Three cars you'd love to own!!!!

Auto_Ford_GT__000551_2.jpg

Potent_Energy.jpeg
1964_ferrari_250_gto-pic-626246518265740510.jpeg

I've driven all 3, and my overall choice would be the Ford GT

Nice. I like how the last one looks. Beautiful cars. :)

1964 Ferrari 250 GTO, one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen, and drove one in 1967 around the Limerock Ct. track...a bit PRICEY today!

1964 Ferrari 250 GTO sells for nearly 32M - Autoblog

:lol: OMG! That's a bit too rich for my blood!

Potent_Energy.jpeg

1964 Ferrari 250 GTO, one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen, and drove one in 1967 around the Limerock Ct. track...a bit PRICEY today!

Come on Chris, admit it, it's pocket change for a multi millionaire like you! :biggrin:

Potent_Energy.jpeg

Come on Chris, admit it, it's pocket change for a multi millionaire like you! :biggrin:

Oh sure, I'll buy one for everyone! Lol! :wink_2:

Potent_Energy.jpeg

Not necessary.....JUST ME, PLEASE!!!!!:bow2:

Okay, here you go! :razz: That's about as close to buying someone a Ferrari I'll ever come! Lol!

gu67511_box.jpg

Okay, here you go! :razz: That's about as close to buying someone a Ferrari I'll ever come! Lol!

gu67511_box.jpg

At one time I collected diecast cars, a fun hobby!

I already own my dream car which is indeed the GT-40 Ford MK II but with the 289 of the earlier MK I. I bought it long ago, before they were worth anything. Now it's worth almost a million bucks. The car 'm currently lusting after is the Ferrari FF. It would be perfect for the road conditions up here in the mou
ferrari-ff-04.jpg
ntains.

I already own my dream car which is indeed the GT-40 Ford MK II but with the 289 of the earlier MK I. I bought it long ago, before they were worth anything. Now it's worth almost a million bucks. The car 'm currently lusting after is the Ferrari FF. It would be perfect for the road conditions up here in the mou
ferrari-ff-04.jpg
ntains.
You are one LUCKY man!

Three vehicles:

Luxury car: VW Phaeton W-12. Has everything and it is very rare.

Sports car: New 2015 Stingray. $150k car for a mere $60k.

Truck: The Dodge Ram with the Viper engine. I forget what they called that model.

Also in the Dream Garage: Valkyrie Tourer, FJR, BMW 1200GS, set up for travel.

Already having my Caddy, I'll take a couple trucks...

The hauler: 1992 Jeep Commanche 4x4 pickup. Long bed, HD "metric tonne" suspension with 4.11 gears, 5-speed manual, four-cylinder engine, A/C, cruise control, tilt column, bucket seats with console, and full gauges with tachometer. No other options--no carpet, no power add-ons. Rhino-Line the box, add a set of 30x9.50 Treadwright tires.

The muscle truck: 1992-96 Dodge Dakota pickup, 2WD. Long bed, start with a V6 or V8/5-speed, a Southern truck with no rust. It gets a 408ci 360 Magnum stroker good for about 500-525HP (dressed to look like a stock 318), trans would be a double-overdrive T56, stock rear axle with a Truetrac limited slip and 3.90 gears. Lower it an inch, run flat-black "soft 8" steelies, HD swaybars & shocks. Hide a class 3 hitch behind the licence plate holder.

Already having my Caddy, I'll take a couple trucks...

The hauler: 1992 Jeep Commanche 4x4 pickup. Long bed, HD "metric tonne" suspension with 4.11 gears, 5-speed manual, four-cylinder engine, A/C, cruise control, tilt column, bucket seats with console, and full gauges with tachometer. No other options--no carpet, no power add-ons. Rhino-Line the box, add a set of 30x9.50 Treadwright tires.

The muscle truck: 1992-96 Dodge Dakota pickup, 2WD. Long bed, start with a V6 or V8/5-speed, a Southern truck with no rust. It gets a 408ci 360 Magnum stroker good for about 500-525HP (dressed to look like a stock 318), trans would be a double-overdrive T56, stock rear axle with a Truetrac limited slip and 3.90 gears. Lower it an inch, run flat-black "soft 8" steelies, HD swaybars & shocks. Hide a class 3 hitch behind the licence plate holder.

For me

1965 Ford Mustang GT350KR white with blue stripes, blue interior.

Oops I already own that

Yes it's the real deal and yes it is in perfect shape, Bought it in 1988 for $5K . No, it will NEVER be for sale. Yes I'll post some pictures of it one of these days.

Hauler

2015 Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cab , gas engine, automatic transmission, Platinum Edition. EVERY conceivable option

Yeah, I own that to.

Pie in the sky car.

1963-ferrari-250-gto_600x0w.jpg

Only 39 known to exist in the world, and one sold the other day for a ridiculous $40M, yes with an M.

My favorite car of all time was a 1980 Grand Prix............Ran great and bought it used while stationed in Hawaii.........When I shifted to school in Great Lakes Illinois before going to Norfolk, Virginia I traded it in for a small Nissan Pick Up with a king cab......regretted that as I loved that old car. The Nissan did well until I got t-boned and it got totaled.

I had a Grand Prix too. :lol: I can't remember the year, but it was an old beater. I think it was from the early to mid 80s maybe.
I had an 85. Stuck a Grand National engine in it.

Forum List

Back