Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming

I wonder who can see your Sig apu afuk? I know I can’t see it.

And it hardly matters. You’re the kook. That’s plain and clear. 👍
You new "Red state" Map is in Palm Beach County.
56/43 Democrat.
Check the sig again.
`

BackAgain can't see my Sig
OK buddy, here it is
BackAgain:
"..But when Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal Clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voter Fraud any claim of a Stolen Election is just Kook "Conspiracy Theory".."
`

Last edited:
You demanded an answer and now you laugh at it*. How do you think that makes you look? Witty?

* Because you can't respond in any other way.
Those studies, like the Covid studies, can be debunked or disagreed with by doctors and scientists with just as many degrees. It is bullshit and is to redistribute wealth and destroy capitalism. Another very obvious scam.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Answer the question. Why has every prediction been wrong?

They've been wrong with every prediction that they've ever made, but by golly, this time, they're going to be right! You just wait and see.

See also: The cliché that defines insanity as doing what has been done before, and expecting a different result.

I have no ability to read your sig line. And I don’t care. I’m sure it’s as retarded as your posts are.
So you like living in "Red State"/OOOOPS... Palm Beach County?
Notoriously Democratic in the state and in the country. 56/43
More Democratic than Miami-Dade County. (53/46)
`

OH, here is my Sig if you can't see it:

BackAgain:
"..But when Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal Clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voter Fraud any claim of a Stolen Election is just Kook "Conspiracy Theory".."
`

Last edited:
So you like living in "Red State"/OOOOPS... Palm Beach County?
Wtf are you talkin’ about? Are you high?
Notoriously Democratic in the state and in the country. 56/43
Uhm. Ok. Again, wtf are you rambling on about? :dunno:
More Democratic than Miami-Dade County. (53/46)
And that has something to do with … ? :dunno:
`

OH, here is my Sig if you can't see it:

BackAgain:
`
Cool. Thanks. A bit out of context. Too much to hope you provided a link?

Wtf are you talkin’ about? Are you high?

Uhm. Ok. Again, wtf are you rambling on about? :dunno:

And that has something to do with … ? :dunno:

Cool. Thanks. A bit out of context. Too much to hope you provided a link?
That's a typically broken up 'reply' which in fact is Not a Reply but asks 3 questions instead.
Fraudulent evasion. like 7 or 8 my words each.

NOW.... LOL.... you complain that I Kept 26 consecutive words of yours intact/in context?

You don't remember saying it/Feeling it?
You are denying it?
In what context can you Weasel out of the below?

BackAgain:
`

`

Last edited:
That's a typically broken up 'reply' which in fact is Not a Reply but asks 3 questions instead.
Fraudulent evasion. like 7 or 8 my words each.
I have no idea what the fuck you’re babbling about. :itsok:
NOW.... LOL.... you complain that I Kept 26 consecutive words of yours intact/in context?
Again I suspect you’ve been sniffing glue.
You don't remember saying it/Feeling it?
What? Name this “it.” Or, better yet, give me a link. Some clue. Because right now you’re in full babble mode.
You are denying it?

Until you identify “it,” I’m unable to confirm or deny whateverthefuck it is you think you’re trying to say. But I will say this much. You’re very much cuckoo. :cuckoo:
In what context can you Weasel out of the below?
You’re the weasel. And an utter lunatic. But at least you’re insane. 👍
BackAgain:
Thank you for repeating yourself. Very gracious. But you’re still whacky as fuck. 👍
;

;

I have no idea what the fuck you’re babbling about. :itsok:

Again I suspect you’ve been sniffing glue.

What? Name this “it.” Or, better yet, give me a link. Some clue. Because right now you’re in full babble mode.

Until you identify “it,” I’m unable to confirm or deny whateverthefuck it is you think you’re trying to say. But I will say this much. You’re very much cuckoo. :cuckoo:

You’re the weasel. And an utter lunatic. But at least you’re insane. 👍

Thank you for repeating yourself. Very gracious. But you’re still whacky as fuck. 👍

;

;
LOL
Besides that fact you are LYING, EMBARRASSED, and CANNOT Deny you said it lest I PORK You again...
You made 100 posts today Wack Job. about double your 50 a day avg for 17 months you've been here.
You're OCD sick for trash talk.
You have NO life.
You posts all hostile no content RW trash talk.
You are a POS.

BackAgain:
`

Last edited:
Mountains of empirical data gathered by professional, published climate scientists tells us that the world is getting warmer rapidly when it had been cooling off for the last 5,000 years. It tells us that the cause of that warming is the greenhouse effect acting on the CO2 and other greenhouse gases that humans have put into the atmosphere since the Industrial Revolution. That increased temperature has caused sea level to rise both from thermal expansion and melting land-borne ice The warming is going to fuck with us six ways from Sunday but there are still a small collection of idiots (roughly 10% of the US population) who reject all that science and think its some sort of hoax by people trying to get rich or to destroy our country or the world cause, you know, that motivates a lot of people these days. In fact, from the PoV of these particular individuals, an unquenchable desire to destroy everything is an identifying characteristic of democrats.

So, based on the conclusions of more than 10,000 PhD, published, actively researching climate scientists, I'm convinced that the conclusions of the IPCC are the best idea we have right now as to what's going to happen. Some of you disagree. Bring your evidence cause I'm gonna bring mine.
I am afraid it's more like 25% which is the percentage that believes all the garbage propaganda. Unbelievable. But they are loud mouths who are doing a great job of scaring everyone else...

Your alarmism is on full display.
the big oil big money GOP is the is the only political party in the world that denies global warming. Have you noticed the tornadoes lately And it's not even tornado season?? rising waters droughts terrible storms are, all the wild erratic weather and it just keeps getting warmer. only Fox ignores and denies it. You people are just pathetic.

Mountains of empirical data gathered by professional, published climate scientists tells us that the world is getting warmer rapidly when it had been cooling off for the last 5,000 years. It tells us that the cause of that warming is the greenhouse effect acting on the CO2 and other greenhouse gases that humans have put into the atmosphere since the Industrial Revolution. That increased temperature has caused sea level to rise both from thermal expansion and melting land-borne ice The warming is going to fuck with us six ways from Sunday but there are still a small collection of idiots (roughly 10% of the US population) who reject all that science and think its some sort of hoax by people trying to get rich or to destroy our country or the world cause, you know, that motivates a lot of people these days. In fact, from the PoV of these particular individuals, an unquenchable desire to destroy everything is an identifying characteristic of democrats.

So, based on the conclusions of more than 10,000 PhD, published, actively researching climate scientists, I'm convinced that the conclusions of the IPCC are the best idea we have right now as to what's going to happen. Some of you disagree. Bring your evidence cause I'm gonna bring mine.

Lots of data tells us this happens every 100,000 years or so, and last happened more than 100,000 years ago

Graph-showing-the-atmospheric-CO-concentration-and-temperature-from-Antarctica-for-the.png

In fact on these charts the high temperatures of every 100,000 (or so) year cycles, were HIGHER than on these charts.

Fuck your question. The predictions of scientists have all been correct.

What are you going to do about CHINA?

LOL
Besides that fact you are LYING, EMBARRASSED, and CANNOT Deny you said it lest I PORK You again...
You made 100 posts today Wack Job. about double your 50 a day avg for 17 months you've been here.
You're OCD sick for trash talk.
You have NO life.
You posts all hostile no content RW trash talk.
You are a POS.

BackAgain:
`
What are you going to do about CHINA?

How do you suppose farmers will grow and harvest crops without using "fossil fuels"?

How will the Internet work without "fossil fuels"?

Why are AGW Cult members so dumb? There are a few getting paid and have an escape plan, but most of the rank and file are just cannon fodder

the big oil big money GOP is the is the only political party in the world that denies global warming. Have you noticed the tornadoes lately And it's not even tornado season?? rising waters droughts terrible storms are, all the wild erratic weather and it just keeps getting warmer. only Fox ignores and denies it. You people are just pathetic.

Denies? You make it sound like a religious belief? Do you deny Christ as your Lord and Savior?

Forum List

Back