Zone1 I hate spell correct!

I am getting so sick of this automatic spell correction software at this website! Listen fuckers, if I wanna cuss, then I'm gonna cuss and I don't want any mother-fucking software telling me not to!
You can write, “motherfucker.” You are not permitted to write out the “n word” although it isn’t clear why anybody should want to. I can share the perfectly reasonable thought that you are often a twat. Don’t believe I can call you a ****.

It edits what it edits. Life goes on.

You can write, “motherfucker.” You are not permitted to write out the “n word” although it isn’t clear why anybody should want to. I can share the perfectly reasonable thought that you are often a twat. Don’t believe I can call you a ****.

It edits what it edits. Life goes on.
There are much worse things on this planet than profanity, like people who saw no violence on Jan 6th.

There are much worse things on this planet than profanity, like people who saw no violence on Jan 6th.
And there are people who saw no violence at the George Floyd protests, except when one of theirs got shot for bringing water to a civil miltia.

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

I am getting so sick of this automatic spell correction software at this website! Listen fuckers, if I wanna cuss, then I'm gonna cuss and I don't want any mother-fucking software telling me not to!
Looks like a ban coming up for breaking the rule outside of the "rubber room" or Flame Zone. Ta ta for now, chump.

I just make sure to always treat people with utmost courtesy and respect.

I think I may have called somebody a poopoohead, once, but that was only because I had been drinking heavily.

Forum List

Back