Thousands attend wake for Beau Biden

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
150604184315-01-joe-biden-son-wake-exlarge-169.jpg

Thousands atte - CNNPolitics.com

Thousands paid their respects to former Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden on Friday.

Biden, the oldest son of Vice President Joe Biden, died last week after a battle with brain cancer. He was 46.

Mourners began gathering outside St. Anthony of Padua Roman Catholic Church here nearly two hours before the wake began at 1 p.m., forming a line that eventually spanned roughly five city blocks over the course of the day.

"Anybody that wanted to talk to Beau, he took the time to talk to you and listen to you," said Faith Green as she waited to enter the church where Biden's flag-draped casket sat. Green worked for Beau Biden as well as on one of his father's earlier campaigns.

Some people waited five hours just to get into see the casket. According to people inside the room, the vice president shook everyone's hand as they moved past the casket. One woman said the vice president apologized that the wait was so long but thanked them for coming.

My heart goes out to, Joe, Jill and the family.

FYI.

Righties: please be human beings for just one single day and not flame. Thanks.

Everyone feels sorrow for a family that loses a son. But only your type makes it political.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Everyone feels sorrow for a family that loses as son. But only your type makes it political.
No. I have not made it political. Righties here have acted like ravenous animals toward Biden this week. Evidence of this is everywhere in USMB to be found. So, behave yourself.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

What a beautiful Mass for him happening. So sad for Vice President Joe Biden and his family.

Thousands paid their respects to former Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden on Friday.

Biden, the oldest son of Vice President Joe Biden, died last week after a battle with brain cancer. He was 46.

Mourners began gathering outside St. Anthony of Padua Roman Catholic Church here nearly two hours before the wake began at 1 p.m., forming a line that eventually spanned roughly five city blocks over the course of the day.

"Anybody that wanted to talk to Beau, he took the time to talk to you and listen to you," said Faith Green as she waited to enter the church where Biden's flag-draped casket sat. Green worked for Beau Biden as well as on one of his father's earlier campaigns.

Some people waited five hours just to get into see the casket. According to people inside the room, the vice president shook everyone's hand as they moved past the casket. One woman said the vice president apologized that the wait was so long but thanked them for coming.

FYI.

Oh my goodness.

• Banned

FYI.

Oh my goodness.
And that means?

You can tell Pres.Obama has great respect for Joe Biden and his family by the eulogy he gave.

FYI.

Oh boo-hoo, someone died no one ever heard of until the announcement he died. Hardly worth simulcasting live. Honestly, sucks someone died, but let's not pretend anyone knew he ever existed or was someone so beloved it's worth not covering what do ya call it, news instead of "covering" a funeral.

FYI.

Oh boo-hoo, someone died no one ever heard of until the announcement he died. Hardly worth simulcasting live. Honestly, sucks someone died, but let's not pretend anyone knew he ever existed or was someone so beloved it's worth not covering what do ya call it, news instead of "covering" a funeral.
Thousands of people showed up for his wake. They stretched out for over five blocks and waited for hours to pay their respects. He was a rare politician that was deeply loved by the people in his state. And with all his fame and family connections he volunteered for military service after 9/11 and as troops were deploying to Afghanistan and Iraq. This he did it at the age of over 30. He deployed to Iraq as he extended his service and had started a family with children.
Lots of people heard of him before he passed away. You are just poorly informed.

FYI.

You're a despicable person.

I find the righties be human beings very amusing given if the child of well known Republican had died many of the left here would act the exact same way your saying Republicans are acting. We should always be respectful when someone loses a child but please don't act like the left behaves any different in situations like this.

I find the righties be human beings very amusing given if the child of well known Republican had died many of the left here would act the exact same way your saying Republicans are acting. We should always be respectful when someone loses a child but please don't act like the left behaves any different in situations like this.
No. Never. Try again.

No. Never. Try again.

Bullshit we have seen this from both sides many times you can pretend otherwise if you wish but anyone who is honest knows it's not so.

No. Never. Try again.

Bullshit we have seen this from both sides many times you can pretend otherwise if you wish but anyone who is honest knows it's not so.
I can't find any. Maybe you can show us an example.

No. Never. Try again.

I don't collect and save post unless you are claiming there are no vile and hateful people on the left then you know it's true. Allow me to offer you a hypothetical if a child of George Bush, Dick Cheney, or Sarah Palin were to die suddenly do you seriously believe there would be no ugly hateful post from some of the left here?

No. Never. Try again.

I don't collect and save post unless you are claiming there are no vile and hateful people on the left then you know it's true. Allow me to offer you a hypothetical if a child of George Bush, Dick Cheney, or Sarah Palin were to die suddenly do you seriously believe there would be no ugly hateful post from some of the left here?
Lets hope we never find out the answer to that hypothetical. I used google and yahoo to look for inappropriate comments or negative comments following the death of a politicians child. Got back nothing. Maybe someone has a better idea for search worlds.

Forum List

Back