Jim Acosta whines to Steve Colbert about meanie Trump

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Acosta 'If you think that you can distort the sense of reality that we all have on a daily basis by telling lie after lie and falsehood after falsehood and not face any hard questions, I think you're just not living in the same United States of America that I live in.'

Well Jimmyboy is a big fat liar because it is CNN who distorts reality, who makes falsehood after falsehood, who tells lie after lie. CNN constantly fuels racial division. They constantly pimp for the corrupt Democrats. They never gave Hillary or Obama and any hard questions. CNN is a lame joke. No wonder he went on Colbert’s show, they are both drowning in dumb left wing bigot hate.

cnnbsnews.jpg

CNN's Jim Acosta says reporters are 'fed up' with fake news jabs | Daily Mail Online

CNN controversies - Wikipedia

How CNN Fueled the Discredited ‘Peeing Russia Prostitutes’ Anti-Trump Dossier

Opinion | Three CNN employees resign over retracted story on Russia ties

Here Are Five Fake Stories CNN Pushed

The Fake News of CNN

Acosta 'If you think that you can distort the sense of reality that we all have on a daily basis by telling lie after lie and falsehood after falsehood and not face any hard questions, I think you're just not living in the same United States of America that I live in.'

Well Jimmyboy is a big fat liar because it is CNN who distorts reality, who makes falsehood after falsehood, who tells lie after lie. CNN constantly fuels racial division. They constantly pimp for the corrupt Democrats. They never gave Hillary or Obama and any hard questions. CNN is a lame joke. No wonder he went on Colbert’s show, they are both drowning in dumb left wing bigot hate.

View attachment 209336

CNN's Jim Acosta says reporters are 'fed up' with fake news jabs | Daily Mail Online

The Fake News of CNN
Oh, just because they were in the tank for the Hildebeast with those debate questions doesn’t mean they’re a bunch of vile lefty scumbags.

Now late night shows are relegated to interviewing reporters? Did they run out of celebrities or something?

View attachment 209336

The Fake News of CNN
Fox News controversies - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back