Thread on Jews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread. Let's all talk about how much we hate the Jews. Then we can put swasitkas on our sleeves and march around talking about uniting the Aryan race under one dictator, who would of course exterminate all the Jews.

OH WAIT, that already happened once. It was called Nazi Germany, and it was defeated both militarilly and morally.

Get a life.

You, sir, are an embarrassment to the brotherhood of conspiracy theorists.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Oh, please. We don't have to march around like that. But you have to admit the uniforms were pretty cool.

Uniforms are the least of my worries. The moral values of Nazi Germany held that the Aryan race is/was superior to all other races, and therefore had the moral right - and responsibilty - to exterminate everyone who didn't belong to that race. That is a view which I find repugnant, and to which I could never submit to.

Aryan race? What race? Race doesn't exist, or haven't you heard? We're all one race, the human race. C'mon gimme a big hug!:p:

Hey everyone, Sieg Heil!

Did someone say Jooooos?

Just look at this link Brother Joyce gave us:

"Once a person has become aware that race is real and that the Jews are not just a religious group but a parasitic, in-bred, paranoid and control-freak race (or mixture) of power-hungry, megalomaniacal supremacists, then one will understand the world and see things as they really are."

From the INSIDE OF A PADDED CELL.

"I am not saying that ALL Jews are alike, but if they support their fellow Jew's awful behavior then they are guilty by association if not outright cooperation. The reason we should not feel bad about blaming ALL the Jews for large number of anti-White acts of their brothers and sisters is very simple -- if you returned home to find dozens of snakes in your living room, would you remove ONLY those that you knew had poisonous venom? No, you would throw them all out because THEY DON'T BELONG in your living room. If you did not throw them all out, then you'd most surely be suffocated as you slept by one of the constrictors. "

HISSSSsssssss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back