafabitch was at war every day of his administration and he paid for it by going $10 trillion in debt. If you were concerned about paying for war where were you then?

Tax cuts are always the right thing to do. Lesser government should be the way to pay for it.

You mean you demoquacks will give up on the failed identity politics that blew up in your faces? Not a chance
Well, the dems should probably run on retaining tax cuts for workers while returning revenue levels from the 1% to what they were before the tax cut. They should also run

You are really confused about this, aren't you Moon Bat?

The best thing is not tax any more than is necessary to provide for the minimal necessary government function.

If you do cut taxes then the best way to pay for them is always through reduced spending like on welfare and other worthless crap.

A second way to pay for them is to stimulate the economy to produce greater economic growth, which is what Trump is doing with his tax cut.

The only problem with the second way is that when the filthy ass government get more money they use it to grow the size of government.

By the way hypocritical Moon Bat, I didn't see you Libtards complaining about that asshole Obama when he and that Democrat Congress extended the Bush tax cuts across the board. You didn't say a damn word because you knew it was the right thing to do.

I also didn't see you bitch about Obama's wars. That sonoafabitch was at war every day of his administration and he paid for it by going $10 trillion in debt. If you were concerned about paying for war where were you then?

Tax cuts are always the right thing to do. Lesser government should be the way to pay for it.

Well there you go. Instead of passing a gop tax cut, the gop should have gone for bipartisan entitlement reform.

Don't Count On Substantial Economic Growth From Trump Tax Bill
https://www.forbes.com/.../dont-count-on-substantial-economic-growth-from-trump-
Nov 28, 2017 - U.S. President Donald Trump speaks briefly to journalists after leaving a House Republican conference meeting at the U.S. Capitol November 16, 2017 in Washington, DC. Trump is ... In fact, Penn Wharton concluded that any boost in GDP growth from the tax bill would not pay for the tax cuts in the plan.

".....and Fox news will be back after these commercials...."LOL

(It was inevitable that right wing fuckheads would blame the Iraq and Afghan wars on Obama and not Cheney and GWB...........Please don;t breed more IDIOTS into this world.)

I looked up from my book this morning and Jim Messina was on Morning Joe. He was saying Trump could be reelected unless the Dems found a candidate who could appeal economically to middle class voters (I assume he mean no identity politics, because white, black, latino, gay whatever folks are about the same.)

But after Trump got votes on appealing as the "deal maker" who could bring all sides together to solve problems, maybe the dems do need an adult candidate for 20, who can appeal to letting workers keep a little bit extra, while at the same time having everybody take a little pain over entitlements, with everything on the board including foreign aid ... maybe we could get rid of the Oranguton and bring McConnell back in fromwereever the fuck he want off to when Obama got elected

I looked up from my book this morning and Jim Messina was on Morning Joe. He was saying Trump could be reelected unless the Dems found a candidate who could appeal economically to middle class voters (I assume he mean no identity politics, because white, black, latino, gay whatever folks are about the same.)

I am a firm believer (and have shared it with my state's democratic party) that if Dems. want to overwhelmingly win this November, they need to come up with a Gingrich-styled, "Contract with the American Middle Class".....A plan to reverse the 80-20 tax cut from the rich to the common worker.

More made up crap courtesy of Nat49-moron.

Who do you think you are?
Dr. Irwin Corey, the world's foremost authority.
WAKE UP CALL- You opinions are not facts!

Who do you think you are?
Dr. Irwin Corey, the world's foremost authority.
WAKE UP CALL- You opinions are not facts!
Well, any effect of the tax cut, good or bad is opinion.

Forum List

Back