Three CNN employees resign over retracted story on Russia ties

Three CNN Employees Resign Over Retracted Story on Russia Ties

Three CNN employees have handed in their resignation over a retracted story linking President Trump to Russia, the network announced Monday.

--------------------------------------------------

Hahaha the bastards are having to quit guess that is what happens when you think ur chit don't stink and you think those huge brown shirts are going to back you bhaahhaha , you asses who are so in love with big Gov. think they've got your back they don't give a damn about you and never have. From Obama all the way back to about JFK.

In a staff meeting Monday afternoon, investigative unit members were told that the retraction did not mean the facts of the story were necessarily wrong. Rather, it meant that "the story wasn't solid enough to publish as-is," one of the people briefed on the investigation said.

Three journalists leaving CNN after retracted article

So, the story was not "necessarily wrong" - but only had one anonymous source which did not meet CNN's standards. Seems to me that CNN should be praised for taking action on a story that did not meet its standards. Would Fox News have taken similar action?

Good on CNN for policing its own. Now if breitbart and zerohedge and infowars had the same integrity.

I think I'll hold my applause till they start independently verifying outside stories before repeating them, especially form NYT and WAPO.

They ALL need to do that. Including Fox. Including Breitbart.

Three CNN Employees Resign Over Retracted Story on Russia Ties

Three CNN employees have handed in their resignation over a retracted story linking President Trump to Russia, the network announced Monday.

--------------------------------------------------

Hahaha the bastards are having to quit guess that is what happens when you think ur chit don't stink and you think those huge brown shirts are going to back you bhaahhaha , you asses who are so in love with big Gov. think they've got your back they don't give a damn about you and never have. From Obama all the way back to about JFK.
F*cking hilarious. Half way down your link is this article:

14 Times Donald Trump and His Team Were Confused About History

Forum List

Back