Which Americans here agree with Russia invading Ukraine

Which Americans here agree with Russia invading Ukraine

• I agree with Russia invading Ukraine and agree with funding Russia

• I don’t support Russia’s invasion of Ukraine but I don’t support funding Ukraine

• I don’t support Russias invasion of Ukraine and I agree with funding Ukraine

• I agree with Russia invading Ukraine but I don’t support funding Russia.

• I’m neutral toward The Russia Ukraine war

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm talking about a responsible leader would have avoided a pissing contest in order to spare widespread destruction of his nation and found another way to get things done
Another way? Like what? Just say what you mean: doing nothing, letting Putin take his country.

Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014.

The thread to settle a serious serious political issue. Where some neo conservatives and Democrats are misrepresenting Americans positions on the Russia Ukraine war.

Honesty and integrity go along way in conversations. Maybe it’s the rise of the Internet or social media that has allowed people to from behind a computer screen misrepresent somebody’s position on a topic.??
F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

The thread to settle a serious serious political issue. Where some neo conservatives and Democrats are misrepresenting Americans positions on the Russia Ukraine war.

Honesty and integrity go along way in conversations. Maybe it’s the rise of the Internet or social media that has allowed people to from behind a computer screen misrepresent somebody’s position on a topic.??
Understanding why and still not agreeing with it, nor wanting to become involved, are distinctions that the warmongers and virtue beacons refuse to accept.

Forum List

Back